Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeInterviewsRegisterLog in
Info Panel
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
_
October 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Some Nifskope Garbage [FNV]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Butt Toaster11

Butt Toaster11

Character sheet
Name: 6
Faction: Independant
Level: 14

Some Nifskope Garbage [FNV] Empty
PostSubject: Some Nifskope Garbage [FNV]   Some Nifskope Garbage [FNV] EmptyTue Jun 20, 2017 11:17 pm

Hello I have been feverishly trying to get my file to export correctly but I am greeted with the same error every time and was wondering if anyone was willing to convert and send this back to me
all help appreciated

edit: This part is done however I now need help getting textures to appear in nifskope all help appreciated

edit: Texture problem fixed now need help with animations and the like. (cant draw or pickup weapon off ground)
Textures might not work for you as my textures have a weird path
Code:
https://www.mediafire.com/?8a9m69n0881pt8i

Last edited by Butt Toaster11 on Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
shadowshade

shadowshade

PostSubject: Re: Some Nifskope Garbage [FNV]   Some Nifskope Garbage [FNV] EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 3:46 am

It opens without issue on the current Blender 2.78b. But when I try to open it with 2.49b I get the following message:"You have opened a 270 file, key information will get lost, like animation data. Continue?"
I did continue and got it exported though I'm pretty sure I did it with the wrong settings:
Some Nifskope Garbage [FNV] Expset10

Some Nifskope Garbage [FNV] Nifscr10
Back to top Go down
Butt Toaster11

Butt Toaster11

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Nifskope Garbage [FNV]   Some Nifskope Garbage [FNV] EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 1:29 pm

@shadowshade wrote:
It opens without issue on the current Blender 2.78b. But when I try to open it with 2.49b I get the following message:"You have opened a 270 file, key information will get lost, like animation data. Continue?"
I did continue and got it exported though I'm pretty sure I did it with the wrong settings:
Some Nifskope Garbage [FNV] Expset10

Some Nifskope Garbage [FNV] Nifscr10
Nah the reason it does that is i made the model in the steam version of blender so the .blend files aren't compatible

shadowshade

PostSubject: Re: Some Nifskope Garbage [FNV]   Some Nifskope Garbage [FNV] EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 2:08 pm

So how's it gonna be, you want that .nif? There doesn't seem to be any actual 3d model of the weapon in the file - I thought that's due to me choosing the wrong export settings.
Back to top Go down
Butt Toaster11

Butt Toaster11

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Some Nifskope Garbage [FNV]   Some Nifskope Garbage [FNV] EmptyWed Jun 21, 2017 5:31 pm

@shadowshade wrote:
So how's it gonna be, you want that .nif? There doesn't seem to be any actual 3d model of the weapon in the file - I thought that's due to me choosing the wrong export settings.
No I got the nif its getting the textures into nifskope that im having problems with

PostSubject: Re: Some Nifskope Garbage [FNV]   Some Nifskope Garbage [FNV] Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Nifskope Garbage [FNV]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Underground Network :: Fallout :: Troubleshooting-