Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
body Reforged Mask money power Overhaul boomers vault dead NPCs Ryse daryl marvel Superpele commonwealth hunk khan wolfenstein riot boom machine gauss ghoul Call Gear mandalorian
Latest topics
» [FNV] Menu and cursor doesnt show up
How do you keep the game interesting?  - Page 4 Emptyby Anesthatic Today at 10:20 am

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
How do you keep the game interesting?  - Page 4 Emptyby Allthis Yesterday at 8:20 pm

» Afterlife discord
How do you keep the game interesting?  - Page 4 Emptyby fil0000 Yesterday at 11:57 am

» The Next fallout
How do you keep the game interesting?  - Page 4 Emptyby Velken Yesterday at 5:13 am

» (FO4) FO76 BOS Objects
How do you keep the game interesting?  - Page 4 Emptyby Velken Yesterday at 5:08 am

» Announcement: The Winds of Change
How do you keep the game interesting?  - Page 4 Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 11:16 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
How do you keep the game interesting?  - Page 4 Emptyby Luke Priefer Thu May 09, 2024 8:43 pm

» Starfield
How do you keep the game interesting?  - Page 4 Emptyby Velken Thu May 09, 2024 4:34 am

» Not new, but been a long time
How do you keep the game interesting?  - Page 4 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 5:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
How do you keep the game interesting?  - Page 4 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 6:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
How do you keep the game interesting?  - Page 4 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
How do you keep the game interesting?  - Page 4 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
How do you keep the game interesting?  - Page 4 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
How do you keep the game interesting?  - Page 4 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
How do you keep the game interesting?  - Page 4 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
How do you keep the game interesting?  - Page 4 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
How do you keep the game interesting?  - Page 4 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
How do you keep the game interesting?  - Page 4 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
How do you keep the game interesting?  - Page 4 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
How do you keep the game interesting?  - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

How do you keep the game interesting?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
VATROU

VATROU

How do you keep the game interesting?  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you keep the game interesting?    How do you keep the game interesting?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 7:34 am

You could always try a Dad is Dead playthrough. It adds a extra bot of tension to a playthrough. There has been threads over at another Forum I frequent that has a list of graves with names stats and time of death. Alongside other gamers and their progress. So it can get a little competitive as your always trying to beat your last run and the best of others.

Just one rule...Dead is Dead.

1) When your character falls in battle or falls from a cliff, that's it. They are dead. Game over. No reloads. Feel free to restart, ( at the cave exit ) with the ole "I or II", after their names. If you so choose.

*Exception*
...If your character falls due to a glitch, the game locks up or due to any outside action and/or distraction ( kids / pets / mother-in-law ) at no fault from the player. No shame will fall upon you to revert to a previous save.

NOTE : Difficulty has no bearing in DID. It should be set, according the comfort of the player. Pending things like character build, roleplay, limits, mods, and experience, this can easily vary among players.

Check out my Fallout Alaska Fan Lore Master Thread 2, pop in, leave a suggestion, or simply comment. Why is it called a Master Thread? Well because it's where all my updates will go first.

Like Fallout Fan Fiction!? Check out Explorers of the New World Updated regularly. It's about Alaska and the Wackiness that ensues therein.
Back to top Go down
Lucianhector

Lucianhector

Character sheet
Name: Lucian
Faction: Outer Heaven
Level:

PostSubject: Re: How do you keep the game interesting?    How do you keep the game interesting?  - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 29, 2015 8:57 am

I set myself goals and targets, adding loads of mods with countless additional gaming hours also helps

Back to top Go down
prodlimen

prodlimen

PostSubject: Re: How do you keep the game interesting?    How do you keep the game interesting?  - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:06 am

Creating new stuff for your characters. In my case, since I love the 50's and 60's era I've found a lot of joy introducing little memorabilia pieces to the game: a little poster here, a new dress there... I try not to play the same missions very often and content myself with just wandering around the areas. Thumbs Up That makes easier for me to keep the love Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jaffa_5

jaffa_5

PostSubject: Re: How do you keep the game interesting?    How do you keep the game interesting?  - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2015 6:47 am

Quest mods are how i usually keep the game intresting. I also tend to play fallout in burts between starting and finishing other games.

Back to top Go down
versus_you

versus_you

PostSubject: Re: How do you keep the game interesting?    How do you keep the game interesting?  - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2015 7:14 am

You can always try playing the game in a unique stlye. Maybe even role play as a different hero. Good or Evil, Ncr or Legion. But quest mods to me or the ultimate way to go, keeps my game fresh! lol

Diegonom

PostSubject: Re: How do you keep the game interesting?    How do you keep the game interesting?  - Page 4 EmptySat May 30, 2015 7:22 am

what I always end up doing is downloading more quest mods. Big or small ones, it doesn't matter to me keeps me entertained for awhile especially with awop (underground sysytem is huge). roleplaying seems to make the game a lot more interesting. I also added monster mods adds lots off new things to shoot at. turning up the difficulty to, manual reload, reloading speed, JSawyer mod, realistic weapon damage all that fun stuff makes the game feel different. everyone isn't bullet sponge and you have to think things through and plan before a fire fight.

PostSubject: Re: How do you keep the game interesting?    How do you keep the game interesting?  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you keep the game interesting?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4