Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
money dead marvel machine Overhaul Call hunk NPCs Mask mandalorian body Gear riot ghoul Superpele khan Reforged daryl gauss boom commonwealth vault Ryse wolfenstein boomers power
Latest topics
» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 Emptyby Velken Today at 5:54 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 Emptyby SgtSpectre Sat May 04, 2024 7:21 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 5:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 6:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
TheAfterKing

TheAfterKing

Character sheet
Name: Hyper
Faction: STLM
Level: 9000

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 12:58 pm

raze4573 wrote:
ONE LESS ESP FILE! I wonder if it will affect NPC behavior or will they be standing there, in the rainstorm going "Beautiful day isnt it?"

And more peformance I think! Hope it has effect on NPC's, or that NPC's try to find shelter against the rain tho

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIKXrd3uINwhtLA0uOfDbpQ?view_as
Panther

Panther

Character sheet
Name: Panther
Faction: Third Echelon
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 1:19 pm

TheAfterKing wrote:
raze4573 wrote:
ONE LESS ESP FILE! I wonder if it will affect NPC behavior or will they be standing there, in the rainstorm going "Beautiful day isnt it?"

And more peformance I think! Hope it has effect on NPC's, or that NPC's try to find shelter against the rain tho

Sounds like a great idea to me, would add a ton of more depth to the game in such a subtle way.

I can see them commenting on the weather, just like how npcs commented on your equipment in Skyrim. Like, if you were naked, they'd comment on that...

I wonder if they'll comment on you being naked in the rain...

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 C526F98F6AAB6F0A5F3FF69ABE3EF31E8FFAABB2

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 1:42 pm

God I hope not. Can you imagine a ghoul telling your female Vault Dweller something like "Hey there, getting wet dearie?" Neutral *Flamethrower* *Karma goes -1000 in 0.83 second*
I have a few wishes for FO4 gotta admit.
The graphics are no concern to me, I lived through Dark Reign and original Red Alert and the vivid colors etc lets face it, there will be mods for it.
I honestly hope we dont get this You Must Save The Wasteland kind of storyline.
IMHO it'd be enough to get a mission to save the Vault and then just meddle in surfacer affairs but leave them to their own thing.
Or maybe...reverse in a way, get exiled out of the vault and just integrate into postapoc society.
So many things to look forward to *.* Even if none of our wishes actually happen, I still have that tingly feeling FO4 might be quite amazing.
That said *Removes New Vegas* My "body" is ready Neutral
Back to top Go down
TheHermit

TheHermit

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 33

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 2:29 pm

Yong always provides some of the best analysis videos, in my opinion. It's worth a worth:

MY MODS & MODS I'VE CONTRIBUTED TO:

Back to top Go down
https://thehermit.bio.link/
Mercy

Mercy

Character sheet
Name: Slan
Faction: Futadroids
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 2:30 pm

@Ormrsnaethorsen Indeed he does, His Metal Gear Solid videos are the absolute best haha.
Back to top Go down
Shadowvalor

Shadowvalor

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 2:30 pm

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this, or is looking so intently for more information as I am, but EB Games Australia sent out some emails with a release of 2015 mentioned, and the Italian GameStop site has/had a date of 10/23/2015. End of the year dates are often placeholders, but dates that are important in the Fallout universe are a little less common to be randomly assigned.
Spoiler:

Im sure we won't have any confirmation until E3, but interesting none the less.

itsftw

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 3:00 pm

i think the main charakter textures in the trailer isn´t very well but hey its only the first impression of the game and its far from ready. i hope the game will not be so colourfull as in the marketplace scene.
Well i am looking forward to the e3 presentation ^^

hitman47101

hitman47101

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 3:23 pm

After sometime thinking about I'm more underwhelmed the anything else, nothing about it got me really excited and i saw a lot i didn't like.

Visually it's nothing special, clearly they've stuck with modifying the creation engine, lighting looks somewhat flat especially near the end, the shadows aren't great, textures were ok at best, that said I'm not worried about the visuals, they can be modded even if the game doesn't support modding.  

