Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

CalendarCalendar

Share | 

How many mods do you have installed?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
PresidentWalru5

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:58 pm

@"JohnnyXD23" I have a problem with mine too, after 120 mine gets pretty unstable, But it might be the types of mods I have, I reckon if I have just texture mods, weapon mods and armour mods id be able to go a lot higher.

@"Eikeegi" Ah nice, good luck with the mod making in the future! And if I knew how to I would probably try to make my own also. I did attempt at one point to make a FEV Subject companion (long since abandoned the idea though) I used Alchestbreach’s videos to help me, he explains it quite well. And what Mod Manager do you use now? I’ve mostly stuck with NMM, tried FOMM for a while but much prefer NMM, just easier in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eikeegi

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:31 am

@PresidentWalru5 wrote:

@"Eikeegi" Ah nice, good luck with the mod making in the future! And if I knew how to I would probably try to make my own also. I did attempt at one point to make a FEV Subject companion (long since abandoned the idea though) I used Alchestbreach’s videos to help me, he explains it quite well. And what Mod Manager do you use now? I’ve mostly stuck with NMM, tried FOMM for a while but much prefer NMM, just easier in my opinion.  

I am currently working few projects at time. Making environmental designs to accompany my comic-drawing practices I do for my publisher based on FO4 main quest, just telling it my own way (in walking dead comic style - or somethin) and so am doing mods to resemble my changes to enviro and locations. Like bigger V111 (gets 2 new levels during intro), completely visually overhauled Institute (and less visually changing every NPC in there and adding more cells to whole place)- retextured it and added life to it, and things and tinkers like that. I love building places. I suck in everything else, ahaha.

I started making tiny simple mods like most, I guess- tinkering and changing other peoples things and I still remix a lot of other peoples mods for my own use. Done myself Father companion too because my comic-thing where he comes to visit vault with SS and things like that. Maybe in 2019 (or something) people can get both mods and comic *laughs* So much to do and only 1 person doing it. And sometimes I like playing game too.

I also had plans to replace all deathclaws with xenomorphs, (after I did some quick sketch of courser fighting one), but i hate working with .nif since theres no direct link between Zbrush and .nif format and I don't really know how to use 3dsmax to warrant its purchase just for FO4.

I changed from NMM to MO2 - because I use several FO4 installations, and NMM really started to act up and I also needed to have my game directory tidied up more I started to test my own mods also on modded game instead vanilla installation. Profiling and save file management is easier on MO2. NMM is good solid manager and I love it, but I felt that my own behavior has out grown it for moment.

disclaimer : mind my English. I really feel more comfortable in screenshot threads than talking threads.

Character sheet
Name: Laufer
Faction: 87th Tribe
Level: Spiritual

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:56 am

There is many, many mods in my FNV load order... I could not do without Mator's Merge Plugins. Thanks to his mod, I have succeeded to load only 135 plugins with more than 300 mods (I have to admit I have numerous texture mods that do not include .esp or .esm).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Star

Character sheet
Name: Star
Faction: Brotherhood Of Steel
Level: Sentinel-Captain

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:09 am

@PresidentWalru5
Could you please if you have link on those fixes, please pm me

My Achievments:

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/anton.slavik.792
PresidentWalru5

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:56 pm

@"Eikeegi" That sounds awesome, I hope they all go well for you as you do them and id try it out if you released it someday. Also I’m a fan of the xenomorph replacer, I like the idea a lot. Just being chased round by them in the middle of the night sounds terrifying but a lot of fun. And I don’t think I’ve heard of MO2 before, I guess if It helps you more than NMM I would stay stick with it, tbh ive had issues with NMM in the past but they’ve sorted themselves out in time.

Lastly don’t worry about the English, I like screenshot threads also but I don’t mind having discussions with the community, but I do know what you mean. I can talk on the internet but in real life you’ll get about as much out of me as a rock, not a fan of face to face stuff.

@"Prosp3ro" That’s pretty impressive, from the sounds of it it sounds like something that I would find quite useful, I may have to give it a look, thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eikeegi

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:52 am

@PresidentWalru5 wrote:
@"Eikeegi" That sounds awesome, I hope they all go well for you as you do them and id try it out if you released it someday. Also I’m a fan of the xenomorph replacer, I like the idea a lot. Just being chased round by them in the middle of the night sounds terrifying but a lot of fun. And I don’t think I’ve heard of MO2 before, I guess if It helps you more than NMM I would stay stick with it, tbh ive had issues with NMM in the past but they’ve sorted themselves out in time.

Lastly don’t worry about the English, I like screenshot threads also but I don’t mind having discussions with the community, but I do know what you mean. I can talk on the internet but in real life you’ll get about as much out of me as a rock, not a fan of face to face stuff.

Xenomorphs would have been that most of the posture and combat animations would be very alike between the two - deathclaw and xenomorph except the long tail, but potential detours to that problem would exist on paper. Maybe one day. However there's many other things I can do for now. Eventually I have to figure out how to get new .nifs to may game or find someone help me out with conversions.

I have started to think that Creation Kit is a game of its own. It's quite fun place to spend time on. Oh - well time for coffee and then time to tinker. If get time later might do a "shameless self-promotion" special screenshots of my doodahs, hahaha.

About screenshots is that my aim has been to show that Creation Engine can do pretty things and is not "ugly and dated", sometimes I succeed better other times less. Love to surprise people and say "yes, that is FO4" or "skyrim" after people say the games look ugly Very Happy

Character sheet
Name: Connor
Faction: Yes Man
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:07 pm

66 mods installed. The game though works well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many mods do you have installed?    

Back to top Go down

How many mods do you have installed?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3