Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
marvel dead wolfenstein Ryse Mask ghoul boomers boom khan money commonwealth body NPCs riot upgrades machine mandalorian Call space FCOM vault Reforged Gear hunk daryl Superpele
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
OH, HELLO THERE! Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 1:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
OH, HELLO THERE! Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 27, 2024 4:53 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
OH, HELLO THERE! Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
OH, HELLO THERE! Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
OH, HELLO THERE! Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
OH, HELLO THERE! Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
OH, HELLO THERE! Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:14 pm

» Modder looking for gun mods
OH, HELLO THERE! Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
OH, HELLO THERE! Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
OH, HELLO THERE! Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:29 pm

» Late Introduction
OH, HELLO THERE! Emptyby Battleclad Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:29 am

» Greetings!
OH, HELLO THERE! Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
OH, HELLO THERE! Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
OH, HELLO THERE! Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:50 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
OH, HELLO THERE! Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:52 pm

» So I tried my hand at modding...
OH, HELLO THERE! Emptyby Bset Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:01 am

» hi i'm new person
OH, HELLO THERE! Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 1:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
OH, HELLO THERE! Emptyby Skroge Mon Feb 19, 2024 3:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
OH, HELLO THERE! Emptyby CommunistDragon Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
OH, HELLO THERE! Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:37 am

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

OH, HELLO THERE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kevin Ryman

Kevin Ryman

Character sheet
Name: Kevin
Faction: Raccoon Police Department
Level: 50

OH, HELLO THERE! Empty
PostSubject: OH, HELLO THERE!   OH, HELLO THERE! EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 11:57 am

Wow, I've been registered to this site for 2 and a half years, and for all the discourse I've had with the other members of the site, I've never properly introduced myself.

Well, excluding the joke post I made earlier today, I've been a lurker, as extreme as one could be. I had not made a post in over a year. Like most people, I had a lot of "life" going on, between work, school, my vehicle(s), and enough family issues to keep me busy 'till 2077.

With that said, I plan to finally put an end to this hiatus, starting with me finally deciding to make an official introduction.Well, prepare to see how terribly poor my grammar has become.

My name is Logan. I'm a very devoted fan of Fallout (well, except 76). I played my very first Fallout game back in 2008. The game was Fallout 3, which I had rented for my PS3 back in the day (remember the old days when movie rentals were still around?). While it had its flaws, I was enamored with the game, later buying the collector edition and all 5 dlc packs, my favorite of which being Point Lookout. In 2010, I saw the label for Fallout New Vegas in my local Target, and nearly had a heart attack. I bought on the spot, and loved it even more than I loved Fallout 3, amidst all the new issues that plagued it. Unsurprisingly, I did the exact same thing I had done with Fallout 3 for this game. I bought the collector's edition for Fallout NV, that thankfully had all the dlc packaged in with it (I even still have that platinum chip on my desk as I type this out). With Fallout 4, I had previously been ripped by several different companies, iI.E. Uncharted 3 from Naughty Dog. For that reason, I didn't immediately purchase Fallout 4. I actually I never purchased it, for it failing to capture my interest when I played it at my cousin's house.

The disappointment of Fallout 4 drove me back to playing Fallout NV, which I have continued to do consistently for the past decade, upgrading from my PS3 to a PC in 2017. It was a terribly under powered system for the time, since I was still using a Nvidia 2 series GPU, an SLI setup of 2 260GTX's (OOF!) Still, I very much enjoyed the game, but I did not actually upgrade to "proper" spec until October of last year. The reduction of waiting time for the work-related things that I do on my PC has gracefully given me much more time, not to mention that a lot of those issues I previously mentioned are finally in check.

Apart from my love of New Vegas, other things that I enjoy are modding games (obviously), public interaction and discourse (Something I've come to love in the past 7 years), and I'm quite the gun nut (MURIKA!), personally owning 9 different firearms, 2 of them having a high value (how's a type 97 sound?). I'm sure a lot of you enjoy these hobbies as well!

To conclude (because at this rate I feel like I'm applying for a job), I've been lurking for way too long, and I feel terrible about it. This post was intended to convey myself, and to play as a promise to stop lurking and post a hell of a lot more. I look forward to reconnecting to all the people that are still active on this forum, and enjoying the amazing work done by the modders here, @Dragbody and @Tuxek just to name a few.

I'm happy to see a lively community of people that are as passionate about Fallout NV as I am, even 10 years down the road of its' release, and look forward to interacting with all of you in the near future.

