Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
mandalorian khan dead commonwealth riot Call Overhaul vault Reforged NPCs Gear daryl body machine power ghoul marvel boom hunk boomers money Mask Ryse gauss wolfenstein Superpele
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
"Come Fly With Me" Launch button not working. Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
"Come Fly With Me" Launch button not working. Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
"Come Fly With Me" Launch button not working. Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
"Come Fly With Me" Launch button not working. Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
"Come Fly With Me" Launch button not working. Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
"Come Fly With Me" Launch button not working. Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
"Come Fly With Me" Launch button not working. Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
"Come Fly With Me" Launch button not working. Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
"Come Fly With Me" Launch button not working. Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
"Come Fly With Me" Launch button not working. Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
"Come Fly With Me" Launch button not working. Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
"Come Fly With Me" Launch button not working. Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
"Come Fly With Me" Launch button not working. Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
"Come Fly With Me" Launch button not working. Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
"Come Fly With Me" Launch button not working. Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
"Come Fly With Me" Launch button not working. Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
"Come Fly With Me" Launch button not working. Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
"Come Fly With Me" Launch button not working. Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
"Come Fly With Me" Launch button not working. Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
"Come Fly With Me" Launch button not working. Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

"Come Fly With Me" Launch button not working.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PJChattyman

PJChattyman

"Come Fly With Me" Launch button not working. Empty
PostSubject: "Come Fly With Me" Launch button not working.   "Come Fly With Me" Launch button not working. EmptyWed May 06, 2015 8:57 am

Hey.
I've been playing FNV and was doing the "Come Fly With Me" quest at the Repconn test sight. I've finished everything and I'm on the final stage of the quest where you need to launch the rockets. However the launch button isnt working. I press "e" to activate it and nothing happens. I've tried saving and reloading, quiting, and restarting. But nothing fixes it. Help me please! Thanks
Back to top Go down
Doomguy137

Doomguy137

PostSubject: Re: "Come Fly With Me" Launch button not working.   "Come Fly With Me" Launch button not working. EmptyWed May 06, 2015 11:11 am

Do you have a bunch of mods? Never had that glitch so I wouldn't really know...

PJChattyman

PostSubject: Re: "Come Fly With Me" Launch button not working.   "Come Fly With Me" Launch button not working. EmptyWed May 06, 2015 11:46 am

Got over 100. I have a hunch that it's the Enhanced Camera mod. But it's never done this before.
Back to top Go down
Cultist

Cultist

PostSubject: Re: "Come Fly With Me" Launch button not working.   "Come Fly With Me" Launch button not working. EmptyWed May 06, 2015 7:46 pm

If you could somehow copy every mod you have in here, such as copy and paste them or something, I could look into them for possible problems for you.

Other thing you may want to do is reload to a previous part of that same Quest and do it again and see if the outcome is the same.

(Another thing, you may as well check on the Fallout Wikia in the "Come Fly With Me" page, there is a part that says Bugs.
Read it as it explains any possible bugs that happen, look on the left of them for in wich versions of the game it happens and it explains how they happen and how to fix them/bypass them.)

If you do still receive the XP and stuff for completing the quest, them your bug may be the Second one of that list, that starts as: "No cut scene glitch:..."

Hope I helped somehow!

Last edited by Cultist on Wed May 06, 2015 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Many More Details!)
Back to top Go down
ShadowRanger787

ShadowRanger787

PostSubject: Re: "Come Fly With Me" Launch button not working.   "Come Fly With Me" Launch button not working. EmptySat Jun 20, 2015 3:18 am

Ok, I was having this same problem, and I decided to ransack my mods to figure it out and I'm pretty sure it's the "ENB Performance Fix - ENB Performance Booster". I don't know if that's your problem but I'm pretty sure it screws with something because before I removed it I couldn't fix the aux. generator at HELIOS, like I'd click on it and nothing would happen.... Try it out, maybe it'll work Smile

Ok, yeah I used an old save and it is definitely the ENB Performance Fix! Smile Disable that and it should work!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Come Fly With Me" Launch button not working.   "Come Fly With Me" Launch button not working. Empty

Back to top Go down

"Come Fly With Me" Launch button not working.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1