Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeInterviewsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
_
November 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Hello GUNners and GUNnettes!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AllanMetropol17

AllanMetropol17

Character sheet
Name: Saito
Faction: Anclave
Level:

Hello GUNners and GUNnettes! Empty
PostSubject: Hello GUNners and GUNnettes!   Hello GUNners and GUNnettes! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 8:24 pm

Recently came across this game forum dedicated to modding. I do not like fantasy games, all kinds of dragons, magic, incomprehensible animals, elves, and so on. I associate myself with a serious person in this regard, and did not like this topic. But then, in 2011, a game called TES: Skyrim from bethesda got into my hands and then it started ... I fell in love, then I learned Morrowinde, I wanted Oblivione more and more, and then I got to bethesda. I went through the games that she released and came across some kind of Fallout ... and again the same feelings, I fell in love again. Now years later, I still play them, installing various modifications for them, this is unmatched. I think the authors of mods are some directors, scriptwriters, writers and just people who are very stubborn, because first of all they were inspired to make mods, because they wanted to complement the game or change some moments. After 7 years, I began to understand them (you). I began to understand Geck and other programs. I translate them for myself. Rummaging on sites that are dedicated to bethesda modding, I came across this forum. Guys, this is just a kalandike! It is very cool here!
I want to join this team. I have a very good iron. I can shoot video or screenshots. Contact us. Who needs help creating a video for the release of modifications or screenshots, I can help.
P.S. Sorry for my English, this is not my first language.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198033354964/
DVAted

DVAted

Character sheet
Name: DeViAted
Faction: GUNners
Level: 55

Hello GUNners and GUNnettes! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello GUNners and GUNnettes!   Hello GUNners and GUNnettes! EmptyFri Jul 26, 2019 8:47 pm

Welcome to GUNetwork, GUNner!
It's always good to go back to a bethesda game to mod it a little bit more Vault Shades
Hope to see you around some more!

Back to top Go down

Hello GUNners and GUNnettes!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: News, Events, Administration :: Welcome-