Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

what weapon do you use the most in fallout

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
VeritasSaint19

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:51 pm

Hmmm during the days when I was playing Fallout 3 and New Vegas on Xbox 360 I mostly used assault rifles till New Vegas came around I would use the Marksman Carbine throughout the entire playthrough. Also if I ran out of ammo I'd use the .44 Magnum as my sidearm in Fallout 3 and when the DLC Honest Hearts came out I started to use the .45 Pistol!! Which I still kind of use today, modded now.

These days I still use assault rifles but modded of course. Mostly M4 types.

Lilkrasdog

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    Tue Aug 12, 2014 9:26 pm

Anything really, depends on my situation. Pistols, shotguns, smgs, assault rifles, sniper rifles. What I need when I need it is what I use. Actually really anything but heavy weapons. The idea of using miniguns and/or rocket launchers never really sat well with me. Don't get me wrong I still will use lmgs if needed but I don't really care for anything bigger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ToastyButtz

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:41 am

In New Vegas, the anti rifle, as long as it's not a boss like the Legate it usually one shot kills anything, at lower levels I use That Gun a lot. In 3 I usually just use the assault rifle, and since I use the Weapon Mod Expansion mod or whatever, it has a silencer on it as well, that works nicely, and at higher levels for things like hordes of enemies or bosses, a MIRV does the trick. That's just default game though, with mods I always look for an M4, that's one of my favorite guns in video games aside from the VSS, which sadly has only been a good gun in the STALKER series.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
John Henry Eden

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    Wed Aug 13, 2014 1:44 pm

My favorite in F3 is the R91 assaultrifle, Lincoln's rifle (aka Slaver slayer), doublebarrel shotgun and of course the fat man! Very Happy

In New Vegas i prefer the N99, 44 mag revolver and the tommy gun. Fat Man suks in FNV, low damage not enought ammo, almost i miss the R91, the most automatic guns just suks in FNV
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PyroMitch

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:25 pm

m16-Betty
1911-bob

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    Wed Aug 13, 2014 3:58 pm

In Fallout New Vegas with the help from 'Old World Blues' DLC, I rather take LAER.
It's a powerful (energy) weapon.

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:18 pm

In the vanilla fallout game probably would have to be the Brush gun, but modded I mainly use Millenia's AK-47.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ninodeawesome

Character sheet
Name: Dorian
Faction: Independent
Level: 26

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:47 pm

Ranger Sequoia baby!

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:23 pm

Even modded I enjoy the Brush Gun, Trail Carbine and Cowboy Repeater. Fun guns to fire. Modded, depends on the playthrough. Usually use a mixture of bolt action rifles, shotguns and a few revolvers depending on the situation.

rcaohm

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:58 pm

For me I use all rifle type with scope for middle and long range shotgun for shot range. mostly I like shotgun so mush if I have "And stay back" perk it more fun to fire shotgun at someone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bloor1

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    Fri Aug 22, 2014 1:26 am

My favourite vanilla weapon in New Vegas is the Ranger Sequoia and my favourite mod weapon is Millenia's PPSH.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shadowthief

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:52 am

That gun is probably my favorite gun to use, other then the hunting shotgun/rifle. And for melee i use a switchblade.

I see what you did t For signatures go checkout Raider Queens Posts!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clonepilot

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:13 am

Probably the anti-material rifle, works in almost every situation for me in my opinion
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tru3th

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:23 am

I like the cowboy repeater because it has that western feel and the ammo is easy to come by, along with it packing a punch.

View user profile https://m.youtube.com/user/slim117shady/feed
SuperFraggle

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:21 am

The hunting revolver, not the unique one, the one with the scope.

It's so powerful! It's a handgun that fires large rifle rounds! It's pretty amazing in my opinion.

NeatlyResolved

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:09 am

I would say that I use the Spitfire's Thunder weapon mod. I always loved using the AMR, and when I found a mod that added in a unique one, I was overjoyed. I don't think there is any other weapon I have used more besides the YCS/186.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
deathsand12

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:31 am

Probably and assault rifle of some sort but I use too many to really say one. But if I had to guess probably the AK-47 from AK & AR15 mod. Such a cool mod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
blackblur34

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:00 pm

Recently I have been using the Liberator rifle, decent damage and single shot so I do not burn through ammo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
midnight1996

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:40 pm

the hunting rifle

and 10 mm pistol
but i use (my own) mods that replace them with

www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/55948

www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/49230
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what weapon do you use the most in fallout    Today at 4:14 pm

Back to top Go down

what weapon do you use the most in fallout

View previous topic View next topic Back to top