Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
ghoul marvel Reforged boom money NPCs machine boomers space Superpele Call Ryse daryl commonwealth Mask FCOM wolfenstein body hunk upgrades khan riot mandalorian Gear dead vault
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 9:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 12:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 5:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:29 am

» Late Introduction
What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
schmity1982

schmity1982

Character sheet
Name: Krystian Hale
Faction: New California Republic
Level: 18

What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? Empty
PostSubject: What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?   What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 10:20 am

I would like it to be when people first started to come out of the vaults...Afraid...Lonely...Lawless...Factions origins... I want something depressive honestly, I want you to be able to walk through the wasteland that was once America and not expect to find a town.(Of course we still need neutral areas but as you know Fallout NV was way to civilized, still love the game though!.) I want the Main character to fear whats up ahead, I want him to trust certain people but then be betrayed over food and water, I don't want to be able to be super OP. I just want to be getting by with scraps. I want new and original characters with depresive back stories that ACTUALLY make you sad, I don't want the game to look cartoony either; Imagine The Glowing sea feeling? But with a larger map and such (Obviously not crazy radiation or insane storms that you can barley see through, but I just want that dark and depresive look)

I want the ability to form a gang and actually have them argue and interact with eachother, And to make this gang thing harder your going to have to find dark and disturbed people and you gotta persuade them ALOT! I want your gang to be able to betray eachother at a momments notice.

This may sound dark an all what I'm about to say next but this is how I'd actually picture a nuclear fallout: Cannibalism, anyone seen "The Road."? I want a house that your character stumbles upon that looks super empty and you just feel like its a safe place to lie down, next thing you know in the basement you got A bunch of people who have amputated limbs because they had parts eaten, and maybe do a trigger in the game that when you go in the basement you hear people coming inside, unaware that your down there. Slavery; I want Fallout 3's slavery but even darker, I honestly wasn't intimidated or felt strange walking into Paradise falls. I want Paradise falls X1000000000. I want you to notice they are malnourished and beaten; treated like human trash, betraying each other for scraps of food and ETC. I want Guns to be a special thing, when someone pulls a gun on someone they should either drop their weapon or try and run away. For a wasteland it sure seems easy to get guns and such in the previous fallout games. I want death to actually be scary, I don't want anything over the top but It can be really dumb when a Human combatant is a bullet sponge or you yourself are. Power armor, I want that to be SUPER rare; Like the bigger factions that are hardcore survivalists have them. Also I want it to feel like your a civilian, like I don't expect you to just come out of a vault and start killing people straight up; speaking of killing people I think there to be a system were your character may question himself after killing a man or woman, depending on how much you do it, he just stops caring. Heck maybe he starts enjoying it, maybe depending on how evil you are you can actually get bonuses when your in combat murdering? Like

I can go on forever butttt I think I'm gonna wrap it up here! I know this is super dark guys but we are talking about a Nuclear Aftermath...

Hope that someone else likes this idea!
Back to top Go down
OSOK

OSOK

Character sheet
Name: Jack
Faction: none
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?   What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 3:31 pm

https://www.gunetwork.org/t11793-fallout-which-game-or-timeline-would-you-want-to-be-in#219254

Did you copy and paste your same post from the thread above?...or did you type it all over again verbatim?

schmity1982

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?   What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 6:37 pm

@OSOK,
The other post was asking "What Fallout game do you want to be in." Basically. I misread and I couldn't take it down. I thought it was asking "What do you want in the next Fallout." And I realised my mistake and I hadn't seen any topic like this so I thought I'd start one.
Back to top Go down
FoVet20

FoVet20

Character sheet
Name: Cain Reaver
Faction: none
Level: 167

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?   What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? EmptyFri Nov 18, 2016 6:47 pm

@schmity1982

i cleaned up your posts in the other topic (i didnt delete them so your post count wont be effected) and no minus rep was given,

i am writing this here and not in your main topic post so users from the other topic wont need to wonder if your post has been copy and pasted  

by the way this topic seems pretty interesting so ill stop by again soon to see what becomes of it Smile
Back to top Go down
MisterGutsy

MisterGutsy

Character sheet
Name: MisterGutsy
Faction: RobCo Industries
Level: 35

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?   What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 6:31 pm

A Reworked karma system that combines the faction system from nv and the karma from 3, lots of quests and choices to be made that can change the whole story of the game also i would love to see the old perk system back i hated the way fallout 4 deals with perks, last but not least the gameplay this is where fallout 4 shines (in my opnion) so i think if they combine all these the next fallout game would be awesome. Ohh and better prices of course.
Back to top Go down
blahblahblah

blahblahblah

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?   What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 11:32 pm

* Unique factions (with perks and cons) that are all "gray" - no one is the clear good and bad guy, which lead to multiple endings (Fo dat replayability)

* Content that can be done in a variety of ways (talking, violence, subterfuge, previous choices affect more things). Lots of content.

