Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
body Call vault commonwealth Ryse Reforged ghoul Overhaul wolfenstein hunk marvel boomers money daryl gauss riot dead boom khan Mask Superpele Gear mandalorian power machine NPCs
Latest topics
» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Fallout 5 Wishlist Emptyby monke gaming Yesterday at 11:56 pm

» A long overdue introduction
Fallout 5 Wishlist Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Fallout 5 Wishlist Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Fallout 5 Wishlist Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Fallout 5 Wishlist Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Fallout 5 Wishlist Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Fallout 5 Wishlist Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Fallout 5 Wishlist Emptyby noacctname1 Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Fallout 5 Wishlist Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Fallout 5 Wishlist Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Fallout 5 Wishlist Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Fallout 5 Wishlist Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Fallout 5 Wishlist Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Fallout 5 Wishlist Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Fallout 5 Wishlist Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Fallout 5 Wishlist Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Fallout 5 Wishlist Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Fallout 5 Wishlist Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Fallout 5 Wishlist Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:29 am

» Late Introduction
Fallout 5 Wishlist Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:29 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout 5 Wishlist

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RangerJosh

RangerJosh

Fallout 5 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Fallout 5 Wishlist   Fallout 5 Wishlist EmptySun May 03, 2020 3:36 am

Hello there Smile

This is a lead on from the topic "Are you going to buy Fallout 5".

I've seen many people talk about how it'll take a big shift for them to buy Fallout 5, so I wanted to see what specific points that people wanted to see in Fallout 5.

This can be anything, from location, to weapons, to characters, to factions, to storyline, to gameplay mechanics.

What do YOU want Fallout 5 to be and look like? Smile
Back to top Go down
anstand

anstand

Fallout 5 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 5 Wishlist   Fallout 5 Wishlist EmptySun May 03, 2020 3:39 am

By making it Fallout again, and not Borderlands 5.

Also, fire that fucking hack that is Emil Pagliarulo. He is one of the biggest crimes that happened to the Fallout universe.
Back to top Go down
RangerJosh

RangerJosh

Fallout 5 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 5 Wishlist   Fallout 5 Wishlist EmptySun May 03, 2020 3:40 am

Excuse my ignorance but who is Emil Pagliarulo? And what's wrong with him?

And fair hahaha, what do you specifically want to see?
Back to top Go down
anstand

anstand

Fallout 5 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 5 Wishlist   Fallout 5 Wishlist EmptySun May 03, 2020 3:46 am

He was the lead designer for Fallout 3 and Fallout 4. And you all know how these games ended up like.

"Your gonna give this book to the player and what are they gonna do with it? They are gonna rip out every page and make paper airplanes out of them. And their gonna throw them around, and they are never gonna see your story."

Is a beautiful quote of his, and this truly shows in Fallout 3/4. Games that only pander to the lowest common deterior that is Looting & Shooting without any respect to the story or coherent world building.

What I wanna see?

Should be pretty obvious, Fallout New Vegas 2 by Obsidian.
Back to top Go down
RangerJosh

RangerJosh

Fallout 5 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 5 Wishlist   Fallout 5 Wishlist EmptySun May 03, 2020 3:51 am

anstand wrote:
He was the lead designer for Fallout 3 and Fallout 4. And you all know how these games ended up like.

"Your gonna give this book to the player and what are they gonna do with it? They are gonna rip out every page and make paper airplanes out of them. And their gonna throw them around, and they are never gonna see your story."

Is a beautiful quote of his, and this truly shows in Fallout 3/4. Games that only pander to the lowest common deterior that is Looting & Shooting without any respect to the story or coherent world building.

What I wanna see?

Fair, that's definitely a timeless statement, Fallout 5 Wishlist 1f602 although I liked Fallout 4 and it's story (more than Fallout 3 actually).

Although yeah it would be pretty great to see what Obsidian would do with the Fallout license again.

Would you like that Fallout specifically set in New Vegas or what? Where would you like an Obsidian Fallout to be set? Smile
Back to top Go down
DonEsteban

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

Fallout 5 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 5 Wishlist   Fallout 5 Wishlist EmptySun May 03, 2020 4:18 am

I'd like a Fallout set back in the West, probably California, actual RPG elements, good writing, interesting and believable NPC's, a fitting atmosphere like in Fallout 1 & 2, good dialogues with that dark fallout humor and a interesting story with some new factions like in New Vegas.

