Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
mandalorian hunk boom khan riot machine NPCs Call boomers Reforged commonwealth vault upgrades money daryl FCOM marvel Gear Superpele Ryse body wolfenstein ghoul dead space Mask
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Top 3 quests from Fallout 4. Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Top 3 quests from Fallout 4. Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Top 3 quests from Fallout 4. Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Top 3 quests from Fallout 4. Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Top 3 quests from Fallout 4. Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Top 3 quests from Fallout 4. Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Top 3 quests from Fallout 4. Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Top 3 quests from Fallout 4. Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Top 3 quests from Fallout 4. Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Top 3 quests from Fallout 4. Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Top 3 quests from Fallout 4. Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Top 3 quests from Fallout 4. Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Top 3 quests from Fallout 4. Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Top 3 quests from Fallout 4. Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Top 3 quests from Fallout 4. Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Top 3 quests from Fallout 4. Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Top 3 quests from Fallout 4. Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Top 3 quests from Fallout 4. Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Top 3 quests from Fallout 4. Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Top 3 quests from Fallout 4. Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Top 3 quests from Fallout 4.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firiox

Firiox

Character sheet
Name: Firiox
Faction: Mr. House
Level: 80

Top 3 quests from Fallout 4. Empty
PostSubject: Top 3 quests from Fallout 4.   Top 3 quests from Fallout 4. EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 10:52 am

So, I've done all the secondary quest for Fallout 4 now. I find them pretty lacking in everything. I don't care if they are linear if they are good, but it's sad almost all of them are as deep as a puddle, only consisting in "Go there, kill/bring something and come back", without telling anything about their characters. Still, I have enjoyed the game a lot, because there's something that's actually GOOD in it, and that's the enviromental storytelling. There are many,  locations with truly great enviromental storytelling, so, in the end, I've liked Fallout 4. I love exploring it's world because it's full of stories that, unlike most of their quest, tell something, and surely there are more that I haven't seen yet.

But here are my fav quest from the game:  

3) Pickman's gift – Another mistery pretty well presented in my opinion. You start finding the cards in raider's bodies, then you enter the house and find the disgusting blood pictures to finally discover a serial killer of raiders, presenting a nice question to the player: ¿is Pickman sick? ¿is he bad or good for the Commonwealth?

2) The Secret of Cabot House: I love how the mistery is presented, just a package, and then it unfolds into something as big as an unknown power for ancient times, with some fine characters and a very tough decision to make.

1) Last Voyage of the U.S.S. Constitution This is probably the best quest for me. Ironsights must be the coolest character in the game and it's one of the most "non-linear" quest that there are, sadly, in the game. I found it so funny, a bunch of robots that believe that are marines and want to go to the sea with their flying ship that only flies a bit everytime they get it flying. Although I'd have loved it more if was more importance, like actually being able to use it to fight the enemy (of your choice) or at least being able to help them complete their journey and see them happily sailing. But hey, I love seing that ship in top of the building in the middle of Boston, makes me smile everytime I see it.

* Bonus: I liked a lot the character of Zao from Here There Be Monsters. He is really well acted and I felt like he had been thinking from 200 years about what he did. It's a pitty we didn't get to know him more.

* Bonus 2: the absolute worst quest: "Kitty, Kitty". I mean, what the f***, who thought that this was a fun quest or even one that it makes sense. Cats don't work like this, it's so absurd, and even if you were to pick it up and take it to the girl, where is the fun?

I cannot say just that one, I have to add "Kid in the fridge" for breaking the lore. I personally take it as an "easter egg". In my book, ghouls still need to eat and drink.

What are your thoughts? Is there any other that you liked a lot?

Last edited by Firiox on Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ahyuser001

ahyuser001

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 quests from Fallout 4.   Top 3 quests from Fallout 4. EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 11:32 am

Hmmmnn... Top 3 quests from Fallout: 4?

1. Kidnapping at Greentop Nursery

2. Kidnapping at Oberland Station

and lastly 3. Kidnapping at Oberland Station  Top 3 quests from Fallout 4. 1f604

In all seriousness probably.

