Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Angry/Sad moments in your fallout experience

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LukaTheJawa

Character sheet
Name: Jawa Thief
Faction: Anti stormtrooper fedaration
Level: 15

PostSubject: Re: Angry/Sad moments in your fallout experience    Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:47 pm

Saddest moment(s) wher when i heard the story of Ulyssus in Lonesome Road.

And the monet i realized i couldnt continue playing fnv on my ps3 due to save file blowing

My Achievements:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArianBlaze90

PostSubject: Re: Angry/Sad moments in your fallout experience    Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:51 pm

In Fallout NV: Being stuck in sloan where the infestation was at. I was doing fine till I slipped off the terrain and fell in the nest with big mama and daddy deathclaw were having a field day chopping me up.

In Fallout 3: first time playing on the 360, was when I was walking around minefield getting shot at by an unknown sniper trying to hide by a slide before another sniper killed me from behind.

Banana Dance Banana Dance Banana Dance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Great Teacher Alex

PostSubject: Re: Angry/Sad moments in your fallout experience    Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:21 am

My saddest moment isnt necesarrily a moment in the narrative of the story or part of the gameplay but it was when I only really used quicksave and my save which was at sixty hours. The save was corrupted and my next recent save was fifteen hours before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juhabugi

PostSubject: Re: Angry/Sad moments in your fallout experience    Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:34 am

My saddest (not really sad, more like pathetic) moment was when in my first playthrough i looted a lot of ammo from a crate, and i was like daayyum im gonna F* some sh*t up Machine Gunner but when i got to the caravan i wanted to rob i realized i had the wrong ammo for my gun.... So yea they pretty much destroyed me....

PostSubject: Re: Angry/Sad moments in your fallout experience    Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:46 am

Yeah, I had a playthrough (that I still cannot logically explain) where Old Lady Gibson got mauled by her own dogs. I think someone set an activation trigger and had the dogs turn hostile as I entered it as a cruel joke, from one of the 100+ mods I had installed.Crying or Very sad

bad days in the Mojave my fellow wastelanders.X.X

Angry: Legion parties. 4 A-holes with automatics. What else to say when I'm a level 6, alone, and there's 4 of them.Hulk Angry

Check Me Out @ The Nexus: SKYZOO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angry/Sad moments in your fallout experience    Today at 4:02 pm

Back to top Go down

Angry/Sad moments in your fallout experience

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2