Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
body riot daryl wolfenstein khan Gear Mask Call vault ghoul power machine NPCs marvel gauss hunk Reforged dead Ryse mandalorian commonwealth Overhaul boomers Superpele money boom
Latest topics
» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby SunRonin Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Afterlife discord
What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby DionysusDreams Yesterday at 4:02 am

» How to change the UI sound fx placed by a mod?
What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby immortallegion Sun May 12, 2024 8:40 pm

» big red exclamation marks
What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby teslatest Sun May 12, 2024 2:02 pm

» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Anesthatic Sat May 11, 2024 6:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Allthis Fri May 10, 2024 4:20 pm

» The Next fallout
What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 1:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Fri May 10, 2024 1:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 7:16 pm

» Starfield
What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 12:34 am

» Not new, but been a long time
What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 1:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 2:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:42 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Carnall1

Carnall1

Character sheet
Name: Otis B. Driftwood
Faction: Home Army
Level: 10

What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout?   What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 7:25 am

I dont know if this qualifies but that would be: buying, installing and playing Fallout 4. Massive waste of time and money. Not to mention broken hopes....
Back to top Go down
Heisenberg

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout?   What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 10:01 am

Using the Prototype Medic Power Armour. It’s good if you have an endless supply of stimpaks, but I didn’t have that many stimpaks after walking into Old Olney (deathclaws), so it would just end up wasting my stimpaks before I’d actually need them, I had a lot of food I could eat too instead of using them, so I kept getting killed by the deathclaws and so that was the end of that save game.
Back to top Go down
Visible Earth

Visible Earth

Character sheet
Name: Jak
Faction: Fiends
Level: 18

PostSubject: Re: What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout?   What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 1:23 pm

Spent twenty minutes on Fallout blowing myself up constantly with the dynamite because I didn't realise I was keeping it in my pocket each time I set the timer.

What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? - Page 2 GqUKuf0
Back to top Go down
Kratek

Kratek

PostSubject: Re: What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout?   What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 10:52 pm

FO3: Coming to megatone and blowing it up without exploring it.

FNV: Messing with BOS but forgot the fact that i had turned-of the auto-saves .... 4 hour session wasted in one bullet. And Obviously the amount of time i took to get back were i was with the Déja Vu feeling.

F4: Going to Spectacle Island real early in the game, yup mirelurks got me many times until i gave up and came back with heavy artillery. (survival mod)
Back to top Go down
ProximalBoar82

ProximalBoar82

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout?   What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 4:07 am

Going to Quarry Junction when I first played New Vegas back on the 360. It didn't end well.
Back to top Go down
Sirdanest

Sirdanest

Character sheet
Faction: Dependent
Level: Basement

PostSubject: Re: What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout?   What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 7:36 am

Trying to build a settlement on a bridge -- I was so deep in concentrating on placing pieces, that I walked backwards off the edge of the bridge and died. I reloaded, and somehow... did the same thing again.
Back to top Go down
profligatetrek

profligatetrek

Character sheet
Name: Tori Laine (alias)
Faction: NCR Secret Service
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout?   What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 7:17 pm

Installing hundreds of mods, without reading their readmes, for my first playthrough of FNV. New Vegas was also my first Fallout game, fortunately, so I had no idea what was considered normal.

I proceeded to The Strip by travelling through quarry junction killing deathclaws with the weathered 10 mm pistol from the preorder pack. I didn't realise that by doing so I was ruining the balance of the early game by abusing Project Nevada's bullet time and damage multiplier mods.

The best part was the looks on my friends' faces when I told thyem I could kill deathclaws at level 1 with a 10 mm pistol. Console gamers, amirite?

ahyuser001

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout?   What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 11:06 pm

@Visible Earth

I am guilty of this as well but on Fallout 2 during that trial quest where you have to blow up a wall. It took me awhile to realize that the darn thing was ticking in my pockets the entire time when I kept activating it and blowing up after moving away a fair distance.

Will there be enough Dakka?
Back to top Go down
mr.jackal

mr.jackal

Character sheet
Name: Suppli Furioso
Faction: NCR
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout?   What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 6:22 am

In Fallout New Vegas I placed a mine into Easy Pete pants to show him how well i understood how explosives worked, then i proceeded to eat his corpse obviously.
Back to top Go down
Unejin

Unejin

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout?   What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 6:07 pm

It was my first new vegas playthrough, for some reason I thought it was a good ide heading north through the quarry, even after the npc warned me it was full of creatures. At the time I had never seen a deathclaw and didn't know what to expect, so I wait for night time and start to sneak towards Vegas while I was shitting my pants in pure fear of what would ambush me, then I look behind me and see this lizard thing running at mach 5 towards my direction, before I could even let out a scream he just one-shot'd me.
Back to top Go down
OpZinE

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout?   What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 11:11 pm

The stupidest thing I had ever done in any Fallout was heading to the Master's base at level one in Fallout 1. Fucking terrible idea, especially when I didn't know how to play the game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout?   What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What's the stupidest thing you ever done in Fallout?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2