Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Call wolfenstein NPCs hunk money marvel upgrades FCOM dead riot Ryse khan body Mask commonwealth Reforged mandalorian ghoul boom machine vault Superpele Gear boomers space daryl
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Yesterday at 10:44 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 1:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:43 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:26 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 3:29 am

» Late Introduction
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:29 pm

» Greetings!
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 9:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 4:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:00 pm

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:15 am

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 10:18 am

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Obdulio

Obdulio

Character sheet
Name: Obdulio
Faction: Dragunov
Level:

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 6:51 pm

Wouldn't it be bananas if during the announcement they say the game is available for purchase right at that moment? I know that won't be the case giving the "pre-order now!" buttons on the main site, but it would be awesome.

Has any developer ever done that?
Back to top Go down
rusty corkscrew

rusty corkscrew

Location : A little island nation near Australia, you probably haven't heard of it.

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 6:54 pm

Obdulio wrote:
Wouldn't it be bananas if during the announcement they say the game is available for purchase right at that moment?  I know that won't be the case giving the "pre-order now!" buttons on the main site, but it would be awesome.

Has any developer ever done that?

Codemasters kinda almost did with DiRT: Rally, Dragon Age Inquisition did it with their first expansion, and Forza Horizon 2 did it with their first expansion. Other than that, nothing I'm aware of.
Back to top Go down
SenpaiRaptor

SenpaiRaptor

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 7:07 pm

I came home from school, saw this, I almost yelled... HorseRider HappyRun
Back to top Go down
Diegonom

Diegonom

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 7:10 pm

Trailer looks awesome everything looked great except for the dog, but that's just my opinion. then again there's going to be a mod for that later on so yea cant wait to spend hundreds of hours, does anyone else thinks that you'll be able to put together power armor? take apart repair pieces, that's what i figured from the suit hung up in the garage. E3 is going to take forever to come now Sad

iCuez

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 7:12 pm

It took all I had to not burst out a screech of joy when I watched the trailer during class. I like how the wasteland looks, very diverse settings. I like that the game has color now. Not 100% sure how I feel about the overall art style, but nonetheless, I am still beyond excited for more.
Back to top Go down
Obdulio

Obdulio

Character sheet
Name: Obdulio
Faction: Dragunov
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 7:19 pm

It does have abit more celshaded or cartoony look, that or it just seems that way because there is more color coupled with the upgraded creation kit.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Crepsley

Mr. Crepsley

Character sheet
Name: Fried Chicken Man
Faction: Factions? pffffffffffffff
Level: 0.0000000001

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 7:33 pm

I'm so excited because of where the game is at! Graphics looked awesome too! Saw a little bit of the ghoul design I think. The hype is REALLLL

thebandmike

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 7:55 pm

OH MY GOD MY HEART SUNG A SONG OF A MILLION HOPES AND DREAMS WHEN I SAW THE TRAILER! Joy Dance Joy Dance Joy Dance Joy Dance

Ryumera

Ryumera

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:04 pm

It looked fantastic! The town and airship really caught my eye. So hard to control my excitement! I saw weather effects too, hope they show something of it at their E3 show!

geox123

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:07 pm

Damn, that trailer's editing was top notch considering it looks to be all in-engine footage. Do we have confirmation on the composer/sound team? The arrangement in this trailer was very Jeremy Soule-esque rather than Inon Zur's style.
Back to top Go down
kdavis1937

kdavis1937

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:30 pm

What do I think of Fallout 4? My life will be consumed by all its glory soon.

My body is ready ....
Back to top Go down
MasterRahl60

MasterRahl60

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:34 pm

I watched the New trailer and my soul officially left my body. I had to be put on dialysis on the way to the hospital and then I needed a new heart to be grown for me from fresh stem cells. Whilst I was dead I got a glimpse of Heaven. I was greeted by 27.5 of the most immaculate virgins you have ever seen all clad in sexy power armor holding deluxe bacon cheeseburgers and bacon pancakes. Then God, Sheeva, Indra, Zues, and Buhda came unto me riding chariots of pure badassness and told me how important it was that I play this game and cast me back into my body which at this point was almost fully artificial due to the spontaneous combustion caused b not by it not being able to contain the energy it built up watching this trailer.....My life is complete.
Back to top Go down
Shadowvalor

Shadowvalor

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:36 pm

Obdulio wrote:
It does have abit more celshaded or cartoony look, that or it just seems that way because there is more color coupled with the upgraded creation kit.

My guess was that it was an artistic choice, rather than anything defined in the engine itself or for a story reason.
Back to top Go down
hollowtips18

hollowtips18

Character sheet
Name: Courier 7
Faction: NCR
Level: 38

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 8:42 pm

The fallout 4 trailer was awesome but im not feeling sure about that tight vault 111 at the end there lol
Back to top Go down
helljumper4

helljumper4

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 9:11 pm

Personally,I'm just very excited to see if they're will be references to what happened back in the capital wastelands along with what new mods our mod authors will be devising as we venture into a whole 'frontier'! Every second of it I was just in awe though especially the scene with the vertibirds and that zeppling flying over that city shrouded in darkness!

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXYz0tcdq9CByo3cb12BFg9Bi9mj99mqbXfFVrjOovHCeBpVlt
Back to top Go down
helljumper4

helljumper4

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 9:13 pm

Diegonom wrote:
"does anyone else thinks that you'll be able to put together power armor? take apart repair pieces, that's what i figured from the suit hung up in the garage."(

Oh I'd love to see something like that!! Even animations of you crafting and doing activities like in Skyrim!

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXYz0tcdq9CByo3cb12BFg9Bi9mj99mqbXfFVrjOovHCeBpVlt
Back to top Go down
Player147proman

Player147proman

Character sheet
Name: A Literal God
Faction: Meme Page Admins
Level: 9000

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 9:30 pm

My body is ready for this game. The hype is real!!!!!

Overdone

Character sheet
Name: Rayford
Faction: Independent
Level: 24

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 9:37 pm

I may have missed it, but has anyone else mentioned the laser rifle on the wall, and how it seems to be surrounded by replacement parts? If that's saying what I think it's saying, there'll definitely be weapon modding in the game, and not just the basic 3 mods per weapon Very Happy

Devinfallout

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 9:38 pm

I'd like to see different animations. Sometimes under stress, you reload the weapon wonky, or in a jerky matter. And then out of combat you reload it properly. Different jam animations depending on the condition (bad, more bad, worse, parts falling off such as optics/grips etc.) that'd be amazing. More weapon attachments as stated. Some FNV weapons didn't have mods Don't do it let's hope for more of this in FO4! Smile

Apoqsi

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2015 9:40 pm

I am beyond excited for this... My live reactions to the trailer...  Joy Dance
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Apoqsi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion   Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fallout 4 - Official Trailer, Gameplay and Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next