Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Mask machine Call Superpele money riot body vault dead mandalorian khan power Ryse wolfenstein NPCs boomers ghoul Gear commonwealth boom marvel Reforged Overhaul daryl hunk gauss
Latest topics
» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 Emptyby RockstarAC16 Today at 5:12 am

» Starfield
Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 Emptyby Velken Yesterday at 11:34 pm

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 Emptyby scrab20 Yesterday at 11:18 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 Emptyby gavin gold Tue May 07, 2024 5:00 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 12:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 1:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:11 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Worst Companion in the entire fallout series?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ShaquilleWang

ShaquilleWang

Character sheet
Name: Dude
Faction: People's Republic of New California
Level: 50

Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Companion in the entire fallout series?   Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 9:29 am

That must be Preston Garvey! Such an arsehole always dreams to be a commander-in-chief!
Back to top Go down
Sirdanest

Sirdanest

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction: Dependent
Level: Basement

PostSubject: Re: Worst Companion in the entire fallout series?   Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 11:17 am

The sad thing is,Garvey probably could have been a decent character, some naive, idealistic farmer (or something) ends up being all that is left of the minute men. But when people are trying to sneak through their own settlement just to avoid another settlement quest, something's wrong.
He's underwritten and used to railroad (lol) the player and plot. Obviously in a fallout game it should be possible to kill the good guy and join the badguys, but you pretty much have to help Preston.
I bet an ambitious modder could fix almost all of Preston's issues and end up with a good story.
"Do it yourself, Preston," or "Nah,I think I'll help the raiders, Preston."
Back to top Go down
VenomStingerGaming

VenomStingerGaming

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Worst Companion in the entire fallout series?   Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 23, 2018 5:37 pm

Strong, because he gets upset every single time I do anything remotely kind or use power armor.
Back to top Go down
Sirdanest

Sirdanest

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Worst Companion in the entire fallout series?   Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 11:51 am

Dogmeat would be annoying, except that the ways in which he is annoying are so much like a real high-energy dog that i can't help but be impressed. Running off into the woods? Getting in the way? Ramming and flipping over a car like it's weightless?
Back to top Go down
brazzers

brazzers

Character sheet
Name: Johnny sins
Faction: BRAZZERS.COM
Level: 100 BOSS

PostSubject: Re: Worst Companion in the entire fallout series?   Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 9:53 pm

Preston Garvey is fucking annoying. Preston Garvey is the reason y I never even sided with the minutemen.

farlas816

PostSubject: Re: Worst Companion in the entire fallout series?   Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 1:10 pm

Eh, Preston is annoying from with the whole radiant quest thing, but his character is good, imo. I was really disappointed by strong, who sometimes seems like he could be interesting, trying to learn about the world, but other times he's just a stereotypical brute

brazzers

Character sheet
Name: Johnny sins
Faction: BRAZZERS.COM
Level: 100 BOSS

PostSubject: Re: Worst Companion in the entire fallout series?   Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 10:14 pm

I’d wish strong was more smarter.

jetpack4

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Worst Companion in the entire fallout series?   Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 1:13 pm

I could never really get into having Raul with me. He always ended up staying alone in his shack after he had been rescued and I did his personal quest.
Back to top Go down
Wertologist

Wertologist

PostSubject: Re: Worst Companion in the entire fallout series?   Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 1:38 pm

Preston or Veronica. Preston because he's annoying as hell. Veronica because she's just objectively the worst humanoid companion. She will charge all enemies even if it means certain death and her perk is made redundant if you have ED-E as he has the same workbench capability along with other perks.
Back to top Go down
GenJohnWilliam

GenJohnWilliam

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Worst Companion in the entire fallout series?   Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2019 5:07 pm

probably veronica i just had her around to do the quest and then left her. ed-e is my fav though BigGrin
Back to top Go down
NeonDrifter

NeonDrifter

PostSubject: Re: Worst Companion in the entire fallout series?   Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 9:33 am

