Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Reforged NPCs boom vault money riot wolfenstein FCOM upgrades machine Ryse Superpele marvel body commonwealth daryl hunk khan dead mandalorian Mask boomers Gear ghoul Call space
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
BKR1888

BKR1888

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 1:29 pm

TheAfterKing wrote:
Crispian11 wrote:
they didn't actually show any gameplay

almost the whole video was gameplay Very Happy

I think we're still to see this cinematic trailer that people were getting hyped about not long ago. This didn't feel very cinematic Smile

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 Fallou15
Back to top Go down
Eetterinakki

Eetterinakki

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 1:31 pm

@KrizalidBrando

Oh, I meant only the alternative start mod as a answer to said dilemma.

The whole family thing was just a continuation to my earlier speculations about the character and main quest. It would make roleplaying a bit hard though, but I'm quite interested in how it turns out. I'm sure people who liked Fallout 3 will like this, besides, considering the console players who have no mods I guess it's a safe way to make a good story.

I mean, I'll be getting it for the PC so I can pretty much trust the mod community to eventually fix the stuff I didn't like about it. That's what's happened with 3 and NV, so why not 4?

momomo544

momomo544

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 1:33 pm

I'm honestly a little disappointed by the voiced character thing. The main reason being it will be much harder to make quest mods other than as it'll be a little weird for the protagonist to switch between speaking (Vanilla) and silent protagonist (mods).

Maybe an option to disable it? Of course, I'm sure there'll be a mod for that.

Valdios

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 1:34 pm

I was really impressed with the trailer, and you could say I really loved what I saw, we got great graphics and a world full of life and death. Ohh and the music damn how much I enjoyed the familiar song that played at the end Very Happy

hectymcc

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 1:48 pm

I mean this was just a teaser. Usually teasers show in game stuff, and minimal cinematics. We'll probably see a good gameplay demo at their press conference, and a cinematic trailer at e3.
Back to top Go down
deathfury

deathfury

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 1:56 pm

Can't wait to see gameplay demo of Fallout 4!

Juzkin590

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 1:58 pm

Wow.... i mean just.... Wow. I want this more then i want a family

deathfury

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 2:02 pm

Fallout 4 is just simply amazing.
Really excited for fallout 4

Constable Canada

Character sheet
Name: Johnny S
Faction: Lewd Krew
Level: 69 or 99

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 2:03 pm

I can say every swear word in the English vocabulary but none of them express how excited I am.

versus_you

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 2:07 pm

I just watched the trailer and all I can say is WOW!, Simply amazing just can't wait ^-^ Popcorn

TheAfterKing

Character sheet
Name: Hyper
Faction: STLM
Level: 9000

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 2:19 pm

When I saw the city I also thought: "WOW, Hello borderlands!"
And I think that the DLC's are going to be 'AWE..SOME'!!!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIKXrd3uINwhtLA0uOfDbpQ?view_as
rebillion76

rebillion76

Character sheet
Name:
Faction: BOS
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 3:17 pm

I honestly cant believe its finally here... i am in shock right now.

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 Gunetw10
"Leaving this world isn't as scary as it sounds"
Back to top Go down
Hoppyhead

Hoppyhead

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 3:33 pm

Yes I woke up this morning to the best surprise ever, Fallout 4 finally announced! Oh happy day!
From the trailer looks like the graphics will be improved. I wonder what new mechanics and things from modders ideas they will be using to improve upon the game! Also I wonder what the story line will be? So excited!

Lengxiong123

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 3:38 pm

*GASPS* *HEART ATTACK* *THUD*....................*WAKES UP RAPIDLY* THE HYPE IS REAL! MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED!

slimpotato

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 3:40 pm

I had literally just got back and when I opened my laptop there it was - the Fallout 4 official trailer, I was so hyped to watch it and i just sat back and watched it. The graphics looks amazing and the city looks full of like, which in my opinion will make it more fun, because in other fallout games i remember spending ages walking through a lifeless wasteland which did sometimes get boring, but hopefully now everything will be more lively and there will be a lot more to do. Can't wait until E3 when Bethesda talk more about this Drunk
Back to top Go down
ninodeawesome

ninodeawesome

Character sheet
Name: Dorian
Faction: Independent
Level: 26

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 4:00 pm

I'm of course gonna buy I bet the story will be great and all but I don't like cartoony it looks , but ya know I could just wait till them ENB's countin on ya @tru3th
Edit: Da hell is up with the voiced protagonist

pixelint37

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 4:08 pm

I jumped from my chair and screamed like everyone else
Back to top Go down
HericusMagnes

HericusMagnes

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 4:20 pm

It's not going to be like the older ones that for sure ... it's interesting to see how the west and the east have survived the apocalypse so different.
Back to top Go down
kdavis1937

kdavis1937

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 4:20 pm

So far Ive watched the trailer 10 times. Ive kept trying to find more and more little things to spot and excite my inner vault boy. But, at the end of the day I cannot wait to finally play this game, It feels like Ive waited so many years. A light at the end of the dark dark tunnel!
Back to top Go down
TheLoneSurvivor

TheLoneSurvivor

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 4:23 pm

I was extremely happy the game i've been waiting for ages has finally been announced, I searched Fallout 4 in Google and there it was Fallout 4 announced at first I did not see the trailer but when I did it made me so much more happier, Damn what a good year its been, Being accepted as a colonial on VGU and the Announcement of Fallout 4

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next