Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Most Under Rated Character In Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Baysungur

PostSubject: Re: Most Under Rated Character In Fallout?   Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:06 pm

Ranger Ghost:

Beautiful character. There would be much more spectacular in the foreground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Svide

PostSubject: Re: Most Under Rated Character In Fallout?   Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:23 pm

Under rated? not sure since bethesda only hires like 5 voice actors for every charcter and both wastelands.

PostSubject: Re: Most Under Rated Character In Fallout?   Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:46 pm

Neil or Tabitha I feel they could have developed more backstory about them since you see them only one time in FNV and that is just at Black Mountain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fidller

Character sheet
Name: Hu-mungus
Faction: NCR
Level: 42

PostSubject: Re: Most Under Rated Character In Fallout?   Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:55 pm

Chris Haversam

I hoped he would become a companion or you can help him find out who he really is with some sort of quest.

PostSubject: Re: Most Under Rated Character In Fallout?   Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:52 pm

I just wish we could get a bit of closure to FISTO's story arc...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AceofSnakes

PostSubject: Re: Most Under Rated Character In Fallout?   Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:44 pm

Like, every NCR Ranger. They're supposed to be some badass unit of the NCR, comparable to U.S. Army Rangers and even C.A.G. in some aspects, yet when we see them in game they're very mediocre and they fall so short of their title, it's embarrassing. When you call a Ranger in on the NCR radio, you may as well be calling in a normal trooper. Seriously. All they have to their name is some ridiculous trench coat armor system. If they really want to convey the Rangers as this badass military unit, keep 'em all in that customized combat armor, Hell, even give them the LAPD Riot Armor just... don't give them something as ridiculous as a trench coat. That's more for the Regulators anyways. And seriously, cowboy firearms? What are they, some under equipped 1800s Sheriff's department?

Meanwhile in Ranger R&D:

It should have been, when you call a Ranger in for backup, or you see them in a Legion playthrough, it's a literal 'Oh Shit' Moment. Because they should be able to pick you off before your stimpak rush, or even before you have time to react. Not some fancy way to distribute an armor piece which isn't even worth it when you find stuff like advanced Combat Armor. That, or you see them when you need them the most, IE after you call for them on Radio, and it's a total relief.

And yeah, I would've hoped Ranger Ghost got more story time. Heck, alot of NCR personnel deserved a better/more broadened storyline. Just my 2c. I could rant about it all day. closed eyes smile

"Welcome to Task Force Revenant."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Under Rated Character In Fallout?   Today at 9:52 pm

Back to top Go down

Most Under Rated Character In Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3