1. Last Voyage of the U.S.S. Constitution because colonial robots.

2. The Silver Shroud because you get to be a superhero.

3. Human Error because you get to do some detective work and a choice.

Edit: Typo

Last edited by ahyuser001 on Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Firiox

Firiox

Character sheet
Name: Firiox
Faction: Mr. House
Level: 80

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 quests from Fallout 4.   Top 3 quests from Fallout 4. EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 11:55 am

Hahahaha, Garvey is the best quest giver ever, no doubt!
Back to top Go down
Dextrose

Dextrose

Character sheet
Name: Dexter
Faction: The Institute
Level: Model of Apathy

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 quests from Fallout 4.   Top 3 quests from Fallout 4. EmptyThu Apr 26, 2018 1:53 pm

my top 3, in no particular order:

1. does the Far Harbor DLC questline count? (also the option to join the COA was cool)
2. Last Voyage of the USS Constitution because this is the only quest that had my sides hurting from laughing so hard, almost woke the neighbors in my complex when the ship crashed into the building and the crew cheered and rejoiced as a result
3. all quests related to H2-22 in the Railroad, while i'm mixed on how i feel about the Railroad it felt pretty good helping that synth out regardless

[icon by Apriorii]
Back to top Go down
https://www.nexusmods.com/users/11871608
Krakmonkey001

Krakmonkey001

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 quests from Fallout 4.   Top 3 quests from Fallout 4. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 9:27 am

Top 3, no set order:

1. The Nuclear Option as the Brotherhood. Because screw the institute, it's hilarious marching in there at the head of an army of actually halfway decent NPCs in PA to wreck things.

2. Airship Down. Because the BoS in FO4 are essentially Neo Nazis/Raiders that are well organized and heavily armed. And because it's amusing watching Liberty Prime more or less commit suicide. And slaughtering huge numbers of BoS soldiers never gets old.

3. The Battle of Bunker Hill. Because that's the only mission in the game where you can safely kill EVERYTHING (except the settlers), and nobody cares. You can kill all the synths, heavies, and BoS, and you don't lose any affinity with ANY of them. Granted your companion may be unhappy with your choice to do so, so I'd recommend either running solo or bringing dogmeat.

I think it's rather apparent I'm a nihilist who enjoys causing destruction a tad too much. But to be fair, FO4 has such a terrible story compared to previous titles, that I just ended up picking the best combat missions.

Back to top Go down
Darth Falcon

Darth Falcon

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 quests from Fallout 4.   Top 3 quests from Fallout 4. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2018 2:08 pm

I'm sure I haven't even come close to completing all of the side quests, I usually end up deciding I want to add/remove a mod halfway through a playthrough that breaks something but I can't live without, so I start over, but top 3 I've experienced in no order:

boy trapped in the refrigerator, one of the only instances in the game I can think of where NPCs even hint at slavery directly, which I feel would absolutely be a thing in a post-apocalyptic setting, it definitely has been in past Fallout games, not sure why it wasn't in 4 unless Bethesda thought removing most references to it would appeal to more people.

unironically I like the settlement missions that are just "go here, kill what's there, and set up a beacon" to unlock new settlements because I enjoy the settlement building aspect, just not the endless help requests that come AFTER you've established a settlement. I think the game would have been much better if there were no quests after setting one up, just the building aspect, maybe some attacks now and then but more than a 50% chance to successfully defend regardless of what defenses you've built without needing a mod to fix that.

less a quest but I'm still going to count it, the nightmare house in Nuka World. it felt like good old tongue-in-cheek B-Movie style horror, it wasn't especially scary but also wasn't intended to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 quests from Fallout 4.   Top 3 quests from Fallout 4. EmptySat May 05, 2018 10:51 pm

Sorry in advance, but I don't really remember the name of the quests that I will be mentioning.

1. I like quests that have a lots of action so my no.1 favorite is when the BoS, railroad, and the institute (I forgot if the Minutemen was there too, haven't play that quest in a long time.) fight at the bunker hill.
2. Pretty much every mission that the railroad gave us.
3. When the Minutemen fight for the Castle.
Back to top Go down
Krakmonkey001

Krakmonkey001

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 quests from Fallout 4.   Top 3 quests from Fallout 4. EmptySat May 05, 2018 11:54 pm

845386958 wrote:
Sorry in advance, but I don't really remember the name of the quests that I will be mentioning.

