Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
daryl NPCs boomers gauss Overhaul power mandalorian Ryse wolfenstein ghoul Armor money hunk khan body riot Mask marvel vault Call boom dead machine commonwealth Reforged Gear
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 11:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Eetterinakki

Eetterinakki

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 12:55 pm

Guys, what do you think about the possibility of the protagonist being the pre-war father of the family?

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 2vtw768

Wrote a bunch about it in this topic.

Pharah

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 12:55 pm

Eetterinakki wrote:
Guys, what do you think about the possibility of the protagonist being the pre-war father of the family?

That would kill the roleplaying part for me.
Back to top Go down
TheAfterKing

TheAfterKing

Character sheet
Name: Hyper
Faction: STLM
Level: 9000

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 12:56 pm

KrizalidBrando wrote:
Eetterinakki wrote:

That would kill the roleplaying part for me.

I don't think he is, I would say the baby is the protagonist but not the pre-war dad

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIKXrd3uINwhtLA0uOfDbpQ?view_as
donta1979

donta1979

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 12:57 pm

Told you all it was coming and was going to be based in Boston=P Have friends at Bethesda... The thing I dont know will there be a collectors edition, you can pre order it now, but until I know if there is or if there is not going to be a collectors edition I wont buy it/pre-order it, I have double copies of FO3 and FONV regular/collectors.

Last edited by donta1979 on Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
snowglobecollector

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 12:58 pm

Not sure how he could stay alive for more or less 200 years in the vault Laugh Out Loud
Back to top Go down
SpaceLord21

SpaceLord21

Character sheet
Name: the Madgod
Faction: Daedric Princes
Level: 999

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 12:59 pm

[/quote]
That would kill the roleplaying part for me. [/quote]
How? you're family is probably long dead and you pretty much are starting from ground one, not to mention the alternate start mods that will come out. Come to think of it a lot of roleplaying was "killed" in Fallout 3/New Vegas but did that stop anyone?
Back to top Go down
Crispian11

Crispian11

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 12:59 pm

Looks alright I guess. It was a cool trailer and I enjoyed the envrionments. But the graphics looked pretty dated and they didn't actually show any gameplay, so I have a hard time getting really excited. It's awesome that we're getting a new Fallout anyway Smile

hectymcc

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 1:01 pm

I think the baby could definitely be you, the vault nearby could have cryo chambers or something in it. I'm willing to bet the pre war stuff shown is the intro to the game.
Back to top Go down
Obdulio

Obdulio

Character sheet
Name: Obdulio
Faction: Dragunov
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 1:01 pm

snowglobecollector wrote:
Not sure how he could stay alive for more or less 200 years in the vault Laugh Out Loud

Cyro-sleep maybe?  Vault 111 might have been the experimentation for that.

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 Episode-50

Last edited by Obdulio on Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpaceLord21

SpaceLord21

Character sheet
Name: the Madgod
Faction: Daedric Princes
Level: 999

(Darn bad quoting skills, basically he asked how they could be the same character after all these years)
A few people (including myself) mentioned cryostasis, he could have been a part if a Vault experiment over being cryonically frozen, after all he lived pretty close to a vault.

Crispian11 wrote:
Looks alright I guess. It was a cool trailer and I enjoyed the envrionments. But the graphics looked pretty dated and they didn't actually show any gameplay, so I have a hard time getting really excited. It's awesome that we're getting a new Fallout anyway Smile
There was gameplay (snippets like the ghouls and walking through the streets)
But graphics don't matter much, all that matters is that it looks good. Besides, I coldn't play Fo4 on my PC if it's graphics were on par with the Witcher 3, a lot of people wouldn't be able to.

Last edited by LordEdwardius on Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crispian11

Crispian11

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 1:11 pm

Tesvixen wrote:
teegfonv wrote:
Tesvixen wrote:
there will be a paywall behind good mods (almost definitely) I'm fine with supporting modders. I'm extremely excited about this but I really hope it doesn't make people forget about Fallout New Vegas

No, there won't.  If you think/want to argue otherwise, then you clearly don't realize the degree to which paid mods failed.  That exploded in Valve/Bethesda's faces like few things have.

