Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeInterviewsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
_
November 2020
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hey there, newbie modder here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sweaty

Sweaty

Hey there, newbie modder here Empty
PostSubject: Hey there, newbie modder here   Hey there, newbie modder here EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 7:53 pm

I will rather be honest, I thought I was gonna get access to all the mods and I didn't know what was going on when I couldn't find some of Dragbody's Overhauls, specifically the Legion one. Of course, searching around and finding a topic asking the same question. To my surprise that you had to be verified by a moderator to get access to some mods. So here I am, typing away. I'm a newbie modder, I usually just use Vortex which is modding on easy mode. But recently I found the U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E 2.0 modding page for NV. At first, I thought it was just a compilation of mods in a nice little mod pack. But to my surprise, it's a guide to make NV as "Next Gen" as possible. Which to be honest had been fun, which is weird because Iceborne just came out and I'm finding modding NV a lot more fun. Maybe it's just me and getting excited about what NV will look like once I'm done. Either way here's a brief introduction, I'm 23 currently a student in Digital Media Design which is just fancy for Graphic Design. I really like video games and I'm not sure if I should start practicing modeling. I'm kinda a geek, I'm not much of a fan of anime or comics as much as I use to be, but I still read them every now and then.
Back to top Go down
justastripe

justastripe

Hey there, newbie modder here Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there, newbie modder here   Hey there, newbie modder here EmptySun Jan 12, 2020 10:02 pm

Hey, we're both new guys! I can relate with learning how the forum works, it's certainly unique. Makes a ton of sense and kinda gameify's modding itself if you think about it lol.

Hey there, newbie modder here

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1