Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Superpele daryl FCOM dead wolfenstein riot Gear marvel vault boom Mask space money commonwealth boomers Call Reforged hunk body NPCs machine ghoul upgrades Ryse mandalorian khan
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Most interesting quest in FNV. Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Most interesting quest in FNV. Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Most interesting quest in FNV. Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Most interesting quest in FNV. Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Most interesting quest in FNV. Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Most interesting quest in FNV. Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Most interesting quest in FNV. Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Most interesting quest in FNV. Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Most interesting quest in FNV. Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Most interesting quest in FNV. Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Most interesting quest in FNV. Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Most interesting quest in FNV. Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Most interesting quest in FNV. Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Most interesting quest in FNV. Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Most interesting quest in FNV. Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Most interesting quest in FNV. Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Most interesting quest in FNV. Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Most interesting quest in FNV. Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Most interesting quest in FNV. Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Most interesting quest in FNV. Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Most interesting quest in FNV.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
dantaefetticus

dantaefetticus

Character sheet
Name: Samson Ramsey
Faction: Independent
Level:

Most interesting quest in FNV. Empty
PostSubject: Most interesting quest in FNV.   Most interesting quest in FNV. EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 2:09 am

I think A lot of the quests in FNV are really interesting thanks to the fantastic writing from Obsidian. For me, the best quest would have to be Boone's personal quest. It really put him out to be my second favorite vanilla companion.
Back to top Go down
IIHawkerII

IIHawkerII

Character sheet
Name: Conroy El Cadera
Faction: Independant
Level: 49

PostSubject: Re: Most interesting quest in FNV.   Most interesting quest in FNV. EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 2:20 am

My favorite quest in all of Fallout new Vegas...

... Would probably be 'That Lucky old Sun'.
A trek through a heavily secured Solar tower in the pursuit of an orbital laser weapon? Priceless!
Mr. Fantastic's contribution doesn't hurt either. =P

And I find, on my way to death and happiness,
that my heroes, my heroes dress in black.
Back to top Go down
rojok2

rojok2

Character sheet
Name: Johan
Faction: New California Republic
Level: 25

PostSubject: Re: Most interesting quest in FNV.   Most interesting quest in FNV. EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 5:49 am

My personal favorite is "Beyond the Beef" it shows some interesting history of the strip.
Back to top Go down
Lucianhector

Lucianhector

Character sheet
Name: Lucian
Faction: Outer Heaven
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Most interesting quest in FNV.   Most interesting quest in FNV. EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 9:14 am

I quite like the Jacobs Town Quests, Super Mutants are quite rare in the Mojave so it's cool to be around them without killing them for a while

Back to top Go down
baba10110

baba10110

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Most interesting quest in FNV.   Most interesting quest in FNV. EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 2:14 pm

My favorite quest in New Vegas is Come fly with me because it is very original with the ghouls who want to go to the moon and it's the typical quest that I want to see in future Fallout.
Back to top Go down
ElderFreak

ElderFreak

PostSubject: Re: Most interesting quest in FNV.   Most interesting quest in FNV. EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 8:56 pm

My favorite quest is either the Enclave quest or Arizona Killer. The Enclave quest was cool putting back the original Enclave for the battle of Hoover Dam. Also, I enjoyed killing President Kimbell. I remember killing him with an anti-material rifle with explosive bullets.

Seanie502

Seanie502

PostSubject: Re: Most interesting quest in FNV.   Most interesting quest in FNV. EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 9:19 pm

ElderFreak wrote:
My favorite quest is either the Enclave quest or Arizona Killer. The Enclave quest was cool putting back the original Enclave for the battle of Hoover Dam. Also, I enjoyed killing President Kimbell. I remember killing him with an anti-material rifle with explosive bullets.

I'm fairly certain you mean "For Auld Lang Syne"? Pretty good quest, I had fun with it.

I really enjoyed Volare!, it was fun to help out some vault dwellers and see how they'd adapted to living in the wastes, especially seeing as they got lucky with the Nellis Air Force base and everything.

The Batter

PostSubject: Re: Most interesting quest in FNV.   Most interesting quest in FNV. EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 10:10 pm

There are quite a few, but two of the follower quests really stuck out.

I am very fond 'I Forgot to Remember to Forget'. I kind of wish they focused more on it, opposed to Boone's wife story, as this one legitimately felt like you have made some form of progress with the character. It also shone a new light on the NCR, and one well worth it! I feel it would need a counterpart quest however, one that would perhaps shine some bright light on the Legion instead. But oh well, time constraints. Also 'Old School Ghoul', that one too! Its execution was weird, but the emotional payoff was well worth it! Raoul is probably my favourite vanilla follower. And he looks great in that vaquero suit.

In both of those I legitimately felt that I have made some form of progress with the characters. I can't say I felt the same with other follower quests, though? It just felt like they've had...less impact, I guess.