The animations were stiff and unimpressive, given the way they blend it very much looks like Havok behavior system, the same system skyrim uses, bad news if you like 1st person animations but they're passable at least. also there was foot sliding, no professional animator would leave something like that in.  

Voiced protagonist, i hate it, can't really put into words how bad i think it is for a fallout game so i won't even try.

Can't say much about the world, it looks good but that's what Beth excel at, in fact it's the only thing they excel haha

There's no clothing or foliage physics, it's something i really wanted and the standard in 2015 but it's missing, from the trailer anyway.

There's lots of other little stuff as well but i won't get into it, just overall feeling... meh, about the whole thing.

Anywho sorry to be a buzz-kill, I'm sure they'll announce cool stuff soon and I'll be able to board the hype train with everyone else. haha

Edit: Oh but i love the makeshift power armor in the garage. haha
Back to top Go down
Delineator

Delineator

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 3:39 pm

What do you guys think will be the recommended specs to run FO4? I'm asking because My system is only mid-tier with a 760 2GB and a 4590. I've run out of VRAM while playing FNV before, but that was with texture mods. I want to be able to play it maxed out and then some when it releases, but I can't seem to find hardware recommendations for this game anywhere.

SpaceLord21

Character sheet
Name: the Madgod
Faction: Daedric Princes
Level: 999

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 3:52 pm

I think you will, maybe not Ultra but probably medium or high, I play Skyrim with a fps of roughly 24-30 on low with 70+ mods and this doesn't look too demanding compared to Skyrim, I think I should be able to play Fo4 with a few mods on low to get 30ish fps ( I have a really crappy integrated graphics card, Intel 3000) You seem to be better off than me, I bet you could play on Medium with at least 30fps and mods.

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 This_is_useless_star_wars
Back to top Go down
prodlimen

prodlimen

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 4:12 pm

I was delighted to see the Prewar takes when the dog runs through the town ruins, and to watch some people in their 1950's outfits. I think those takes pretty much look like !950's Steelport in Saints Row IV, which I love so much. I also noticed a boy running in a position that suggest it's a character you're controlling...if this means to be able to play a part of the game before the bombs fell, I'm all for it Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
guidethisonekalaheria

guidethisonekalaheria

Character sheet
Name: Leon
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 4:20 pm

I am so excited for this game, loved the trailer. The graphics look great and the music was perfect... plus loving the dog companion. Now the waiting game begins hope they don't make us wait too long Smile

Thanks OrmrSnaethorsen for the youtube link really enjoyed the analysis Smile

http://guidethisonekalahira.tumblr.com/
TheAfterKing

TheAfterKing

Character sheet
Name: Hyper
Faction: STLM
Level: 9000

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 5:23 pm

I think I'm not really going to use graphical mods in the beginning, maybe a year later...
I'm hoping that people can make peformance mods fast when the game is released tho
The graphics don't matter to me, I just want the game and play it!

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIKXrd3uINwhtLA0uOfDbpQ?view_as

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:13 pm

The only thing in the trailer that I didn't like was the giant rocket engines on the USS Constitution(ship). It seems a little out there, even for fallout.

Last edited by EpicHusky on Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Niik Havod

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:16 pm

The countdown for the trailer seemed like it was taking forever but when it finally ended and the Ink Spots started playing my eyes were filled with tears of joy! Seriously, I am very hyped up for this game and just cannot wait to see more at E3 2015. Like everyone else, I've been waiting a very long time for a new Fallout announcement.

I was surprised that most of the trailer was actually in-game footage because it just looked so smooth and beautiful. The lighting and animations have gotten a massive improvement from the past games. The game seems to have a lighter mood to it as well. Also, it looks like we might have a voiced protagonist.
Back to top Go down
deathfury

deathfury

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 6:33 pm

Fallout 4 is taking over GUNetwork,
haha.

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:08 pm

You don't have to defend your preference, Veteran. There are quite a few people here who would enjoy co-op in the game.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
mindstormer

mindstormer

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2015 7:17 pm

If our character is able to talk, how would this work with modded dialogue?

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 24  Next