Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
vault Call Overhaul boomers money machine hunk dead ghoul mandalorian commonwealth daryl Ryse NPCs body wolfenstein gauss marvel Superpele power khan Reforged boom Mask Gear riot
Latest topics
» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Most evil thing you have done in Fallout - Page 3 Emptyby Velken Yesterday at 4:54 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Most evil thing you have done in Fallout - Page 3 Emptyby SgtSpectre Sat May 04, 2024 6:21 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
Most evil thing you have done in Fallout - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 4:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Most evil thing you have done in Fallout - Page 3 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 5:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Most evil thing you have done in Fallout - Page 3 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Most evil thing you have done in Fallout - Page 3 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Most evil thing you have done in Fallout - Page 3 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Most evil thing you have done in Fallout - Page 3 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Most evil thing you have done in Fallout - Page 3 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Most evil thing you have done in Fallout - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Most evil thing you have done in Fallout - Page 3 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Most evil thing you have done in Fallout - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Most evil thing you have done in Fallout - Page 3 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Most evil thing you have done in Fallout - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Most evil thing you have done in Fallout - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Most evil thing you have done in Fallout - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Most evil thing you have done in Fallout - Page 3 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 12:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Most evil thing you have done in Fallout - Page 3 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 3:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Most evil thing you have done in Fallout - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Most evil thing you have done in Fallout - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Most evil thing you have done in Fallout

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
DumbleCore

DumbleCore

Character sheet
Name: Johnnie
Faction: lone Wanderer
Level: Still Alive

Most evil thing you have done in Fallout - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most evil thing you have done in Fallout   Most evil thing you have done in Fallout - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 8:07 pm

Ate the baby in The Pitt to get radiation immunity

Most evil thing you have done in Fallout - Page 3 NkOfXz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Most evil thing you have done in Fallout   Most evil thing you have done in Fallout - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 8:17 pm

It's all a matter of perspective on morality, but as a general rule, when I play Fallout (4) I try to protect the people I care about, whether it's companions, settlers (which I only care about provided that they keep my settlements running and put caps in my pockets), the Nakano family (through my characters' eyes, they're what their spouse and son would have been if they weren't separated by the war and the Institute, and they don't deserve to be separated like the Sole Survivor's family was, which is why I pity them) and the descendants of my people, the residents of Far Harbor...

...by brutally murdering everything in my path.

My characters are always kind of morally questionable because sometimes I seek a diplomatic resolution when it's most beneficial for me, like sparing Isabel Cruz/the Mechanist in Automatron solely because she sells some extremely useful supplies (and she's sort of cute), but the odds are that typically I'll blast you apart if I get the chance, and I'll make Freddy Krueger shit his pants.
Back to top Go down
HectorSuarezking

HectorSuarezking

Character sheet
Name: Hector calhoun
Faction: Ncr
Level: 68

PostSubject: Re: Most evil thing you have done in Fallout   Most evil thing you have done in Fallout - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 9:00 pm

betrayed the van graffs to help the legion killed ted and heck gunderson for the white gloves helped the powder gangers take over goodsprings slaughtered primm novac and camp golf and to top it all off sold bumble to the slavers at paradise falls and laughed while i did it
Back to top Go down
huythong123

huythong123

Character sheet
Name: Mark
Faction: NCR (because i like them)
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: Most evil thing you have done in Fallout   Most evil thing you have done in Fallout - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2018 10:35 pm

i have to say the worst thing i ever done is killing all of the kids in all of the fallout 3 and new vegas and fallout 4
Back to top Go down
Lilkrasdog

Lilkrasdog

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Most evil thing you have done in Fallout   Most evil thing you have done in Fallout - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 8:36 pm

Installed a mod that gave me access to an orbital missile satellite and blew up novac in a test firing.
Back to top Go down
William Lionheart

William Lionheart

Character sheet
Name: William Lionheart
Faction:
Level: 56

PostSubject: Re: Most evil thing you have done in Fallout   Most evil thing you have done in Fallout - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2018 10:29 pm

I was playing TTW with a killable essential npc's mod and before I headed to the Mojave I made a stop at Little Lamp Light for one last time.
All the while blasting 'Mercy" and well you can put two and two together.
After that went to 3D and blew his brains out before hopping the train of the Mojave express.
Back to top Go down
Timeseeker

Timeseeker

Character sheet
Name: Blues
Faction: Light Labs
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Most evil thing you have done in Fallout   Most evil thing you have done in Fallout - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 2:50 am

I have a tendency to just murder everyone I see in the wastes regardless of their dispositions or my personal tastes towards them. Everyone is my prey. Whether they're alone or surrounded, I'll find some way to kill them and loot their valuables. Some may argue that this itself is evil, but I see it more as opportunistic surviving. The wastes are a harsh place, after all.

I also tend to chop some people up into little tiny pieces and eating their livers with some liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

But I think the most evil thing I've done is massacring the entire town of Megaton in FO3, looting every dead body and every empty store of all its valuables, and then nuking it to high heaven to leave no evidence. Or maybe letting Butch's mom getting eaten by radroaches right in front of him, and then killing him myself with a baseball bat. Or taking the water chip without fixing the pump. Or joining the master, betraying humanity and the very world. Or siding with Mortimer and turning the White Glove Society into a bunch of cannibals once more. Or telling that girl that Jack from Nellis likes her and having her run through the artillery shells. Or giving a gun to one of Mr. Wright's kids in New Reno and telling them to kill their father with it. Or... you get the picture. It's so good to be bad Most evil thing you have done in Fallout - Page 3 1f608

Martin Kwan

Martin Kwan

PostSubject: Re: Most evil thing you have done in Fallout   Most evil thing you have done in Fallout - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 4:04 am

The evilest thing that I did in fallout? Oh Um hmm I guess going on a crusade with the BoS and purging syths and mutants and of course the railroad aka (Robots right activist)

Jaijelm

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Most evil thing you have done in Fallout   Most evil thing you have done in Fallout - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 10:04 am

I stole an old man's oxygen tank and replaced it with a poison one, to be fair he was a crime boss.
Back to top Go down
stoobygacks

stoobygacks

Character sheet
Name: Stooby of the Gacks
Faction: New California Republic
Level: FL360

PostSubject: Re: Most evil thing you have done in Fallout   Most evil thing you have done in Fallout - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 6:24 pm

Because i'm an an edgelord who seeks to impress woman with senseless violence and my collection of fantasy knives, I decided to kill everyone in Novac on my first playthrough of the game. I later tried to do for auld lang syne but I killed the virtibird pilot. So I put on my khaki shorts and trenchcoat and proceeded to tip.

Back to top Go down
DonEsteban

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Most evil thing you have done in Fallout   Most evil thing you have done in Fallout - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 6:56 pm

Blew up Megaton and enojed it.
Back to top Go down
frosteagle

frosteagle

Character sheet
Name: gabe
Faction: Botherhood
Level: 99

PostSubject: Re: Most evil thing you have done in Fallout   Most evil thing you have done in Fallout - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2018 4:01 pm

-killed everybody in megaton
-piled all their body next to the bomb
-tried to make a thown out of them, semi-suceeded
-sat on them for a moment
-went to blow up the town and laughed as th the bomb went off

im I a bad person for this
Back to top Go down
gakusangi

gakusangi

Character sheet
Name: Vapor Snake
Faction: Dead Fox
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Most evil thing you have done in Fallout   Most evil thing you have done in Fallout - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 3:53 pm

Woke up in Doc Mitchell's house.  Things in the Mojave all went bad from there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most evil thing you have done in Fallout   Most evil thing you have done in Fallout - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Most evil thing you have done in Fallout

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3