Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Gear hunk money machine Reforged boomers boom Mask Superpele wolfenstein ghoul mandalorian body vault power Call gauss riot Overhaul NPCs daryl commonwealth marvel dead khan Ryse
Latest topics
» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Announcement: The Winds of Change - Page 4 Emptyby professorlicme8 Today at 4:32 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Announcement: The Winds of Change - Page 4 Emptyby Xehonort Yesterday at 6:33 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
Announcement: The Winds of Change - Page 4 Emptyby CrossDressiNate Yesterday at 10:20 am

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Announcement: The Winds of Change - Page 4 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Announcement: The Winds of Change - Page 4 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Announcement: The Winds of Change - Page 4 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Announcement: The Winds of Change - Page 4 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Announcement: The Winds of Change - Page 4 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Announcement: The Winds of Change - Page 4 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Announcement: The Winds of Change - Page 4 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Announcement: The Winds of Change - Page 4 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Announcement: The Winds of Change - Page 4 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Announcement: The Winds of Change - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Announcement: The Winds of Change - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Announcement: The Winds of Change - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Announcement: The Winds of Change - Page 4 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Announcement: The Winds of Change - Page 4 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Announcement: The Winds of Change - Page 4 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Announcement: The Winds of Change - Page 4 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Announcement: The Winds of Change - Page 4 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Announcement: The Winds of Change

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Zman98

Zman98

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

Announcement: The Winds of Change - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcement: The Winds of Change   Announcement: The Winds of Change - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 6:48 pm

Tribal Raven wrote:
They don’t.

There are no more promotions as per the original post.

Member groups are based off of post count and have no impact on what mods are available

So there's no way to get certain members only mods?
Back to top Go down
Tribal Raven

Tribal Raven

Character sheet
Name: Jack
Faction: No Gods, No Masters
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: The Winds of Change   Announcement: The Winds of Change - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 1:29 am

Zman98 wrote:

Most mods have been made available. The only ones that are still "hidden" are pretty old and have been leaked online long ago.

But no, there are no more member only mods, what you see is what there is.

Zman98

Zman98

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: The Winds of Change   Announcement: The Winds of Change - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 22, 2021 1:48 am

Tribal Raven wrote:
Zman98 wrote:

Most mods have been made available. The only ones that are still "hidden" are pretty old and have been leaked online long ago.

Oh okay, I've been looking online for a specific mod by dragbody but couldn't find it. It basically let's Joel from The last of us be a playable race in Fallout New Vegas. Any idea where I might be able to get it? Thanks in advance!!
Back to top Go down
nickheggo

nickheggo

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: The Winds of Change   Announcement: The Winds of Change - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 12:53 pm

Zman98 wrote:
Tribal Raven wrote:
Zman98 wrote:

Oh okay, I've been looking online for a specific mod by dragbody but couldn't find it. It basically let's Joel from The last of us be a playable race in Fallout New Vegas. Any idea where I might be able to get it? Thanks in advance!!

The Joel race can be found here:
https://www.gunetwork.org/t9268-fnvanniversary-release-public-pack-4-for-new-vegas

Announcement: The Winds of Change - Page 4 Image
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/dbdQrMA
Zman98

Zman98

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: The Winds of Change   Announcement: The Winds of Change - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 23, 2021 1:28 pm

nickheggo wrote:
Zman98 wrote:
Tribal Raven wrote:
Zman98 wrote:

The Joel race can be found here:
https://www.gunetwork.org/t9268-fnvanniversary-release-public-pack-4-for-new-vegas

YOU ABSOLUTE LEGEND!!!!! Thank you so much I've been looking for this one for a long time now hahaha
Back to top Go down
Portalboy

Portalboy

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: The Winds of Change   Announcement: The Winds of Change - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2022 11:29 pm

I've been looking around for the Fallout 76 gauss minigun port to Fallout 4; I heard that it was on here but I've had no luck finding it through the search function. Has that particular mod been placed on privacy lockdown?

DVAted

Character sheet
Name: DeViAted
Faction: GUNners
Level: 55

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: The Winds of Change   Announcement: The Winds of Change - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 12:34 pm

Zman98 wrote:
Tribal Raven wrote:
They don’t.

There are no more promotions as per the original post.

Member groups are based off of post count and have no impact on what mods are available

Portalboy wrote:
I've been looking around for the Fallout 76 gauss minigun port to Fallout 4; I heard that it was on here but I've had no luck finding it through the search function. Has that particular mod been placed on privacy lockdown?

Once again for the people in the back:
There are no more "members only" or "privacy lockdown" mods. Any mods you can no longer find here were taken down at the request of the mod authors. They are not available to anyone, regardless of rank or access to the forums.
All the mods we have are available for everyone to download, and the download links availability or functionality is solely at the discretion of the mod authors, not site staff (so if the links no longer work or aren't in the topic starter anymore, it is the responsibility of the mod author)
Thank you for understanding.

Now, be honest guys, who misses the private section with rank promotions, exclusive mods and stuff? I see what you did t
/sarcasm

Back to top Go down
Portalboy

Portalboy

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: The Winds of Change   Announcement: The Winds of Change - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2022 11:02 pm

Thank you for the reply, that clarifies a lot of things.

PostSubject: Re: Announcement: The Winds of Change   Announcement: The Winds of Change - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Announcement: The Winds of Change

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4