Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
khan boom Superpele Call Overhaul Reforged daryl riot mandalorian gauss Mask power hunk wolfenstein dead NPCs money machine Ryse marvel Gear boomers body commonwealth vault ghoul
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? Emptyby Nicward Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:50 am

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:06 am

» The Next fallout
Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:01 am

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? Emptyby BellToadTall Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:55 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 pm

» Modder looking for gun mods
Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 pm

» Late Introduction
Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? Emptyby Battleclad Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:29 am

» Greetings!
Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
njmanga097

njmanga097

Character sheet
Name: Captain Wick
Faction: Wildfire
Level:

Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? Empty
PostSubject: Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most?   Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? EmptySat May 27, 2017 4:54 pm

I think its safe to say that a lot of us here have played NV a bunch of times already, however I want to know what you guys experienced with your game.

Which of the 4 factions did you have fun siding with and why? To me, I've had a lot of fun with the NCR because the missions are all around the Mojave Wasteland. There was always something to do and not a time was wasted with them Thumbs Up Also, the amount of bullets you could buy from Contreras and Quartermaster Bardon...damn.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/noel.manga.art
CaptainGhost

CaptainGhost

PostSubject: Re: Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most?   Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? EmptySat May 27, 2017 5:38 pm

My favorite was Mr.House ending but most fun was the Anarchy one
Back to top Go down
Niik Havod

PostSubject: Re: Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most?   Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? EmptySat May 27, 2017 6:56 pm

The New Vegas playthrough that I have enjoyed the most was going the Independent route with Yes Man's aid. In the beginning, I was doing a few favors and gaining points for each faction, going back and fourth between winning their trust and then losing it whenever I helped a rival. Overall, I chose to stay mostly on the side of the NCR until the very end when I just brought out my army of securitrons after the battle of Hoover Dam. There was something just truly satisfying about giving the middle finger to everyone fighting for control over the Mojave.
Back to top Go down
njmanga097

njmanga097

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most?   Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? EmptySat May 27, 2017 7:08 pm

Huh now it makes me wonder if anybody has done a Caesar's Legion playthrough before Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? 1f615
Back to top Go down
IRORIEH

IRORIEH

Character sheet
Name: Booker
Faction: The highest bidder
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most?   Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? EmptySat May 27, 2017 9:03 pm

Independent. I think it fit the theme of the Courier being the wild card a lot better. That whole idea of being the messenger and the message makes more sense in that context. The message is hope, tyranny or anarchy and each is measured purely by how the player wishes to express their Courier's views. In a sense, it's actually the most complex Fallout ending we've ever had, because aside from the three faction endings, we also have a fairly open fourth choice.

Personally, I always viewed the Courier as someone trying to unburden themselves and be set free. First, to deliver their package, second being used as a pawn by the various factions, then confronting their past and understanding the impact they have (lonesome road) before ultimately looking toward a future free of all tyrants. It kind of makes sense that the Courier would be for the people considering all of this. They understand the impact and potential they have and (because of Ulysses influence) have come to see both the Legion and NCR as equally flawed in their philosophy. They use their influence to liberate the Wasteland. At least, that's how I like to look at it.
Back to top Go down
guan12

guan12

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most?   Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? EmptySat May 27, 2017 9:30 pm

Surprisingly, I found myself leaning towards Caesar's Legion despite the horrors they inflicted to the populace of New Vegas. Perhaps it was more to them being portrayed as Romans that perked my interest as I have always been swayed by the military might of the Roman Empire. Then again, they were invaders and technically in a state of war against the NCR and the various factions across New Vegas - and in war, there are bound to be casualties and innocent would die.

So yes, my first playthrough was done in the name of Caesar.

I seem to have lost a Penny.
Back to top Go down
Pre-Workout

Pre-Workout

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most?   Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? EmptySun May 28, 2017 12:39 am

I'm going to be 100% honest right now and say that I currently have 441 hours into New Vegas and have never gotten to the end because I'm never satisfied with the mods I have installed. The farthest I've gotten is stealing the platinum chip from some vault...

Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? Whomst10
Back to top Go down
Tactical DropBear

Tactical DropBear

PostSubject: Re: Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most?   Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? EmptySun May 28, 2017 1:41 am

I'd have to say my favourite would have to be my very first play through which was 100% vanilla, it was the first time being introduced to the series and I'd love to go back and do it all over again.

I went with Mr. house all the way and stuck to the main story primarily, but in later playthroughs focused my attention on exploring, and doing side quests.

Woox

Character sheet
Name: Jed Turner
Faction: Survivalist
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most?   Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? EmptySun May 28, 2017 9:53 am

Probably my most recent playthrough, I had gone for more of a Pseudo-Hero typed character who reacted rationally but still wanted to do good in the world, not to mention he was a Psycho addicted whiskey drinking gunslinger with a bit of dirt on his boots from the good ol' bounty hunting days. Losing good friends can make you go crazy... *wink wink* In the end though i ended up staying independent, for good reasons.

"My Favorite drinking buddy! Lets get some mead!"

Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? Surviv11Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? The_ci12
Back to top Go down
njmanga097

njmanga097

Character sheet
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most?   Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? EmptySun May 28, 2017 12:10 pm

@Woox Woah my friend you roleplay really well! The only time I RP'd that much is on my 2nd playthrough. My character's mother was a Colonel in the NCR, while his father was a Frumentarii. As he was growing up, his parents eventually "left" their factions and taught him all about the good and bad side of the two powers. After their deaths at Boulder City, he decided enough was enough and he vouched for an Independent Vegas.

@guan12 I haven't done a Caesar's Legion playthrough before. Anything I should expect during the playthrough? The main reason why I haven't done it before is because I dont want the whole Mojave after my ass.
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most?   Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? EmptySun May 28, 2017 3:58 pm

I'd probably say my very first playthrough which was on console. I remember at the time I was so into the game and was so in love with everything about it; the characters, the location, the quests and I really wanted to buy a computer so I could mod the heck out of it.

Never really thought about it like that but I guess New Vegas got me into PC gaming.

gman56

PostSubject: Re: Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most?   Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? EmptySun May 28, 2017 9:31 pm

I enjoyed siding with the NCR the most. I've tried the other factions and I never really found them worthwhile. Something about fighting for a Republic of at least somewhat decent individuals v.s. everyone else seemed much more fulfilling.
Back to top Go down
Timeseeker

Timeseeker

Character sheet
Name: Blues
Faction: Light Labs
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most?   Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? EmptyMon May 29, 2017 12:37 am

I had the most fun with the NCR as a matter of fact. Even though I like to go Yes Man a lot, there's something special about the feeling of importance and solidarity the NCR route gives you.

Mr. Crepsley

Mr. Crepsley

Character sheet
Name: Fried Chicken Man
Faction: Factions? pffffffffffffff
Level: 0.0000000001

PostSubject: Re: Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most?   Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? EmptyMon May 29, 2017 1:02 am

I haven't actually beaten more than one playthrough because I keep on making a new character but one thing's for sure. Setting luck to 10 and bending all the factions over to insert your long dingus is pretty fun.

blahblahblah

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most?   Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? EmptyMon May 29, 2017 1:35 am

While I support the NCR and and mostly do NCR playthroughs - Legion was the most fun because of how evil and twisted you could be  Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? 1f479 

Destroying the NCR from the inside (Freeing Silus, destroying the monorail, Camp forlorn hope sidequests, etc.) was also hilarious to me

PostSubject: Re: Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most?   Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which playthrough of NV did you enjoy the most?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1