Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Ryse Superpele money power hunk Reforged Call Gear wolfenstein dead marvel machine riot boomers Overhaul mandalorian vault daryl gauss commonwealth Mask body khan ghoul NPCs boom
Latest topics
» Hey guys!!!
AdventFather's Leon Jacket fix needed Emptyby SilverInc Today at 2:09 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
AdventFather's Leon Jacket fix needed Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:26 pm

» A long overdue introduction
AdventFather's Leon Jacket fix needed Emptyby Athallah Akbar Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:16 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
AdventFather's Leon Jacket fix needed Emptyby Nicward Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:20 am

» Howdy from grandmastoes
AdventFather's Leon Jacket fix needed Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:36 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
AdventFather's Leon Jacket fix needed Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:52 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
AdventFather's Leon Jacket fix needed Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:52 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
AdventFather's Leon Jacket fix needed Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:12 am

» Hello from nexus
AdventFather's Leon Jacket fix needed Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:24 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
AdventFather's Leon Jacket fix needed Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:36 am

» The Next fallout
AdventFather's Leon Jacket fix needed Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:31 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
AdventFather's Leon Jacket fix needed Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:25 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
AdventFather's Leon Jacket fix needed Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:22 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
AdventFather's Leon Jacket fix needed Emptyby Evmeister Mon Apr 01, 2024 1:41 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
AdventFather's Leon Jacket fix needed Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:51 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
AdventFather's Leon Jacket fix needed Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 11:57 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
AdventFather's Leon Jacket fix needed Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:44 pm

» Modder looking for gun mods
AdventFather's Leon Jacket fix needed Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:03 pm

» schorched enclave officer
AdventFather's Leon Jacket fix needed Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:43 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
AdventFather's Leon Jacket fix needed Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:59 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

AdventFather's Leon Jacket fix needed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delexent

Delexent

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

AdventFather's Leon Jacket fix needed Empty
PostSubject: AdventFather's Leon Jacket fix needed   AdventFather's Leon Jacket fix needed EmptyMon Aug 31, 2020 6:55 am

Hiya GUNners,

I've recently downloaded mod by AdventFather called "AdventFather's Biohazard Leon Pack". I am having issues getting the Leon jacket to work right, as it just makes my body disappear when worn. I used nifskope to try to diagnose the problem, but I could exactly put my finger on it, and now I'm here. I should add that I used the NMM to download the mod, and I am using Breeze's male body replacer as well (Though I do not think this is the issue). Any help would be appreciated Smile
Back to top Go down
IRORIEH

IRORIEH

Character sheet
Name: Booker
Faction: The highest bidder
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: AdventFather's Leon Jacket fix needed   AdventFather's Leon Jacket fix needed EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 8:31 am

The most likely case here is that the mod is not targeting the right mesh. If it's the same version I used of that mod then I'm 99% certain this is the case. I fixed my issue relatively easy, and good thing is, so can you!

Open FNVedit (found here: https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/34703) set up and load. It should just require you to enter your FNV filepath, which you should know. The set up should be easy, it's not all too different from setting up a mod manager. This app just allows you to perform text edits and corrections to mods without going into the geck.

Load the esp file for the mod in FNV edit and find the armour in question listed in the dropdown for the esp file, under the header "armour". From here locate the armour in question and select it. In the window on the right hand side scroll down and locate the mesh. The mesh in question you want is the "Male Biped Model" or "Female Biped Model" depending on gender which is the model your character wears in game (be careful that you don't confuse this with the "world model" which is what displays when the item is dropped on the ground) and check the file path.

In your FNV meshes folder, try to locate the mesh listed under the biped model, it's possible the filepath is incorrect or there is a typo in either the folder/item name. If so, simply correct it. If not, locate the model (this can easily be done in the original .Rar/.Zip for the model) in the folders and either move it to the correct location OR edit the target location in the FNVedit program to target the right mesh.If successful, the mesh should display properly in game.

Back to top Go down
Delexent

Delexent

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: AdventFather's Leon Jacket fix needed   AdventFather's Leon Jacket fix needed EmptyTue Sep 01, 2020 10:14 am

Wowy, such a simple fix indeed! Thank you oh so very much!!! cowboy cowboy cowboy Big-Hug

Now looking at the armor, I love it, but there seems to be some stretching around the elbows, they kind of elongate and stretch out the jacket (Is this fixable?). I also recall seeing this armor online but a bit more hi-rez than it actually shows in-game. I do not mean to sound ungrateful, as I do enjoy the armor, but it would be nice to have it a bit hi-rez if there is any way to make it that way Smile
Back to top Go down
person32

person32

PostSubject: Re: AdventFather's Leon Jacket fix needed   AdventFather's Leon Jacket fix needed EmptyMon Dec 05, 2022 7:16 am

IRORIEH wrote:
The most likely case here is that the mod is not targeting the right mesh. If it's the same version I used of that mod then I'm 99% certain this is the case. I fixed my issue relatively easy, and good thing is, so can you!

Open FNVedit (found here: https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/34703) set up and load. It should just require you to enter your FNV filepath, which you should know. The set up should be easy, it's not all too different from setting up a mod manager. This app just allows you to perform text edits and corrections to mods without going into the geck.

Load the esp file for the mod in FNV edit and find the armour in question listed in the dropdown for the esp file, under the header "armour". From here locate the armour in question and select it. In the window on the right hand side scroll down and locate the mesh. The mesh in question you want is the "Male Biped Model" or "Female Biped Model" depending on gender which is the model your character wears in game (be careful that you don't confuse this with the "world model" which is what displays when the item is dropped on the ground) and check the file path.

In your FNV meshes folder, try to locate the mesh listed under the biped model, it's possible the filepath is incorrect or there is a typo in either the folder/item name. If so, simply correct it. If not, locate the model (this can easily be done in the original .Rar/.Zip for the model) in the folders and either move it to the correct location OR edit the target location in the FNVedit program to target the right mesh.If successful, the mesh should display properly in game.

ok so is do you mean locate the mesh in teh file explorer through steam steam app etc? im having a hard time understanding that last bit thank you
Back to top Go down
Gold3nCrusad3r

Gold3nCrusad3r

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: AdventFather's Leon Jacket fix needed   AdventFather's Leon Jacket fix needed EmptyMon Dec 05, 2022 8:31 am

Delexent wrote:
Wowy, such a simple fix indeed! Thank you oh so very much!!! cowboy cowboy cowboy Big-Hug

Now looking at the armor, I love it, but there seems to be some stretching around the elbows, they kind of elongate and stretch out the jacket (Is this fixable?). I also recall seeing this armor online but a bit more hi-rez than it actually shows in-game. I do not mean to sound ungrateful, as I do enjoy the armor, but it would be nice to have it a bit hi-rez if there is any way to make it that way Smile

Sounds like a bone weight issue AdventFather's stuff has that issue sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AdventFather's Leon Jacket fix needed   AdventFather's Leon Jacket fix needed Empty

Back to top Go down

AdventFather's Leon Jacket fix needed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1