Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Mask commonwealth Ryse wolfenstein money riot Call Reforged power mandalorian boomers khan daryl hunk boom machine Gear Armor vault ghoul body marvel NPCs gauss Overhaul dead
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 7:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 Emptyby noacctname1 Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:06 pm

» The Next fallout
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:55 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 4:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 12:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 2:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 Emptyby DHB00P Wed Mar 13, 2024 11:29 pm

» Late Introduction
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:29 pm

» Greetings!
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:01 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

what weapon do you use the most in fallout

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
bft90679

bft90679

what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:37 am

FO3:Xuanlong assault rifle
FONV:Fully upgraded Laser Rifle

Well, actually I use sniper rifle a lot in both of the games, too. Especially in FONV with silencer upgrade.
And then there are upgrades for Laser Rifle and even with a scope, make it become much more powerful than the one in FO3. So basically it depends on my characters' SPECIAL, perks and skills. Most of my characters are sneaky type. But in FO3, Xuanlong AR is quite powerful weapon, too. So I use this weapon either in gun blazing way or sneaking upon my targets with sneak critical damage.
Back to top Go down
AvgJoe1292

AvgJoe1292

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 1:47 am

In FO3, I would frequently use the combat shotgun whereas in FONV I'd always use either an Anti-Material Rifle or a hunting rifle with all the mods dropped on.

But since I've gotten into modding my game to keep the play-throughs interesting, I've been finding myself using an M4/M16 variant or an ACR
Back to top Go down
DarkHeat

DarkHeat

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 8:16 am

FO3: Chinese Assault Rifle

FONV: anything lever-action or pump-action  cowboy 
Back to top Go down
irishmarksman92

irishmarksman92

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 9:28 am

I really only play New Vegas but my favorite weapon to use would have to be the Marksman Carbine (All-American) I guess because its small rifle that has common ammo to find and allows accurate semi-auto shots (I only need one shot anyways ) TongueTril

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
donta1979

donta1979

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 9:30 am

My DMR, the Ranger pistol, and the Antimaterial Rifle

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
noodles1976

noodles1976

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 9:42 am

I never use the vanilla guns...what's the point with so many great mods to choose from? Generally I like semi-auto scoped rifles, like the Mk14 EBR or the M110 SASS. That's what I carry 99% of the time as I prefer to pick things off at a distance and never get close enough for them to get a shot at me. For close quarters stuff, a 1911 pistol of some kind. Since I play with a custom limited carry weight mod (maxed at 120 lbs) 2 guns, limited ammo and armor/clothes is all I can afford to haul around.

N~dles

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 10:06 am

Lately I've gravitated toward the M-358 talon.  Its a pretty mean heavy pistol from Mass Effect 3 that is more akin to a shotgun than a handgun.
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 OWVTJQJR

And when I just don't give a bleep, I break out the M-920 Cain, which usually backfires (e.g. kills me).  Haha!
what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 RriOcjGJ
Back to top Go down
Ailestriker

Ailestriker

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:21 pm

When it comes to vanilla, I tend to use more Rifles, and Snipers. I never did like Melee weapons as I felt at a disadvantage when it came to enemies being ranged at times. When I get a hold of mods my preferences changed greatly. I use a little of everything with my go-to weapon being pistols cause it makes me feel like a BA.
Back to top Go down
failboy1998

failboy1998

Location : don't have a location too busy saving the world with my badass nano suit

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 12:58 pm

well if we are talking about the vanilla one i woud say the anti-material rifle with explosive rounds because i so ove seeing every enemy blow up and in the mods weapons categorie i would say the crysis weapon pack because th textur is so amazing Smile

Nooduhl

Nooduhl

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 11:59 pm

Love my Ruger SR-556
For FO3 it would have to Lincoln's Repeater, no mod weapon really passed it for me.
Back to top Go down
Apacheindien

Apacheindien

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 4:54 am

Antimaterial Rifle with WRP. Tommy Gun
Back to top Go down
DB8

DB8

Location : You're on a need to know basis and you don't need to know where I am!

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 6:20 am

Beretta M92 Samurai Edge Port. http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/40284/?
My favorite pistol of all time to use in FNV.

cr33mch33z

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 8:37 am

Beretta 92FS one of the best pistol mods out there imo http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/50837/?
Back to top Go down
bobacat

bobacat

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 10:14 am

I use the alot 9mm pistol. The ammo were cheap and abundant in the New Vegas. I never ran out of ammo with the 9mm pistol.
Back to top Go down
SuperDemonBoy15

SuperDemonBoy15

Character sheet
Name: Crowder
Faction: FOJ
Level: 7812

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 12:18 pm

i really don't have a "favorite weapon" but if i had to choose one...it would be assault carbine...but a modded weapon would be mill's M4A1
Millenia Arms - Colt M4A1 by Millenia - Naky:

Try out my other Realism overhaul for New Vegas!

FNV-PROJECT REALISM
Back to top Go down
Dead Man

Dead Man

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 2:10 pm

My Version of AK Very Happy
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I love Heavy weapons with a kick, plus the wood work on the weapons, not metioning that I like every weapon in AK family so I decided to make my monstrum that will hunt every mutant and riders dreams.
muuuuhahahahahahah

I see what you did t I see what you did t I see what you did t 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2014 11:59 pm

My last playthrough of New Vegas was done entirely with vanilla weapons. I had never played through the game with all of the expansions, so I went a little crazy when I hit Old World Blues. I think I played through that entire expansion with the Super Heated Saturnite Fist. I just love the superheated weapons so much. They just look so cool. I also like the Bozar and the LAER. Don't really have any favorite weapons from mods. I like Millenia's stuff, but none of the weapons feel like anything that I would like to use for an extended period of time in game. They just seem a bit out of place to me and take me out of the experience. However, I am excited for his Desert Eagle. Gotta love me some Deagle.
Back to top Go down
garebear52

garebear52

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 12:14 am

The weapon that I have been using the most is the Kar98K by Scottmack, it is a pretty good weapon mod.

RKPH

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2014 5:16 am

Probably the YCS/186 if I was playing vanilla New Vegas. Then Millenia's HK G36K if it was modded. Machine Gunner 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    what weapon do you use the most in fallout  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

what weapon do you use the most in fallout

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next