Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
gauss commonwealth wolfenstein riot ghoul vault Gear body khan Call Overhaul boom Mask dead NPCs power money boomers Reforged mandalorian hunk Superpele daryl Ryse marvel machine
Latest topics
» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? Emptyby professorlicme8 Yesterday at 11:32 pm

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? Emptyby Xehonort Yesterday at 1:33 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? Emptyby CrossDressiNate Yesterday at 5:20 am

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:06 pm

» The Next fallout
What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? Empty
PostSubject: What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout?   What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? EmptyFri May 25, 2018 2:54 am

It can be in any Fallout games. Mine's when I was doing the side quest "A Final Plan for Esteban" in FNV for the first time around 5 years ago. For those of you who don't know or forgot the quest, it's where Private Morales asks me to retrieve the corpse of her dead husband. It was going well until I found his corpse because I didn't know where to go, I know it's stupid because all I need do is bring the body to the two NCR soldiers that is not too far from where you pick it up, but somehow I missed them and bring the corpse to NCR Ranger safehouse and then Camp McCarran, but the quest is still uncompleted and I thought the game is bugged. So I googled it and realized how stupid I was, then I bring the body from Camp McCarran back to REPCONN headquarters and finally completed this goddamn quest. In total, I think I spend at least one and half hours, if not, more, to complete this. This memory stuck in my mind even till this day and I facepalm everytime when I do that quest again and ask myself "How can you be this dumb?"
Back to top Go down
stoobygacks

stoobygacks

Character sheet
Name: Stooby of the Gacks
Faction: New California Republic
Level: FL360

PostSubject: Re: What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout?   What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? EmptyFri May 25, 2018 1:05 pm

When I first played FNV it was on PS3. I went to novac and my friend was next to me showing me all the cool places. And we started dicking around laughing our asses off killing people with mister sandman. And it I killed the old vertibird pilot. And later on I wanted to get the Gannon Family armor. But I found out that I failed the quest a long time ago. So I was mad and felt silly, but it was worth it.

Back to top Go down
Lucianhector

Lucianhector

Character sheet
Name: Lucian
Faction: Outer Heaven
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout?   What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? EmptyFri May 25, 2018 1:25 pm

On my first ever playthrough I tried heading north to New Vegas from Goodsprings through the Cazadors, I tried for so long and was furious at how difficult it was...

Back to top Go down
Lilkrasdog

Lilkrasdog

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout?   What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? EmptyFri May 25, 2018 2:12 pm

Got a mod that gave me access to an orbital missile satellite. Tested it and promptly blew myself and most of Novac into pieces.
Back to top Go down
rest_in_pepperoni

rest_in_pepperoni

PostSubject: Re: What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout?   What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? EmptyFri May 25, 2018 3:00 pm

Stupidest thing I've done, probably shooting a fat man in the metro at some ghouls that were running at me haha didn't realise they were as close as they were.

GoofyGoo6er

Character sheet
Faction: Republic of Dave
Level: 31

PostSubject: Re: What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout?   What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? EmptyFri May 25, 2018 6:14 pm

Run right through the cazador areas of New Vegas, definitely. Oh wait....actually....thinking that my mod load order was completely stable :p
Back to top Go down
loneheart9

loneheart9

Character sheet
Name: Matteo
Faction: Merc
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout?   What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? EmptySat May 26, 2018 3:40 am

First ever playthrough of FO3
(my first ever FO game too)

"what's that? A deathclaw, yeah I can take him."
*pulls out 10mm SMG*

needless to say, I didn't make it...
Back to top Go down
Enclave11

Enclave11

Character sheet
Name: Colonel Autumn
Faction: Enclave
Level: 80

PostSubject: Re: What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout?   What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? EmptySat May 26, 2018 5:01 am

Use the machine as a shield, I think you can guess what happened further)))
Back to top Go down
guan12

guan12

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout?   What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:36 am

Charging at ghouls with a machete, thinking they would die like the zombies in Dead Island and L4D2.