I don't really get why people hated Preston. It never suddenly came up to me and start giving me quests to save some guy or go wipe this nest out. Did this got patched or something?
Back to top Go down
farlas816

farlas816

PostSubject: Re: Worst Companion in the entire fallout series?   Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 03, 2019 10:57 am

Leave Veronica alone she's a beautiful punchy girl

Vicks

Character sheet
Name: Vicks
Faction: GUNners
Level: Colonial

PostSubject: Re: Worst Companion in the entire fallout series?   Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 7:51 pm

I’d have to say every companion is the worst companion lol

With the mods I have and the difficulty I play on, they all just fucking die. They charge in head on and just drop dead instantly after one or two shots. There are only 2 companions I can actually use, Fawkes and Lily because they are just so damn tanky.

If I really had to pick someone though it would be Butch. You have to have bad karma but if you happen to be too bad he goes puss-mode on you. And even if you do get him as a companion, he has a fucking switchblade. That’s it, one shitty ass toothpick. He has a cool jacket though. Oh yeah, by the way, Tunnel Snakes rule!
Back to top Go down
Sirdanest

Sirdanest

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Worst Companion in the entire fallout series?   Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2019 2:05 pm

I tend to give companions the best armor I can spare, but a weak weapon. I don't want them to die, but I want to feel like I'm the one winning the day. I'd forced veronica to use a gun even if she complained, if I knew we were going up against something that was very foolish to melee.
Back to top Go down
Vicks

Vicks

Character sheet
Name: Vicks
Faction: GUNners
Level: Colonial

PostSubject: Re: Worst Companion in the entire fallout series?   Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 6:56 pm

@Sirdanest

Yeah lol

Even if I give my companions the best armor they still just fucking die. I play on a brutally hardcore difficulty so I t doesn’t even matter if I give em good shit or not. I run with Rex though, I just put an essential tag on him using FNVedit. Cuz what’s a boy without his dog right? Veronica just pisses me off cuz even if I give her a gun, ammo, and tell her to use it, she still tries to thump everything in sight.

Fawkes is actually a beast though nothing can kill him. He breaks the balance of my game though so I can’t run with him. Every other companion more or less eats total ass combat wise.
Back to top Go down
farlas816

farlas816

PostSubject: Re: Worst Companion in the entire fallout series?   Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 11:15 am

Nah man companions are important, gotta pretend you have friends

FoVet20

Character sheet
Name: Cain Reaver
Faction: none
Level: 167

PostSubject: Re: Worst Companion in the entire fallout series?   Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 17, 2019 7:13 pm

dogmeat easily no matter what game the fecker is in he always blocks the doorways the most or runs away when i try to get him to carry stuff (fallout 4)

i really dislike companions in general though but dogmeat especially
Back to top Go down
Chromesthesia

Chromesthesia

PostSubject: Re: Worst Companion in the entire fallout series?   Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2019 3:25 am

While I really like Dogmeat he does get in the way more times than I can count.
Worst companion for me honestly has to be ED-E. I just find the combat initiate music gets on my tits after you hear it 80 times in a row.
Back to top Go down
ditchingpreston

ditchingpreston

PostSubject: Re: Worst Companion in the entire fallout series?   Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 4:11 pm

my least favorite companion is in fallout 3 and is Myron hes a little brat drug dealer who created the infamous jet drug from brahmin farts and was in fallout 2 near reno at a drug farm (he owns it) hes just such a useless brat.
Back to top Go down
MrRipos

MrRipos

PostSubject: Re: Worst Companion in the entire fallout series?   Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 8:28 pm

I cannot remember for the life of me any of the Fallout 3 Companions save for Butch and Fawkes- everyone else was so completely unremarkable; And even then Fawkes felt underdeveloped and at the end of the game, useless and Butch was... well, himself.

I think there was a Mr Gutsy companion but you couldnt recruit it if you did good or evil actions? Which was mind boggling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst Companion in the entire fallout series?   Worst Companion in the entire fallout series? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst Companion in the entire fallout series?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next