Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
riot Ryse commonwealth Overhaul wolfenstein NPCs body Reforged money Call dead khan Mask marvel daryl gauss boom machine Gear ghoul vault hunk boomers Superpele power mandalorian
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 8:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 Emptyby noacctname1 Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:06 pm

» The Next fallout
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:29 am

» Late Introduction
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:29 pm

» Greetings!
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:01 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How many mods do you have installed?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
RangerGUN

RangerGUN

Character sheet
Name: Connor
Faction: Yes Man
Level: 50

How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 5:05 am

calscks wrote:
on my way heading towards 400 on fallout 4 Wink
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 NatPnJQ
How about get it over 9000?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5M7SmqSLkPA7pufjgV00Vw?view_as
calscks

calscks

Character sheet
Name: calscks
Faction: Brotherhood of Food
Level: 99

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 5:14 am

RangerGUN wrote:
calscks wrote:
on my way heading towards 400 on fallout 4 Wink
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 NatPnJQ
How about get it over 9000?
why sure, only if i could merge at least 30 plugins into one...
Back to top Go down
Sigerious

Character sheet
Name: George Pankin
Faction: NCR
Level: 42

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 5:16 am

I thought that my 140 mods for new vegas was a little bit overkill, but now i see, that this not even my final form with 230+texture mods
Back to top Go down
Azreg

Azreg

Character sheet
Name: Cole Phelps
Faction: LAPD
Level: 14

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 7:18 am

I change my load order quite a lot, sometimes drastically in just a couple of days. Currently I have 46 active plugins on New Vegas, I'm trying to keep the game as vanilla as possible with tons of quest mods and some retexture mods. I recommend you guys to have a look at 3DNPC, Autumn Leaves, Beyond Boulder Dome, Boom to the Moon (Jokerine makes some pretty good quest mods like Sugarloaf's Christmas Adventure, Nipton Rebuilt and The Big Rescue), Coito Ergo Sum, For The Enclave, Tales from the Burning Sands (This is my number 1 quest mod, it's simply fantastic) and of course the Someguy series (The Inheritance, New Vegas Bounties I to III) and finally there's Fallout New Vegas Christmas Special, it's a pretty funny mod.

Sigerious

Character sheet
Name: George Pankin
Level: 42

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 13, 2017 12:00 pm

NeoSnow wrote:
I change my load order quite a lot, sometimes drastically in just a couple of days. Currently I have 46 active plugins on New Vegas, I'm trying to keep the game as vanilla as possible with tons of quest mods and some retexture mods. I recommend you guys to have a look at 3DNPC, Autumn Leaves, Beyond Boulder Dome, Boom to the Moon (Jokerine makes some pretty good quest mods like Sugarloaf's Christmas Adventure, Nipton Rebuilt and The Big Rescue), Coito Ergo Sum, For The Enclave, Tales from the Burning Sands (This is my number 1 quest mod, it's simply fantastic) and of course the Someguy series (The Inheritance, New Vegas Bounties I to III) and finally there's Fallout New Vegas Christmas Special, it's a pretty funny mod.

SomeGuy series is always a good choise
Sadly, but my BBD is crashing like crazy and this is very sad to be honest:<
Back to top Go down
phillismable

phillismable

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 6:10 am

Can anyone start a new post as I don't seem to have rights lol

I have 148 at the moment... but I'm missing one !
There was a small breather/radiation/gas mask that I used to wear but cant find anymore. You could change the number of filters attached to it.

So you could have one in the middle, or one each side and it looked great with my Bat Man Suit, else I would have 149 Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance
Back to top Go down
robb-bobby

robb-bobby

Character sheet
Name: SecretAgentBob
Level: 16

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 7:22 am

Fallout nv is running about 124 active mods for me and Fallout 4 is about 140, me personally I really like the overhaul mods for textures, grass, etc. But I'm a huge sucker for armor and weapon mods.

Hauki is a kala

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 11:54 am

How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 JaYefyl

I think i may need to do something about this...

[Edit] It's fallout 4
Back to top Go down
Kaiser Atlas

Kaiser Atlas

Character sheet
Name: Anthony
Faction: Highlanders
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 1:50 pm

not many at the moment had a cleanout so i'm down to 31

Back to top Go down
Evilpwn

Evilpwn

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 5:35 pm

287, more than 30 merged. Smile
Back to top Go down
erictuong

erictuong

Character sheet
Name: Classified
Faction: UNSC
Level: Spartan II

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 9:54 pm

I had 150 mods installed and it was 55gb....
Back to top Go down
GhostFire

GhostFire

Character sheet
Name: Volknet AI
Faction: Foehn Revolt
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 10:15 pm

82 in Fallout New Vegas, while on the other hand Fallout 3 only had 27. I always play New Vegas, i only play Fallout 3 when there are no more quests in New Vegas.
Eitherway Fallout games are not complete without mods. >_>
Back to top Go down
cyber_funk

cyber_funk

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 22, 2017 10:45 pm

For new Vegas I always tip-toe the line at 140.

calscks

Character sheet
Name: calscks
Faction: Brotherhood of Food
Level: 99

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 EmptyThu Nov 23, 2017 2:42 am

Hauki is a kala wrote:
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 JaYefyl

I think i may need to do something about this...

[Edit] It's fallout 4
same
How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 MQgebAH
(just gotten into the 400s)
oh and the alert is a bug because it counts esl into total plugins
Back to top Go down
ApocNizmith

ApocNizmith

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 26, 2017 8:09 pm

103 for NV, 1 for FO3 (Tale of two wastelands) So technically New Vegas is all of fallout 3 and NV at the same time XD! But as soon as I gain enough, um, whatever i need here, it will be going up do to teh reason I came here in the first place is those sexy sexy Dragbody Ryse of the Legion and NCR mods that unfortunately are locked up like my folks booze when IO was 17. Gotta be patient to get at the good stuff lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.mixcloud.com/DJXXDOMXX/
Dmitri2033

Dmitri2033

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 6:26 am

I’ve gone over the 255 mod limit countless times, and that’s with merging some of the mods. I had one merge which contained perhaps about 8 to 10 outfit mods, then I merged that merge with a bunch of other merges to make one huge ass merge. I probably need help.
Back to top Go down
MotionlessGhost

MotionlessGhost

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn
Faction: Vault 76
Level: 110

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 5:24 pm

I have maxed out every Bethesda game I've ever touched. Fallout 4, Oldrim and Skyrim Special Edition have 255. New Vegas is 140ish. Oblivion and Morrowind have to be the exceptions to that though, I usually just do graphic enhancement mods for them.

How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 2UdjtkR
Back to top Go down
psydeffex

psydeffex

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 5:48 pm

i got atleast 142 mods installed and and 118 that are active right now.
Back to top Go down
Evmeister

Evmeister

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 6:27 pm

On this note, what are peoples methods of merging mods/plugins? What have you found that works best? I've recently learnt one method by doing the copy override with FNVedit, however it seems somewhat laborious.

Dmitri2033

Dmitri2033

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 9:20 pm

I use merge plugins... is that what it’s called? Can’t remember. My only issue is that some mods for some reason won’t show up. Maybe too many masters or something, I don’t know. Like the imperial armor redux mod here can’t be merged, apparently. Maybe it’s awkcr or something. And after merging sometimes things break...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    How many mods do you have installed?  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

How many mods do you have installed?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next