1. I like quests that have a lots of action so my no.1 favorite is when the BoS, railroad, and the institute (I forgot if the Minutemen was there too, haven't play that quest in a long time.) fight at the bunker hill.

Quest names:

1) The Battle of Bunker Hill (also a fave of mine)

2) Main quests: Road to Freedom, Tradecraft, Underground Undercover, Precipice of War, Rocket's Red Glare, The Nuclear Option
Side quests: Boston After Dark, Mercer Safehouse, Butcher's Bill 1 and 2, Memory Interrupted, Operation Ticonderoga, To the Mattresses 1-6, Randolph Safehouse 1-6
Radiants: Jackpot (for BW baby!), rest don't matter lol

3) Taking Independence

Interesting choices.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 quests from Fallout 4.   Top 3 quests from Fallout 4. EmptySun May 06, 2018 3:12 am

Hey, I can't remember many quest names either, but there are two that really stand out because they trigger such strong emotions in me and really get me immersed in the game because I'm making a personal emotional connection through my character.

The quest where you get payback on Kellogg is glorious, particularly because I have the mod where Nora survives by faking her own death and using tons of Stimpaks, and so she's with me and we're both about ready to blow when we see Kellogg.

I cry my eyes out every time I bring Kasumi home at the end of Far Harbor (should've asked if DLC quests count), and I always deny the reward because it felt good to be able to do for another family what the Commonwealth didn't do for mine.

Oh, and I love quests with plenty of action. I imagine my character to be somebody who was driven partially insane by the abduction of his son and being dropped in the Commonwealth (and his wife's the angel on his shoulder and in his ear), so he's got a lot of anger to work off.
Back to top Go down
njmanga097

njmanga097

Character sheet
Name: Captain Wick
Faction: Wildfire
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 quests from Fallout 4.   Top 3 quests from Fallout 4. EmptySun May 06, 2018 6:42 am

1. Here There Be Monsters

2. Airship Down

3. Blind Betrayal
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/noel.manga.art

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 quests from Fallout 4.   Top 3 quests from Fallout 4. EmptySun May 06, 2018 10:52 pm

Krakmonkey001 wrote:
845386958 wrote:

Quest names:

1) The Battle of Bunker Hill (also a fave of mine)

2) Main quests: Road to Freedom, Tradecraft, Underground Undercover, Precipice of War, Rocket's Red Glare, The Nuclear Option
Side quests: Boston After Dark, Mercer Safehouse, Butcher's Bill 1 and 2, Memory Interrupted, Operation Ticonderoga, To the Mattresses 1-6, Randolph Safehouse 1-6
Radiants: Jackpot (for BW baby!), rest don't matter lol

3) Taking Independence

Interesting choices.  
Thanks for pointing out the name
Back to top Go down
Krakmonkey001

Krakmonkey001

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 quests from Fallout 4.   Top 3 quests from Fallout 4. EmptySun May 06, 2018 11:14 pm

845386958 wrote:
)Thanks for pointing out the name

Lol, I cheated, went to the wiki.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 quests from Fallout 4.   Top 3 quests from Fallout 4. EmptyWed May 09, 2018 5:47 am

Krakmonkey001 wrote:
845386958 wrote:
)Thanks for pointing out the name

Lol, I cheated, went to the wiki.
lol, i'm too lazy to even go to wiki to look up the names :p
Back to top Go down
Krakmonkey001

Krakmonkey001

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 quests from Fallout 4.   Top 3 quests from Fallout 4. EmptyWed May 09, 2018 11:22 pm

845386958 wrote:
lol, i'm too lazy to even go to wiki to look up the names :p

Laziness. Isn't she a grand mistress?

Back to top Go down
Jacksonelhage

Jacksonelhage

Character sheet
Name: Jackson
Faction: Tunnel Snakes
Level: 3

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 quests from Fallout 4.   Top 3 quests from Fallout 4. EmptyFri May 11, 2018 6:54 am

Definitely
3) U.S.S Constitution, it was an absolute side-splitter of a quest.
2) The Big Dig, it was a fun heist, and Hancock is cool, so...
1) All of Far Harbour, because Emil Pagliarulo didn't write it.

PostSubject: Re: Top 3 quests from Fallout 4.   Top 3 quests from Fallout 4. Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 3 quests from Fallout 4.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1