Eldael

PostSubject: Re: Most interesting quest in FNV.   Most interesting quest in FNV. EmptyMon Mar 28, 2016 11:32 pm

Boom To the Moon was unique, Beyond the Beef was cool because it really highlighted how many solutions there are to the issues in the game world, and Crazy, Crazy, Crazy was fun because you found yourself decimating or sneaking past a colony of "savage" muties only to realize (Depending on how you play it out) how human they are despite their usual disposition towards humans (Tabitha's reaction to Rhonda being repaired). However, I'd say that The White Wash probably takes the cake. It brought up some serious moral issues usually overlooked in the game world - allow Westside to steal water and weaken the New Vegas region's food supply overall or return the water to who it really rightfully belongs to but kill a humanitarian in the process? Maybe it's a simple decision for most, but it honestly brought up a bit of a dilemma for me and showed off the brutal, yet inevitable, nature of "Wasteland Justice."

beardofsocrates

PostSubject: Re: Most interesting quest in FNV.   Most interesting quest in FNV. EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 12:10 am

DLC in mind as well, the Old World Blues quest is my favorite. From beginning to end, even all the side quests, had me smiling all the way through. Oh and this was back using the PS3 version for me originally, so despite it playing like a slideshow I still had a lot of fun with it.

What left a good impression on me, other than the comedy, were the motives. At the start of the quest, it all appears cartoonish and appeared that whatever the outcome none of it could be taken seriously. Once your brain and Dr. Mobius elaborate on the history of Big MT, everything becomes obvious in this scifi freak show, and you are left wanting to seek the best possible outcome.

In base vanilla game I'll go with the Sunset bottle cap quest. I'll be honest, I was under the impression I would actually receive something valuable at the end. Like a CEO's special handgun, or some map that may lead to a stash of drinks that Enclave remnants took and ended up getting killed, only to leave some unique plasma weapons. Once I gave enough bottle caps to the almighty Festus, the game truly did teach me a hard lesson in collecting. For now on I read the wiki for collection quests. Still I got a laugh out of it.

Abazor

PostSubject: Re: Most interesting quest in FNV.   Most interesting quest in FNV. EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 12:34 am

The entire questline for Lonesome Road, gave a lot more background to the Courier and in my opinion, is the most well written DLC I've ever seen. But the most fun quests are found in Old World Blues, the dialogue is really funny and it felt really upbeat.
Back to top Go down
kn5002

kn5002

PostSubject: Re: Most interesting quest in FNV.   Most interesting quest in FNV. EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 3:05 am

I like the mission For Auld Lang Syne. Reuniting the Remnants and fighting along with them is truly badass.
Back to top Go down
djadamson

djadamson

PostSubject: Re: Most interesting quest in FNV.   Most interesting quest in FNV. EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 12:40 pm

I really like the Volare quest because I get to learn more about the boomers and it allows me to help them as well, and I like helping people in games. Also I get bomber support on the last main mission! Laugh Out Loud
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
dude8955

dude8955

PostSubject: Re: Most interesting quest in FNV.   Most interesting quest in FNV. EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 6:40 pm

I don't really think I counts as a quest, but the first time I got the Pimp Boy 3 Billion from Mick and Ralph was pretty cool.

Also I did kinda like hearing Raul's story in Old School Ghoul. I really liked his sarcastic humor
Back to top Go down
okinabe

okinabe

PostSubject: Re: Most interesting quest in FNV.   Most interesting quest in FNV. EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 7:07 pm

the final battle NCR against the Legion, war frenzy Very Happy

Most interesting quest in FNV. Giphy10
Back to top Go down
Ansari

Ansari

Character sheet
Name: John Marston
Faction: Van Der Linde Gang
Level: 22

PostSubject: Re: Most interesting quest in FNV.   Most interesting quest in FNV. EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 7:51 pm

The one which you get that rocket sent to space, I don't remember the name. it's fun seeing that!
Back to top Go down
2pacDre

2pacDre

PostSubject: Re: Most interesting quest in FNV.   Most interesting quest in FNV. EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 8:13 pm

Abazor wrote:
The entire questline for Lonesome Road, gave a lot more background to the Courier and in my opinion, is the most well written DLC I've ever seen

Completely agree. The Lonesome Road is a masterful display of game design and story writing. It was such a good experience. The context given to your character is great.
Back to top Go down
Neighbor

Neighbor

PostSubject: Re: Most interesting quest in FNV.   Most interesting quest in FNV. EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:15 am

Come Fly with Me is one that always stood out to me. The entire premise is so fun and ridiculous, and not to mention filled with several interesting and well-written NPCs. Antler for life.

onowrouzi

PostSubject: Re: Most interesting quest in FNV.   Most interesting quest in FNV. EmptyFri Jun 17, 2016 12:22 am

While I love the vanilla game I have to say all the quest mods from Someguy blows them all out of the water.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most interesting quest in FNV.   Most interesting quest in FNV. Empty

Back to top Go down

Most interesting quest in FNV.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next