Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Overhaul Superpele NPCs Call boom dead hunk Ryse boomers vault gauss daryl riot power wolfenstein body khan Reforged Mask Gear ghoul money marvel mandalorian machine commonwealth
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Darkest Quests in the Fallout Series - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 3:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Darkest Quests in the Fallout Series - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Darkest Quests in the Fallout Series - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Darkest Quests in the Fallout Series - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Darkest Quests in the Fallout Series - Page 2 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Darkest Quests in the Fallout Series - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Darkest Quests in the Fallout Series - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Darkest Quests in the Fallout Series - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Darkest Quests in the Fallout Series - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Darkest Quests in the Fallout Series - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Darkest Quests in the Fallout Series - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Darkest Quests in the Fallout Series - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Darkest Quests in the Fallout Series - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Darkest Quests in the Fallout Series - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Darkest Quests in the Fallout Series - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Darkest Quests in the Fallout Series - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Darkest Quests in the Fallout Series - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Darkest Quests in the Fallout Series - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Darkest Quests in the Fallout Series - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Darkest Quests in the Fallout Series - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Darkest Quests in the Fallout Series

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chinpoko117

Chinpoko117

Darkest Quests in the Fallout Series - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkest Quests in the Fallout Series   Darkest Quests in the Fallout Series - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 1:31 pm

I think the questline in Dead Money was pretty dark, especially as you explore and begin to learn more and more about the Sierra Madre. A project of love turned into something horrifying thanks to the experiments by BIG MT. Research Facility.

The Cloud deteriorating the health of those who breath it in, the hazmat suits created to test effectiveness against chemical attacks while also trapping those wearing it inside, eventually giving birth to the Ghost People. And as someone who is claustrophobic, there wouldn't be enough money to convince me to climb inside an Auto-Doc that are known to mutilate their patients.

xCyR4x

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Quests in the Fallout Series   Darkest Quests in the Fallout Series - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 5:25 pm

The "One for my baby" quest from Boone is the darkest in my opinion, mainly because after you take him as a companion, you learn that he shot his pregnant wife, to save her from the Legion...

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Name: Anthony
Faction: Highlanders
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Quests in the Fallout Series   Darkest Quests in the Fallout Series - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 7:16 pm

Harold's quest on fallout 3, the talking tree was Harold right? Quite sad and really makes you question the moral choice you have to make: end a man's suffering, or ensure the Return Of flaura and vegetation to the capital wasteland

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Quests in the Fallout Series   Darkest Quests in the Fallout Series - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 8:41 pm

Chinpoko117 wrote:
I think the questline in Dead Money was pretty dark, especially as you explore and begin to learn more and more about the Sierra Madre. A project of love turned into something horrifying thanks to the experiments by BIG MT. Research Facility.

The Cloud deteriorating the health of those who breath it in, the hazmat suits created to test effectiveness against chemical attacks while also trapping those wearing it inside, eventually giving birth to the Ghost People. And as someone who is claustrophobic, there wouldn't be enough money to convince me to climb inside an Auto-Doc that are known to mutilate their patients.
Aye I've got agree with you. Dead Money was pretty dark, it gave me the chills when I looked at the backstory of the sierra madre and this was back when I was in my early teens.
Back to top Go down
sgtrock31

sgtrock31

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Quests in the Fallout Series   Darkest Quests in the Fallout Series - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 12, 2017 3:59 am

Not necessarily any where near the darkest quest, but i can imagine only imagine how scary the situation at camp guardian in new vegas was. I mean to have lakelurks come in the middle of the night and drag you down into their caves kill and eat you. Maybe tear you limb from limb while you're alive. It must have been horrific. I mean you have to guilt private halford into helping you kill the lurks and even then if you get to close to an exit he peaces out.
Back to top Go down
DeltaRGW56

DeltaRGW56

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Quests in the Fallout Series   Darkest Quests in the Fallout Series - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 7:22 am

Honestly, it doesn't seem too dark a quest at all, but in Fallout 4, when investigating the disappearance of Earl Sterling in Diamond City, and on encountering Sterling's mutilated body in the cellar, you kind of get this feeling that it wasn't all sunshine and happiness in the Jewel of the Commonwealth.

Crocker made a huge mistake because of his obsession, got guilt-ridden, mutilated the body, hid the body, and when you encounter him he wants to end it all because he can't handle the guilt of killing someone.

It got dark pretty fast, and even though it's just a simple and small sidequest, it got pretty heavy towards the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkest Quests in the Fallout Series   Darkest Quests in the Fallout Series - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Darkest Quests in the Fallout Series

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2