* Interesting NPCs. More akin to New Vegas humorous writing with some depressing side stories. Definitely not FO3 like NPCs

will edit more later

EDIT1: (Fallout 4 and New Vegas mix lol)

A more immersive survival option like Fallout 4's.

Crafting is much more appealing (I felt no need to make my own food in New Vegas, compared to Fo4)

Mini games. Like Gambling or Caravan or maybe Part Time Jobs (Radiant Quests) that uses more of the non-violent skills

Vehicles!

Last edited by blahblahblah on Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
schmity1982

schmity1982

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?   What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 11:48 pm

really liking what I see! I hope more people come and comment!
Back to top Go down
JackLovecraft

JackLovecraft

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?   What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? EmptyTue Nov 22, 2016 2:22 am

1 -Imagine Fist of the North Star , but remove the Kung Fu story and most elements , only the world the premise is infront of you

2 - The Fallout 4 power armor with the need of actual bloody training to use it and the thing being able to survive at least 1 mini nuke , say you fight a small army it was named power armor for a reason no ?

3 - The Player to be in a world where there is no fighting faction , no conflict between 2 factions
There was already a winner faction with a leader who is someone fearless a monster with an army even deadlier than a whole pack of deathclaws [ maybe they got pet deathclaws who knows ]
say you meet these guys in a local bar after you escape your vault and ask for help they will engage you and want to kick your ass and you gonna be careful if you enter a town controlled by these lads and depending on what you do did what is going to happen to you

4 -Be able to change bullet types like in FNV

5 - Enough Mod support if someone wants to make a new game they need just 4 hands to do it

Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?   What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 2:15 pm

Here's a thought, hearing more mentions of past heroes cause it really annoyed me never got hear the Lone Wanderer from anyone in Fallout 4. I mean come on! His the second main reason why the BoS ended up becoming a powerhouse in the Wasteland, Elder Maxson merely defined them more for better or worst.

So hearing about the Lone Wanderer or the Courier would be very awesome indeed or better yet the Vault Dweller.
Back to top Go down
CrackBabyJoe

CrackBabyJoe

Character sheet
Name: Trajan
Faction: Caesar's Legion
Level: 69 Dude!

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?   What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 2:32 pm

How about a game with real choices and an actual story.

SmokeyPeanutRic

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?   What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? EmptyThu Nov 24, 2016 6:50 pm

A Fallout game made by Obsidian

Mandalore

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?   What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 7:42 pm

Hmm here's a thought. Being able ride animals like Horses and whatnot, being able have more then one companion coming with you on your adventures. Like in Mass Effect maybe how they have two teammates with ya.
Back to top Go down
jaffa_5

jaffa_5

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?   What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? EmptySun Dec 04, 2016 11:56 pm

I agree with agree with what @Mandalore and @"blahblahblahagree have aready mentioned.

Over all i think the next fallout needs to have a much bigger map. fallout 4s map feels a little condenced to me. i have yet to think "well that quest can wait till i have to travel to that side of the map again" like you would in fallout 3 and NV.

there needs to be more named NPCS in the towns diamond city was ok but goodneighbour feels underpopulated. More Dialog with npcs give me more people to talk too.

bethseda needs to show as much though and consideration to fallout as they do to the eldar scrolls games. skyrim has lots of side npcs that are named and have a daily routine. yet fallout 4 doesn't seem have that. I think they really need to set up a dedicated fallout dev team (or just buy obsiden) instead of the main team switching between eldar scrolls and fallout development.

Back to top Go down
Hitchenson

Hitchenson

Character sheet
Name: Player Character
Faction: House Always Wins
Level: 35

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?   What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 4:56 am

An Obsidian logo during boot up.

I'd like to see a fresh set of factions taking center stage, I've been with the belief that the Pacific North West (Fallout: Cascadia), notably Seattle, would be perfect for this for a good while as it's not really that close to any previous game events, yet it's close enough to feature a cameo from an NCR Ranger scout or some such and it's an interesting setting regardless.

I'd love a return to the massive scale overworld ala Fallout/2 with smaller 'local' maps within, not only to enable a wider variety of locations to visit, but to put forth a greater sense of scale to the world; one of my very few peeves with New Vegas is how crammed together the world can feel once you're familiar with the map, though I understand the technical restraints and it doesn't hamper my enjoyment with the game, I'd love to feel that same sense of "I am going faaar" that you feel when you start zipping about in the Highwayman once again.

