Posts : 52
Join date : 2015-06-01
Age : 19
Location : London
|Subject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist? Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:35 pm|| |
Gas masks, proper ones like GP-5s, M40s, etc; I would also like a backstory for the new T-60c power armor, because it really bothers me lore-wise. The game has my money already, but these two things would be some nice icing on top...
Metallic Monk Fanatic Extraordinaire
Posts : 26
Join date : 2015-06-13
Age : 28
|Subject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist? Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:48 pm|| |
As much as I think it's a far fetched, I do hope to see dual wield handgun animation.
Posts : 172
Join date : 2015-04-21
Age : 24
Location : Scotland/Czech Republic
|Subject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist? Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:54 pm|| |
Plenty of hairstyles and facial hair to choose from. And reworked hand to hand combat would be sweet. I mean it's really due for a change.
Posts : 58
Join date : 2014-03-29
|Subject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist? Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:57 pm|| |
To be honest.. I cannot think of one. Considering they added shelters/customizeable weapons and power armor.. as well as the vertibird or at least I assume its a different version where you can pop smoke for it to pick you up. As well as shoot them down.. not to mention building your own home/settlement. If thats just a taste of what they have done.. I cannot imagine the rest.
Edit - Maybe something settlement related where you can recruit people and send them off scavenging or .. hell go to war xP probably never gonna happen but hey. A person can wish no.
Posts : 45
Join date : 2015-05-22
Age : 23
Location : albuquerque, new mexico
|Subject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist? Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:17 pm|| |
i want a more active wasteland, no more having to walk for 5 miles just to fight some raiders or molerats. variation of monsters ghouls with different clothes, skin and detail same for mutants and other creatures.
Posts : 257
Join date : 2015-04-15
Location : The Batcave.
|Subject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist? Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:20 pm|| |
I wish for the option to remove that (in my opinion) rather silly 'Mass effect' like dialogue system.
I prefer to actually know what the character says, because more often than not, a speech option could say, 'What's up?' but it will actually say, ''How are you?'.
I honestly just prefer to read the whole sentence before I pick a dialogue option,
- I wrote:
- "If we're all going to die, what's the point in living?"
Posts : 258
Join date : 2014-10-29
Age : 31
Location : vt
Name: King C of FI
Faction: The Kingz of FI
|Subject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist? Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:25 pm|| |
i want jerma as a voice for the male i mean we are right near boston.
Posts : 294
Join date : 2015-07-02
Age : 50
Location : Northern California
|Subject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist? Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:53 pm|| |
1. 64 bit, please. This is not 2008 where many people still have Windows 32 bit and are limited to 4GB RAM (3.0 to 3.25GB in most cases). I want to see F04 use over 4GB so we aren't relegated to using third party utilities or mods. Though, for Fallout: NV ENB did come in handy.
2. If I am making a 300+ yard sniper shot the bullet better follow gravity with a slight droop. I shouldn't have to aim a target's chest, or lower, in order to get a headshot or even hit the target at all.
3. Fix the LOD. I don't want to see blocky, washed out terrain in the distance. Thankfully, modders made made meshes for LOD which improved F03 and FO:NV.
4. Fix the AI. If I shoot a baddie in a group I don't want to see the others standing around as if nothing happened. I would like to see them go, "Oh crap! Raider got shot! Find the bastard who did it!" and start hunting for me.
5. Why is there a area limit for where a enemy Raider, Robot, Deathclaw, etc should stay in? I would like to see them chase me wherever I go until either they finally kill me or I kill them.
i7 4790k @ 4Ghz, 4.4 Turbo
Custom Liquid Cooling
Patriot 16 GB (4 x 8 GB) 2133 @ 11-11-11-27
eVGA GTX Titan X @ Stock
Samsung EVO 1 TB SSD - O/S
Samsung EVO 1 TB SSD - Storage
Seasonic X-1250 Power Supply
Thermaltake Core X9 Chassis
Samsung UD590 3840 x 2160
Windows 7 Ultimate x64
|The author of this message was banned from the forum - |
Posts : 144
Join date : 2015-06-27
Age : 19
Location : Argentina
|Subject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist? Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:16 pm|| |
- @Andrees92 wrote:
- I like this, except that Consumables should restore your health I agree with you in all that. I specially like the ammo thing, it should be like in Metro, where you had to count your bullets and guard them like they were gold ingots. Also this would end the insane firefights where the NPCs would just keep shooting at you like crazy.
I like this, except that Consumables should restore your health I agree with you in all that. I specially like the ammo thing, it should be like in Metro, where you had to count your bullets and guard them like they were gold ingots. Also this would end the insane firefights where the NPCs would just keep shooting at you like crazy.
A man can only be beaten in two ways: if he quits, or if he dies.The same boiling water that softens potatoes, hardens eggs. It's all about what you're made of, not your circumstances.
|Subject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist? Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:45 pm|| |
I hope for them to realize that the mass effect style dialogue is retarded.
I mean seriously, its going to happen so many times that you just say something way different than you actually expected it to be.
Also hoping for a good engine, I mean seriously FNV had so many problems for me unmodded.
|The author of this message was banned from the forum - |
Posts : 217
Join date : 2015-07-04
Age : 18
Location : New York
|Subject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist? Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:43 pm|| |
Dual weild weapons would be amazing.
"If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way."
Posts : 3681
Join date : 2014-02-26
Location : United States
|Subject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist? Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:34 pm|| |
After the absolutely terrible ports that we got of Mortal Kombat X and Arkham Knight (seriously, those people should be fired) I stick to my original "just give us a good PC version of the game" wish for Fallout 4.
Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-07-05
|Subject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist? Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:03 am|| |
if we can build a turret, we should be able to rebuild vehicles in game. grab some bike's parts or car's parts and build a mobile home. can we use something different than a pipboy for change, or let us have an option to choose the classic pipboy or readius style pipboy will be nice. why can't we have a backpack in game? can we have a gun holster for once? can we change our body like height, weight?
|Subject: Re: Fallout 4 Wishlist? || |