Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
boomers commonwealth Ryse mandalorian machine ghoul riot Call money Superpele power NPCs daryl marvel khan Mask wolfenstein Reforged vault hunk body Overhaul boom gauss Gear dead
Latest topics
» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 4 Emptyby RockstarAC16 Today at 12:12 pm

» Starfield
Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 4 Emptyby Velken Today at 6:34 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 4 Emptyby scrab20 Yesterday at 6:18 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 4 Emptyby gavin gold Yesterday at 12:00 am

» Not new, but been a long time
Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 4 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 7:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 4 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 8:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 4 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 4 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 4 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 4 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 4 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 4 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 4 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 4 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 4 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 4 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 4 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:11 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Worst Companion in the entire fallout series?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
sigmaceti

sigmaceti

Character sheet
Name: Shepard
Faction: Lone Wanderer
Level: Unimportant

Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Companion in the entire fallout series?   Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 3:04 am

OMG where to start, there is a lot of them but I have one from each of fallout games, Fallout 3 have Star Paladin Cross, who is boring, uninteresting, stupid *****, from fallout New Vegas we have Craig Boone, he is insulting and boring prick and Fallout 4 have 3 of them that I just hate, Preston Garvey, Paladin Danse and a X6-88, now this is my opinion and nothing can change it. sry

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Worst Companion in the entire fallout series?   Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 1:36 pm

Preston Garvey, Jericho, X6 all spring to mind.
Back to top Go down
gavin gold

gavin gold

Character sheet
Name: Gavin Gold
Faction: Mr. House
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Worst Companion in the entire fallout series?   Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 1:13 am

Everybody hates Preston. But I think he's more boring than anything else. I mean, there's no denying he's poorly programmed, but his main issues have more to do with Bethesda's laziness not the character itself.

Other than that, Fallout 4 companions are rather good as a whole. There's plenty of variety and they're most nicely written. I think most people would be able to find at least one or two they like. Fallout NV companions on the other hand are pretty bad as a whole, though each one for different reason.

I like Veronica the most. She's the only one that actually has a pleasant personality. She's quirky and funny. So, of course, the devs decided to make her silent as hell. She's the less talkative of companions, so the only way to hear what she has to say is stop what you're doing and talk. Also, her Battle AI is infuriating. She charges at everything, even with ranged weapons. And her perk, which would actually be pretty useful, became useless when they devs decided to give the exact same function to ED-E.

Boone has an awesome perk and a great battle AI, but he's depressing as hell. His backstory is actually pretty interesting but he's a one note character. Besides "regretful jarhead" there's nothing there.

Arcade is the most simply boring character I've ever seen. In terms of personality, there just is none.

Cass is probably the worst, though. Her AI is just as bad as Veronica's, her perk is completely useless... I just don't understand what the devs were thinking when they said: "Hey, let's add an alcoholic, near-40-year-old lady who curses like a truck driver to the game as a companion. And let's make sure her companion perk is totally useless and doesn't even work as intended. That'll be fun."

Though that's only counting the humans, because no way in hell I'm traveling with a mutant abomination. So I guess those are the worse.
Back to top Go down
IRORIEH

IRORIEH

Character sheet
Name: Booker
Faction: The highest bidder
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: Worst Companion in the entire fallout series?   Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 7:04 pm

I don't really like any of the Fallout 3 companions outside of Charon, Fawkes, Butch and Dogmeat.
They all lack any depth, and the only one with some backstory, or chat functions. I wish we got some more options, like side quests, backstories or anything. Something to give us a chance to connect with them, get their perspective or something. The closest we get is the characters I mentioned, aside from Dogmeat, who all have some level of narrative to getting them as companions. Jericho we just pay, Star Paladin just follows us, and RL3 and Clover we just buy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst Companion in the entire fallout series?   Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst Companion in the entire fallout series?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4