Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Superpele NPCs commonwealth boomers boom daryl marvel Reforged money khan machine Overhaul dead Mask Gear vault gauss wolfenstein Ryse body Call mandalorian ghoul power hunk riot
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
[RANT] FO4 is definitely no Fallout game - Page 3 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
[RANT] FO4 is definitely no Fallout game - Page 3 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
[RANT] FO4 is definitely no Fallout game - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
[RANT] FO4 is definitely no Fallout game - Page 3 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
[RANT] FO4 is definitely no Fallout game - Page 3 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
[RANT] FO4 is definitely no Fallout game - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 am

» Hello from nexus
[RANT] FO4 is definitely no Fallout game - Page 3 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
[RANT] FO4 is definitely no Fallout game - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:06 pm

» The Next fallout
[RANT] FO4 is definitely no Fallout game - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
[RANT] FO4 is definitely no Fallout game - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
[RANT] FO4 is definitely no Fallout game - Page 3 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
[RANT] FO4 is definitely no Fallout game - Page 3 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
[RANT] FO4 is definitely no Fallout game - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
[RANT] FO4 is definitely no Fallout game - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
[RANT] FO4 is definitely no Fallout game - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
[RANT] FO4 is definitely no Fallout game - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
[RANT] FO4 is definitely no Fallout game - Page 3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
[RANT] FO4 is definitely no Fallout game - Page 3 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:29 am

» Late Introduction
[RANT] FO4 is definitely no Fallout game - Page 3 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:29 pm

» Greetings!
[RANT] FO4 is definitely no Fallout game - Page 3 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 3:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[RANT] FO4 is definitely no Fallout game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
VWgolfR1

VWgolfR1

[RANT] FO4 is definitely no Fallout game - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RANT] FO4 is definitely no Fallout game   [RANT] FO4 is definitely no Fallout game - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 9:39 pm

@GoofyGoo6er Lol, I bet it was something like this: https://youtu.be/aorKjw71ckQ?t=782

Back to top Go down
PROROOK363

PROROOK363

Character sheet
Name: Shiromara
Faction: Headhunters
Level: 7

PostSubject: Re: [RANT] FO4 is definitely no Fallout game   [RANT] FO4 is definitely no Fallout game - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 9:55 pm

@Screw4ff See, I like Fallout 3 alot more than New Vegas and 4. It has atmosphere, and while many like to argue against it, it has a great story too. Sure it might be simple, but it's so action packed, intense, and even sentimental at times (with such a strong introduction) that you just feel it all throughout the game.

Even combat in Fallout 3 seemed better than combat in New Vegas, mostly because the combat was built on a different scaling system (Like how do Plasma weapons end up sucking in New Vegas compared to Fo3? I miss my insanely OP fire rate on the plasma rifle lol).

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [RANT] FO4 is definitely no Fallout game   [RANT] FO4 is definitely no Fallout game - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 10:07 pm

@PROROOK363 The problem with 3 is it killed off your Dad too fast. The first quest after you find him again he dies. I think the way 4 does this is slightly better, where you meet Shaun again, but you can choose whether to form a bond with him or not through the Institute questline. Once you get to the ending with the Institute, it feels satisfying that you've accomplished your son's dreams, when with the other endings, it feels bitter and somewhat a "Was it worth it?" scenario. With 3, I felt no real connection to James, with 4 I feel a connection with Shaun, no matter if Liam Neeson voices James.

I don't prefer Fallout 4 to 3 or NV, I just feel as if it gets too much hate because it's a new game. I personally like all the Fallout games, but I'm willing to point out flaws in all of them fairly.
Back to top Go down
stoobygacks

stoobygacks

Character sheet
Name: Stooby of the Gacks
Faction: New California Republic
Level: FL360

PostSubject: Re: [RANT] FO4 is definitely no Fallout game   [RANT] FO4 is definitely no Fallout game - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 10:19 pm

@Corvo That is a good point. No Fallout game is without its faults. Its good to objectively point out flaws so future games won't have them. I guess the general for Fallout 4 was story and some strange decisions on the development side. Fallout NV was almost unplayable without mods to fix the almost infinite list of bugs (oh the bugs!). But the BoS ending to fallout 4 was kind of bitter when you kill your own son. I am surprised that there wasn't an option to help him escape, or at least let father die in peace someplace in Sanctuary. I know you said you don't prefer one Fallout game over the other, but if you really had to pick a game that you would play most often, which one would it be?

Back to top Go down
Heisenberg

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: [RANT] FO4 is definitely no Fallout game   [RANT] FO4 is definitely no Fallout game - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 10:32 pm

@stoobygacks That's a tough question. NV has the most choices and quests, 3 has the best setting and atmosphere, while 4 has the best gameplay. Personally I would choose NV to play the most on it's content alone. I still have sidequests to this day I haven't completed in NV while with 3 and 4 I completed them near enough 100%. That's not to say I don't enjoy 3 or 4 more though, as they feel and play the best.

An ideal Fallout game for me would be a game that incorporates New Vegas's choices, longevity and decisions with Fallout 3's settings and atmosphere and 4's gameplay. I'd also like if they mixed in some of the classic Fallout 1 and 2 feeling to it as well. That's just my opinion though.
Back to top Go down
erebamagi_10

erebamagi_10

PostSubject: Re: [RANT] FO4 is definitely no Fallout game   [RANT] FO4 is definitely no Fallout game - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 3:55 am

yeah FO4 was a fail as a fallout game but it moved units so this is the future sadly.
uninspired grey sludge.

Banewrath

PostSubject: Re: [RANT] FO4 is definitely no Fallout game   [RANT] FO4 is definitely no Fallout game - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 5:55 am

I liked fallout 4 a lot. My first game was fallout 3 and that made me a fallout fan. I didn`t really like NV very much but when requiem for a capital wasteland came out and then later ttw, I played my favorite fallout 3 with all the bells and whistles NV added. And I played the shit out of it for thousands of hours.

Having a voiced character didn`t really bother me. I think the guy who did the voice of wahyne in morrowind and baurus of oblivion would have did a good job for the fallout 4 voice.

The dialog system was a change but I got used to it pretty quickly. The system from morrowind was probably the best but to code in all that dialogue and the triggers for them would take forever with all the possibilities it could go. So they streamlined it in favor of a larger more detailed world. Which I`m not sure if it was that bad of an idea. The world is pretty huge and there are plenty of spots I still have explored or I don`t remember exploring because there are so many. I like that.

I liked the story. I don`t think it was horrible but it could have been better. The new combat system is awesome and better then any previous game, except aiming in third person! That is driving me nuts, frigging 2 feet away in third person and can`t hit the side of a barn. The updated engine runs really nice and it never crashes. Overall I was happy with the game except for the building dlc. I wanted fallout content, not building blocks.

For me though. It had a story that made want to complete it to see what happened, plenty of shit to kill and loot, and look good doing it. I was happy with it and I still play it more then I should.

Back to top Go down
OrcLivesMatter

OrcLivesMatter

Character sheet
Name: Orc
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 1000000000

PostSubject: Re: [RANT] FO4 is definitely no Fallout game   [RANT] FO4 is definitely no Fallout game - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 03, 2017 1:02 pm

Fallout has changed a lot since Black Isles gave away the rights to it. Here's a video about it that I really like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amtsN-NRqwM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RANT] FO4 is definitely no Fallout game   [RANT] FO4 is definitely no Fallout game - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

[RANT] FO4 is definitely no Fallout game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3