Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

General animation discussion/troubleshooting (If needed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stoobygacks

PostSubject: General animation discussion/troubleshooting (If needed   Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:54 pm

General animation discussion/troubleshooting (If needed).

I have some trouble with the amazing Hitman's first person overhaul when it come to the service rifle/marksman rifle. When I updated the mod from 6.2 to 6.4 I found that the depressing vanilla animation had returned. I reinstalled 6.4, tried 6.2, but still no luck. For some reason this has really bothered me.

Good vibes to Hitman for making such an amazing mod.

EDIT:

moved your topic from fallout/discussion to fallout/modding/troubleshooting

:no minus rep given:

falloutveteran20
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HaxorusShiny

PostSubject: Re: General animation discussion/troubleshooting (If needed   Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:33 pm

Go to hitman's resource pack on the nexus here and download the archive of reload animations. The one you are looking for is probably the Sig 553 reload or the "Bushmaster M4 reload". Really, any of them that contain 2hareloadf should work. Then, set up a folder hierarchy that looks like: Meshes-->characters--->_1stperson, where the "_1stperson" folder contains the 2hareload.kf. Then drag and drop into your data folder. Hope that fixes it.

-Hax

PostSubject: Re: General animation discussion/troubleshooting (If needed   Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:34 am

@HaxorusShiny wrote:
Go to hitman's resource pack on the nexus here and download the archive of reload animations. The one you are looking for is probably the Sig 553 reload or the "Bushmaster M4 reload". Really, any of them that contain 2hareloadf should work. Then, set up a folder hierarchy that looks like: Meshes-->characters--->_1stperson, where the "_1stperson" folder contains the 2hareload.kf. Then drag and drop into your data folder. Hope that fixes it.

-Hax

Thank you so much. This issue was driving me insane and you solved it. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General animation discussion/troubleshooting (If needed   Today at 6:10 pm

Back to top Go down

General animation discussion/troubleshooting (If needed

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1