Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeInterviewsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
_
July 2021
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

I gave Fallout One a go.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gavin gold

gavin gold

Character sheet
Name: Gavin Gold
Faction: Mr. House
Level: 50

I gave Fallout One a go. Empty
PostSubject: I gave Fallout One a go.   I gave Fallout One a go. EmptyFri May 28, 2021 11:56 pm

No, this isn't a post criticizing the game. I think most of that has already been said when I talked about fallout 2.

This is about how proud and happy I am that I managed to keep Dogmeat alive throughout the entire game. A lot of saving and reloading went into it, but your lovable canine companion is worth it. Doggy

I will say one thing, for all the problems I may have with the ancient engine, and the isometric RPG formula and all that stuff, the story is god-tier. No other fallout game has managed to match it.
Back to top Go down
Yokidahai

Yokidahai

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

I gave Fallout One a go. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I gave Fallout One a go.   I gave Fallout One a go. EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 11:10 pm

Fallout 1/2 were both great IMO, New Vegas being the superior one. With Fallout 4 falling highly behind on its story telling, and its RPG mechanics, which ended up being extremely inferior & simplistic.

Don't even know what the hell 76 was. Everything in that game is apparently a retconn. I don't think there's ever going to be any games that can step up to the plate, most content nowadays is rushed, and ripped of its soul, later to be sold as DLCs, expansions and micro-transactions. That's the reason people keep coming back to games like these.

I gave Fallout One a go.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1