I seem to have lost a Penny.
Back to top Go down
njmanga097

njmanga097

Character sheet
Name: Captain Wick
Faction: Wildfire
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout?   What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? EmptySat May 26, 2018 9:55 am

I shot Shaun (Father) with a Gauss Rifle the moment I saw him. Maybe dumb, but hey if he calls his mom "collateral damage" then he better die.
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/noel.manga.art
Emperor Slyther

Emperor Slyther

Character sheet
Name: Red Queen Amaryllis
Faction: Shadow Inquisition
Level: Immortal

PostSubject: Re: What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout?   What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? EmptySat May 26, 2018 1:06 pm

Don't really have alot of mistakes to regret over my Fallout experiences. Even though, I test all outcomes of 'social experiments'. But the biggest mistake in Fallout New Vegas I ever made (And I know I said this hundreds of times already) as far as I can recall, is trusting the NCR. They were a shit ally, and now I will never side with them again.

**Screenshot story-arcs on hiatus until further notice**
Back to top Go down
IRORIEH

IRORIEH

Character sheet
Name: Booker
Faction: The highest bidder
Level: 21

PostSubject: Re: What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout?   What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? EmptySat May 26, 2018 1:55 pm

Dragging the dead alien from the saucer in fallout 3 all the way back to Megaton just so I could put him in the bathtub outside of Megaton, then dropping a bunch of empty whiskey bottles around him like he was drunk...

I thought I was so cool...

Back to top Go down
ahyuser001

ahyuser001

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout?   What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? EmptySat May 26, 2018 6:26 pm

Try to take out a Deathclaw using a razor to get the GRA challenge on Very Hard + Hardcore without realizing that I could just use another weapon to lower down its health until I could kill it with the weapon needed for the challenge.

Will there be enough Dakka?
Back to top Go down
rooxcz

rooxcz

PostSubject: Re: What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout?   What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? EmptySun May 27, 2018 7:55 pm

Modded Fallout 4 for like 3 weeks straight, had over 200 mods, fixing crashes, fps, etc. Then I played my heavily modded game for 2 days, got bored and never played again. lol
Back to top Go down
blahblahblah

blahblahblah

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout?   What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? EmptyMon May 28, 2018 12:08 am

Not checking for all open doors before I ignited the gas leak in Vault 22 (I was so surprised).

HectorSuarezking

Character sheet
Name: Hector calhoun
Faction: Ncr
Level: 68

PostSubject: Re: What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout?   What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? EmptyMon May 28, 2018 12:22 am

trying to go through new vegas through sloan and trying to kill the deathclaws with a varmint rifle with low ammo. this was back when i played it on the 360 (side note i played the game long enough to make it to the year 2286) and i had no memory card so i had to restart the game over and over again also trying to kill the van graffs which failed miserably quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever done in fallout.
Back to top Go down
YeezusJeezus

YeezusJeezus

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout?   What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? EmptyMon May 28, 2018 2:00 pm

Probably forgetting to save before putting some mines in someone's pocket in Megaton in FO3. 10 year old me was pretty confused
Back to top Go down
Prosp3ro

Prosp3ro

Character sheet
Name: Laufer
Faction: 87th Tribe
Level: Spiritual

PostSubject: Re: What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout?   What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? EmptyMon May 28, 2018 2:38 pm

Hunting deathclaws with an old 9 iron.
Back to top Go down
ShanghaiBatz

ShanghaiBatz

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout?   What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? EmptyMon May 28, 2018 2:57 pm

Using only one save slot the entire game before heading to the glow in Fo1.
Back to top Go down
Duki_Nuki

Duki_Nuki

PostSubject: Re: What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout?   What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? EmptySun Jun 03, 2018 12:02 pm

Killing Mr. House but not thinking better about it, i wish i had sided with him

PostSubject: Re: What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout?   What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? Empty

Back to top Go down

What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next