Basically the opposite of Fallout 3 & 4.
Back to top Go down
CommunistDragon

CommunistDragon

Character sheet
Name: Neo
Faction: Highest Bidder
Level: 25

Fallout 5 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 5 Wishlist   Fallout 5 Wishlist EmptySun May 03, 2020 7:55 am

I’ll be fine with whatever they do as long as they don’t beat the lore like a piñata. Retcons definitely need to stop, writing is extremely important.
Back to top Go down
Frosty7130

Frosty7130

Fallout 5 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 5 Wishlist   Fallout 5 Wishlist EmptySun May 03, 2020 12:59 pm

anstand wrote:

What I wanna see?

*Lead Writer as well.

The thing is, even with hindsight, I don't hate Fallout 3's story. But it's NOT the Lone Wanderer's story. It's James', with an epilogue. Same with 4. It's Shawn's story told from a different perspective.

That's his problem. He doesn't write awful main stories per se, but they are not suited to RPGs, where the player wants to write their tale. That's why New Vegas is great. Aside from some minor details, the Courier is a blank slate that the player can project themselves on, in addition to the level of decision making.

GoofyGoo6er

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction: Republic of Dave
Level: 31

Fallout 5 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 5 Wishlist   Fallout 5 Wishlist EmptySun May 10, 2020 4:41 am

This is going to be a weird one, but the color variation and sound design present in Fallout 76.

The cash registers, suitcases, robots, and other containers are in a wide variety of colors, giving a ton of variation in what I am looting and exploring. It really gives a "lived" feeling, and for some reason the crimson red cash registers are so satisfying to loot, rather than the standard color in every single building across the entirety of Boston.

In terms of sound design- the junk pick up sounds and sound engineering are stellar for 76. The distant sounds of the guns are stellar, and picking up the different pieces of junk, all with different sounds, are really good. I think we can agree that the junk pick up sounds are overall amazing in that game.

Back to top Go down
RangerJosh

RangerJosh

Fallout 5 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 5 Wishlist   Fallout 5 Wishlist EmptySun May 10, 2020 11:36 am

GoofyGoo6er wrote:
This is going to be a weird one, but the color variation and sound design present in Fallout 76.

The cash registers, suitcases, robots, and other containers are in a wide variety of colors, giving a ton of variation in what I am looting and exploring. It really gives a "lived" feeling, and for some reason the crimson red cash registers are so satisfying to loot, rather than the standard color in every single building across the entirety of Boston.

In terms of sound design- the junk pick up sounds and sound engineering are stellar for 76. The distant sounds of the guns are stellar, and picking up the different pieces of junk, all with different sounds, are really good. I think we can agree that the junk pick up sounds are overall amazing in that game.

Tbf, you may think it's weird, but that's a really good point. Sound in general is so important in games, that's one of the things that I loved about Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2017).

Can't say I know the sounds you're on about, since I haven't played 76, but Junk pick up sounds are a must lol
Back to top Go down
Frosty7130

Frosty7130

Fallout 5 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 5 Wishlist   Fallout 5 Wishlist EmptySun May 10, 2020 4:32 pm

RangerJosh wrote:
Tbf, you may think it's weird, but that's a really good point. Sound in general is so important in games, that's one of the things that I loved about Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2017).

Can't say I know the sounds you're on about, since I haven't played 76, but Junk pick up sounds are a must lol
DICE has always been fantastic when it comes to sound. Too bad the rest of their company has gone to shit.

RangerJosh

Fallout 5 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 5 Wishlist   Fallout 5 Wishlist EmptyMon May 11, 2020 2:29 am

Yeah that's fair, I love Star Wars Battlefront 2 and it's honestly become one of my favourite games.

But anyway, back to Fallout 5 - Personally, I loved the Settlement mode from Fallout 4, however if it were to return, I'd want it to be it's own completely separate thing.

