Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarInterviewsFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
Stay Connected

_
December 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Howdy from NC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SneaksyTaffer

PostSubject: Howdy from NC   Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:35 pm

I found about this community through Exotic RPG's videos on YouTube about New Vegas, but since I'm new I can't include a link but it's the ultimate 2018 guide he put out if you're interested in checking it out. Eitherway, just wanted to give a shoutout.

Definitely hoping to see what cool mods or ideas people have regarding Fallout and the Elder Scrolls games and curious to hear everyone's thoughts on the new Fallout 76 (I'm still unsure if the backlash is legit, as it seems like everything that's ever been released by bethsoft gets it's fair share of hate at launch). cowboy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zodiac213

Character sheet
Name: Artyom
Faction: Mercenary
Level: Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from NC   Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:28 am

Well howdy and welcome there. A lot of people definitely seem to hear about this site from Exotic RPG, but hey,the more the merrier. Aside from that,plenty of mods and mod developers here to keep you preoccupied,but feel free to chat with the locals whilst doing so. Personally,I've been avoiding FO76 like the plague at the moment cause the only things I hear about it range from "it sucks" to "meh".

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from NC   Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:28 am

@SneaksyTaffer - welcome to GUN. Make yourself comfortable and join in. You'll find it is kick back and respectful here. Good mods of course, but you'll be more inclined to stick around because of the people. I don't have anything to contribute to the 76 discussion. There is at least one active thread devoted to the question you asked, from those who are playing it or evaluating it. Enjoy!

PostSubject: Re: Howdy from NC   

Back to top Go down

Howdy from NC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1