I'd like to feel like I'm in a densely populated environment when in apparent "cities" and other living areas, too, this being one of those areas where you definitely have to suspend your sense of belief, atm (why would such small towns have cross state trade routes in place and how). I'd like to see more "random" events involving NPCs, too, whilst just generally giving them more to do than just idle (the NPCs Travel series of mods is a good idea at what I mean on a basic scale).

An option for Pip-Boy to not pause the world around you.

More pressing stuff like not keeping voiced protagonists etc., too, but that's not really a fun idea, but just a "please don't do that again, yh".

There's obviously endless ramblings of wishes and/or ideas, but realistically, I just hope it isn't made in the same spirit as Fallout 4... because... yeah.

Last edited by Hitchenson on Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:00 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
FafnirEtherion

FafnirEtherion

Character sheet
Name: Julien
Level: 29

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?   What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? EmptyMon Dec 05, 2016 7:08 am

I want dual wielding !!
Also, I want actual unique items ! Skyrim had them but most of them looked the same as their regular counterparts... Fallout 4's unique weapons were pretty much the same...

My mods :

Fallout New Vegas:

Skyrim:
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Prosp3ro

Prosp3ro

Character sheet
Name: Laufer
Faction: 87th Tribe
Level: Spiritual

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?   What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 4:28 pm

I'm glad to see such a topic. It's a huge question actually.

In my opinion F4 goes the wrong way in almost every aspects of Fallout games. Supposed innovations are not original, except for the power armor mechanisms which add some welcoming pressure, but only if fusion cores are actually very rare. As a pre-war technologie, the player should be not be able to duplicate it.

The all-crafting feature is excessive and not necessarily needed insofar as it’s to easy to acquire these skills. A common survivor is not an engineer but a scavenger or a trader. The inventor character should be only a specific and challenging way to play the game. If you can craft the best available items, so exploration and trading are no longer required. It can be a substantial problem.

Another change which is misleading to my eyes is the new perk chart and the ability to increase SPECIAL as you progress. It’s a blunder, it ruins the initial choice of a role with its assets and weaknesses. However I think SPECIAL increasing could remain a possibility through unique quest rewards (like in the Old World Blue dlc).

About companions, they shoud be better than dogsbodies who follow the character only as mules. I want self-sufficient and distinctive characters. They are beings who struggle fo life and ideals, just like the player.

Another point: murder should not be so insignificant. F4 is a very childish game, you just have to kill everybody and everything that crosses your way. We absolutely need non-lethal ways to get rid of the player’s antagonists. There is actually several FNV mods on the nexus which do the job, like “Project Ultimatum by Sagittarius22” or “Animated Combat Takedowns” by ILikeToPunch and TommInfinite (this last one is unfortunately overpowered).

I think by in large the world location is very secondary in a Fallout game. It is almost all about a nightmarish America marked by madness and fanatism. It’s satirical, not literal. And so the player can choose to adhere to this madness or to attempt to resist to it. That’s the Fallout spirit in my view.
Back to top Go down
Dewderson

Dewderson

Character sheet
Name: Boon
Faction: None
Level: 37

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?   What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 5:01 pm

One thing the next Fallout definitely needs is better writing. I wouldn't have minded all these preset characterizations if the main story actually had anything besides a twist I saw coming a mile away. Not to mention ALL of the factions were tied to the main story which was an awful, awful design decision.

It became painfully apparent to me that all the writing for every single quest was extremely weak after I installed Tales From the Commonwealth and was actually surprised to be confronted with actual decisions with different outcomes and consequences.

The only time I felt any weight in a quest was in Vault 81, where you get a permanent debuff if you're not careful and opt to give the boy the cure.

Mandalore wrote:
being able have more then one companion coming with you on your adventures.

I also don't understand why they maintain this companion limit, considering that it's been modded out of every single game since Fallout 3.

miguelqp20

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?   What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 6:06 pm

i want to see china will be good to see a diferent fallout game vision now in china other factions tecs weapons armors ''but what about power armor blablabla'' will have some t51 and t45 from america atack i think will be veeeery awesome to see china in fallout universe

Prosp3ro

Character sheet
Name: Laufer
Faction: 87th Tribe
Level: Spiritual

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?   What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? EmptyTue Dec 06, 2016 9:53 pm

miguelqp20 wrote:
i want to see china will be good to see a diferent fallout game vision now in china other factions tecs weapons armors ''but what about power armor blablabla'' will have some t51 and t45 from america atack  i think will be veeeery awesome to see china in fallout universe

I still think Fallout is about America. But whatever, the setting doesn't make the game. I mean it could be in China, that's not a requirement for quality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?   What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you want in one of the Next Fallout game?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next