A possible way to include may be to have it become available after the Main Quest ends, I wasn't a big fan of being forced into the Settlement mode in Fallout 4's main quest, and especially Far Harbour (as much as I love Far Harbout)
Back to top Go down
EyeShotFirst

EyeShotFirst

Character sheet
Name: Sharpe
Faction: Institute
Level: 37

Fallout 5 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 5 Wishlist   Fallout 5 Wishlist EmptyMon May 11, 2020 11:47 am

I want a more polished experience, but more importantly, I want a world that is more full, even if it's not as large as 4 was. I want a world-space that I have a huge impact on. I want my actions to have repercussions. I want an off-the-rails experience. I want the option to be any character I want. I don't want to be told who I was.
Back to top Go down
EyeShotFirst

EyeShotFirst

Character sheet

Fallout 5 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 5 Wishlist   Fallout 5 Wishlist EmptyMon May 11, 2020 11:47 am

Sorry, it made a double post
Back to top Go down
sandtwister200

sandtwister200

Character sheet
Name: Raul Alfonso Tejada
Faction: Black Mountain
Level: 30

Fallout 5 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 5 Wishlist   Fallout 5 Wishlist EmptyTue May 12, 2020 2:51 am

DonEsteban wrote:
I'd like a Fallout set back in the West, probably California, actual RPG elements, good writing, interesting and believable NPC's, a fitting atmosphere like in Fallout 1 & 2, good dialogues with that dark fallout humor and a interesting story with some new factions like in New Vegas.

Basically the opposite of Fallout 3 & 4.  

I couldn't agree more with you. I'd love to see the next good Fallout title back in the west coast, specifically California, Utah or Arizona or even Baja, would be a great title, hopefully, if they get back the people who designed New Vegas, Fallout 1 and 2 it'll be a great game which can restore Bethesda's reputation possibly.

EyeShotFirst

EyeShotFirst

Character sheet

Fallout 5 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 5 Wishlist   Fallout 5 Wishlist EmptyTue May 12, 2020 7:31 am

I almost feel like they'd avoid doing something with Obsidian or do anything New Vegas related just to be spiteful. I hope I'm wrong. They do still sell New Vegas related merch at times.

I do hope to see another West Coast entry. I just feel like the desert environments feel more "Fallout-y"
Back to top Go down
Frosty7130

Frosty7130

Fallout 5 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 5 Wishlist   Fallout 5 Wishlist EmptyWed May 13, 2020 11:11 am

EyeShotFirst wrote:
I almost feel like they'd avoid doing something with Obsidian or do anything New Vegas related just to be spiteful. I hope I'm wrong. They do still sell New Vegas related merch at times.

I do hope to see another West Coast entry. I just feel like the desert environments feel more "Fallout-y"
The idea that BGS resents Obsidian for making a better Fallout game than they could has always been a fan-created one, and a laughable one at best.

No sane publisher would ever resent a studio for making them royalties money without having to do any of the work themselves, while keeping the IP afloat (and arguably raising it). The "harsh deadline" was something Obsidian agreed to themselves because they already had the entire engine and vast majority of assets to create NV already completed for them by BGS, and they agree themselves that BGS was right to hold them to the standard laid out in the contract. Not to mention, Obsidian routinely has problems meeting deadlines in non-Fallout games as well (see KOTOR II).

Plus, modern Obsidian is not the Obsidian of circa-2010. The Outer Worlds over-promised and under-delivered, and the vast majority of its writing talent has departed, including Chris Avellone, who refuses to work with them ever again.

RangerJosh

Fallout 5 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 5 Wishlist   Fallout 5 Wishlist EmptyWed May 13, 2020 11:20 pm

I enjoy deserty environments too, that's why I love New Vegas so much.

For me, I know we already got this with Fallout New Vegas but I love the "Western" style that it brought to the game.

I know you don't want to over saturate the Fallout franchise with it, but I'd personally love for them to revisit this again Smile
Back to top Go down
EyeShotFirst

EyeShotFirst

Character sheet

Fallout 5 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 5 Wishlist   Fallout 5 Wishlist EmptyThu May 14, 2020 3:41 pm

There's been an equal amount of Fallout set in the east coast at this point, so I think it's a good time to break out another Western fallout.
Back to top Go down
VidARMY

VidARMY

Fallout 5 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 5 Wishlist   Fallout 5 Wishlist EmptyFri May 15, 2020 3:50 am

[quote="RangerJosh"]Hello there Smile

Hello there!

I can't wait for a fallout 5 to be released, but I'm afraid it will be oversimplified and the main focus will be combat. My dream come true wold be if a Fallout new Vegas remastered existed, this is why I found this page, I heard there are some really high quality mods on this page. But as for Fallout 5, I would want it to be set in Miami. I think it could give a very unique style to the game. Maybe there could be a water worshiping faction. But I think we will have to wait at least about 5-8 years for it to be released...sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fallout 5 Wishlist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 5 Wishlist   Fallout 5 Wishlist Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout 5 Wishlist

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next