As for New Vegas?  It'll continue to be modded until when/if we get proper tools for Fallout 4, then it'll be dropped the way Oblivion modding fell off a cliff for Fallout 3 (and especially Skyrim).
Most of the critizism against the paid mods was that the system they had sucked and that they went into a modding scene that had been alive for years and introuced paid mods. They will without a doubt try to implement paid mods again. Will it be for Fallout 4? Hard to say since it was just announced, probably not since the shitstorm happened barely a few months ago. Valve and Bethesda removing their paid mods system was certainly not the last we'll see of paid mods.

hectymcc

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 1:11 pm

If the graphics are on par with the Witcher 3, that would be more than enough for me on the graphics front. I agree with you LordEdwardius, each vault had its own special experiment. And is it just me, or does Boston look like there wasn't too much damage? I mean many monuments looked untouched.
Back to top Go down
TheHermit

TheHermit

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 33

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 1:14 pm

Cryosleep or not, not every vault opened at the same time. Something tells me that this will be set before Fallout 3. In a way, I hope I'm wrong, because I prefer things to be chronological, but I just get the feeling it will be a prequel of sorts.

MY MODS & MODS I'VE CONTRIBUTED TO:

Back to top Go down
https://thehermit.bio.link/
Eetterinakki

Eetterinakki

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 1:14 pm

@KrizalidBrando

There's always alternative start mods that let you choose a different past and starting location.

Besides, I bet if that's the case, the character creation will take place in the pre-war time and you'll still get to create your character. If that's the case, I'm wondering if female characters will instead be the mother of the family. That would actually be a very functional way to do it, since that way the main quest would remain the same way for both genders, whatever it's going to be.

So if the main character is going to be a parent, I'm guessing we'll have something like Fallout 3 on our hands. What if the family got out of stasis earlier due to some event and now you have to go look for them?

Last edited by Eetterinakki on Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheAfterKing

TheAfterKing

Character sheet
Name: Hyper
Faction: STLM
Level: 9000

Crispian11 wrote:
they didn't actually show any gameplay

almost the whole video was gameplay Very Happy

OrmrSnaethorsen wrote:
Something tells me that this will be set before Fallout 3
I think that fallout 4 continous the story of fallout 3

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIKXrd3uINwhtLA0uOfDbpQ?view_as
Pharah

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 1:17 pm

Eetterinakki wrote:
@KrizalidBrando

There's always alternative start mods that let you choose a different past and starting location.

Besides, I bet if that's the case, the character creation will take place in the pre-war time and you'll still get to create your character. If that's the case, I'm wondering if female characters will instead be the mother of the family.
Yet again, I don't want to be forced to play as a character who has a certain family. Be it mother or father. Maybe I would like to create a single character without any relationships - I would be glad if that was an option.
Back to top Go down
Crispian11

Crispian11

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 1:18 pm

TheAfterKing wrote:
Crispian11 wrote:
they didn't actually show any gameplay

almost the whole video was gameplay Very Happy
No it wasn't. It was in-engine footage. You saw some cool ghoul animations. They didn't really show any actual combat, the dialogue system or the skill system.

hectymcc

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 1:20 pm

Well it looked like in-game footage. We'll just have to wait and see in 11 days just how the game is
Back to top Go down
mpaz96

mpaz96

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 1:21 pm

Guys, Kotaku leaked this information a long time ago about the player being able to talk, how he looked and he existing before the nuclear war.

http://kotaku.com/leaked-documents-reveal-that-fallout-4-is-real-set-in-1481322956

Crispian11

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 1:21 pm

hectymcc wrote:
Well it looked like in-game footage. We'll just have to wait and see in 11 days just how the game is
I'm not saying it wasn't in-game footage, it probably was. What I'm saying is that they didn't show any gameplay.

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next