Cheers,
-LL

OH, HELLO THERE! Ezgif-10

I stream on PAFE

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBJ2pXeb_NA9eCTfhYKSRow

PC Specs:
-CPU- AMD Ryzen 5 2600x        -GPU- Gigabyte GTX 1050 ti G1Gaming 4gb        -Motherboard- MSI B-450 Tomahawk        -RAM- Corsair LPX 16gb (2x8) ddr4 3000mhz
-HDD- Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 750gb        -SSD- Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500gb Internal Sata SSD        -PSU-  EVGA Supernova G+, 80+ gold 650w Fully Modular
Back to top Go down
hoasd1

hoasd1

OH, HELLO THERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH, HELLO THERE!   OH, HELLO THERE! EmptyFri Feb 21, 2020 7:24 pm

Welcome Kevin Ryman it's good to introduce yourself in the Welcome thread Welcome
Back to top Go down
gakusangi

gakusangi

Character sheet
Name: Vapor Snake
Faction: Dead Fox
Level: 1

OH, HELLO THERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH, HELLO THERE!   OH, HELLO THERE! EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 12:32 am

Happy to have you on board...officially now XD
Back to top Go down
erafox

erafox

Character sheet
Name:
Faction: GUN
Level: 45

OH, HELLO THERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH, HELLO THERE!   OH, HELLO THERE! EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 2:35 am

welcome man and if you love fallout 3 hope you are now in TTW world =D.. i thing TTW is what still maintain alive fallout 3/nv modders

Back to top Go down
baba10110

baba10110

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

OH, HELLO THERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH, HELLO THERE!   OH, HELLO THERE! EmptySat Feb 22, 2020 3:27 am

Welcome to the Gunetwork community ! Welcome
Hope you enjoy the forum and have fun with the mods !
Back to top Go down
Kevin Ryman

Kevin Ryman

Character sheet

OH, HELLO THERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH, HELLO THERE!   OH, HELLO THERE! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2020 11:01 am

erafox wrote:
welcome man and if you love fallout 3 hope you are now in TTW world =D.. i thing TTW is what still maintain alive fallout 3/nv modders

Ah, it's more of me starting over than me being new to the community. With the exception of some new colonials (i.e. @Arcade), the only real new person that met is @punishedokami (love your weapon mods BTW)

As far as TTW goes, I've used it extensively, but still have that issue with the Yao Gaui that spawn endlessly for whatever reason. I really should post the post the issue in troubleshooting, but I'm using so many mods that it would be very difficult for me to pin down what is causing this issue.

In any event, it's great to be back. Long live GUN!😃

I stream on PAFE

PC Specs:
-CPU- AMD Ryzen 5 2600x        -GPU- Gigabyte GTX 1050 ti G1Gaming 4gb        -Motherboard- MSI B-450 Tomahawk        -RAM- Corsair LPX 16gb (2x8) ddr4 3000mhz
-HDD- Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 750gb        -SSD- Western Digital Blue 3D NAND 500gb Internal Sata SSD        -PSU-  EVGA Supernova G+, 80+ gold 650w Fully Modular
Back to top Go down
Viperthekid

Viperthekid

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

OH, HELLO THERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH, HELLO THERE!   OH, HELLO THERE! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2020 3:17 pm

as a newish member myself finally joining into the community i'd like to say hello sir... now here's the stupid question that people will probably face palm themselves over. What is ttw? asking for a friend OH, HELLO THERE! 1f633
Back to top Go down
JackLovecraft

JackLovecraft

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

OH, HELLO THERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH, HELLO THERE!   OH, HELLO THERE! EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 1:25 am

idk Man I always rememberd you as the Free Stuff guy but glad you spoke up

Welcome yet again brother

Kevin Ryman

Character sheet

OH, HELLO THERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH, HELLO THERE!   OH, HELLO THERE! EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 2:38 am

JackLovecraft wrote:
idk Man I always rememberd you as the Free Stuff guy but glad you spoke up

Welcome yet again brother

Yeah, working in retail really gave me a new perspective that I think I'm better off having. I see people every day that try to make the same claims I did, it's just looks even more ridiculous when I see someone demand I give them a $30 appliance for free AtWitsEnd

I stream on PAFE

PC Specs:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OH, HELLO THERE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: OH, HELLO THERE!   OH, HELLO THERE! Empty

Back to top Go down

OH, HELLO THERE!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: News, Events, Administration :: Welcome-