Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarInterviewsFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
Stay Connected

Weird messed up LOD problem 963578843666749.3281.984305707
_
April 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Weird messed up LOD problem

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gamb_of_Lod

Gamb_of_Lod

Character sheet
Name: Mike
Faction: BoS
Level: 30

Weird messed up LOD problem Empty
PostSubject: Weird messed up LOD problem   Weird messed up LOD problem EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 2:20 am

Okay so I've spent hours trying to get all my mods to work on Fallout, I'm using a lot, and for I finally got it to a working standard... or so I thought. After I left Vault 101 (playing with TTW installed) I noticed that my LOD was completely messed up and not just the fact that objects weren't loading in but that they are loading in weirdly and some objects appear that aren't actually even there and disappear as soon as I get close! It's strange but anyway if anyone knows how to fix this it would be greatly appreciated.

Here are some screenshots of my problem:

Weird messed up LOD problem Screen10
Weird messed up LOD problem Screen11
Weird messed up LOD problem Screen12

Here is my load order:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Cerruti on Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a spoiler)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DonEsteban

DonEsteban

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Weird messed up LOD problem   Weird messed up LOD problem EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 5:03 am

Have you generated LOD with FNVLODGen? If not, try doing that maybe it will fix your error.

operator

operator

PostSubject: Re: Weird messed up LOD problem   Weird messed up LOD problem EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 7:54 am

I had this problem, not enough video memory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamb_of_Lod

Gamb_of_Lod

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weird messed up LOD problem   Weird messed up LOD problem EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 11:54 am

@"operator" I have 8GB of video memory mate, I think I have enough haha and I'll try that LOD generator when I get back from work. I'll let you know if it helps or not in any case thank you for the replies.

Sonichu_fanboy

Sonichu_fanboy

PostSubject: Re: Weird messed up LOD problem   Weird messed up LOD problem EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 2:17 pm

I've had this happen to me before. Your GPU is dying out, your performance will get worse and worse. Fire up the game launcher, and check the settings, let them auto select for you, if the game returns an error that goes along the lines of "Cannot detect graphics card, setting settings to low", then you've got a problem. I have no known ways of fixing this, so like I said, time for an upgrade

Gamb_of_Lod

Gamb_of_Lod

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weird messed up LOD problem   Weird messed up LOD problem EmptyMon Mar 11, 2019 2:38 pm

@"Sonichu_fanboy" I doubt that, it's only a couple years old and it's never been overclocked or anything. It works perfectly on other games. I get no stuttering and no lag at all if I play games in 1080p. This has literally only started happening after I've installed these mods over the past couple of days. I can still play games like GTA way over 60 fps with no problems at all and I get no lag when playing it's just the weird LOD thing.

Reece Field

Reece Field

Character sheet
Name: Reece Field
Faction: NCR
Level: 34

PostSubject: Re: Weird messed up LOD problem   Weird messed up LOD problem EmptyWed Mar 13, 2019 11:21 pm

@"Gamb_of_Lod" Are you running an ENB?
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXeGf-wgDNpgTpsd8zeUiSw?view_as
Gamb_of_Lod

Gamb_of_Lod

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weird messed up LOD problem   Weird messed up LOD problem EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 1:30 am

@"Reece Field" I am but that wasn't the problem, DonEsteben's suggestion fixed it for me. It wouldn't let me post again until someone else posted so sorry for messing you around.

Reece Field

Reece Field

Character sheet
Name: Reece Field
Faction: NCR
Level: 34

PostSubject: Re: Weird messed up LOD problem   Weird messed up LOD problem EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 1:46 am

@"Gamb_of_Lod" Glad to hear that you were able to solve your problem. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXeGf-wgDNpgTpsd8zeUiSw?view_as
operator

operator

PostSubject: Re: Weird messed up LOD problem   Weird messed up LOD problem EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 9:19 pm

@Gamb_of_Lod my online translator translated the solution to your problem so unreadable.... просто жесть Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamb_of_Lod

Gamb_of_Lod

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weird messed up LOD problem   Weird messed up LOD problem EmptyThu Mar 14, 2019 9:50 pm

@"operator" Strange haha, probably my illiterate use of the English language haha

DeviousJackoboi088

DeviousJackoboi088

PostSubject: Re: Weird messed up LOD problem   Weird messed up LOD problem EmptySun Apr 14, 2019 6:58 pm

@"Gamb_of_Lod" The same thing happened to me once when i downloaded the north road quest mod and didn't overwrite the LOD from YUP, try reinstalling YUP maybe? i'm no expert
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamb_of_Lod

Gamb_of_Lod

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Weird messed up LOD problem   Weird messed up LOD problem EmptyTue Apr 16, 2019 1:35 pm

@"DeviousJackoboi088" I fixed it using the LODGenerator mod, It just wouldn't let me reply until someone else posted lol

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird messed up LOD problem   Weird messed up LOD problem Empty

Back to top Go down

Weird messed up LOD problem

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1