Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
mandalorian machine boom riot Ryse marvel Overhaul hunk ghoul power Gear Reforged vault khan boomers gauss NPCs Mask dead money commonwealth body Superpele Call wolfenstein daryl
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 3 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 3 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 3 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 3 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 3 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 3 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 3 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 3 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:29 am

» Late Introduction
Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 3 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:29 pm

» Greetings!
Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 3 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ABakedPotato1234

ABakedPotato1234

Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 1:14 pm

Well the weirdest thing for me was meeting fisto... I wonder what the devs were thinking when they named that robot. 'Hey bill what do you think is a good name for a sex robot?' Said josh, 'how about pounder? No wait... Fisto!! That's it we will name him fisto!'replied john. And that's how fisto was born kids

kpnut

kpnut

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 1:25 pm

Probably not as funny for me as it was for my mate who I was talking to over Xbox LIVE (this was when I had a shitty PC that could barely handle Fable the Lost Chapters, so I had to play anything new on the console;) basically I was sneaking through the Outcast base (fort Constantine?) with the katana from Mothership Zeta (I was more vindictive in those days) killing them up until I got to one where I hit the outcast in the body only for his head to fly off causing me to shout "holy shit his head came off" while I was in the middle of talking to my mate.
Back to top Go down
http://thecristatorship.jimdo.com/
croxjnr

croxjnr

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 1:49 pm

Funniest thing for me in fallout is going to little lamplight in fallout 3 and just stuffing around with that really rude kid who is a complete ass hole to you, i forget his name it was something like mcready, to bad its got a sad back story to the whole if your a child you leave when your an adult
Back to top Go down
vaulttech101

vaulttech101

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2015 2:59 pm

When fallout new vegas first came out like in the first week there used to be a nightkin named brook who used to sell nothing but tumbleweed over at brooks tumbleweed ranch I thought that was hilarious they removed it for some reason idk why
Back to top Go down
redbulls

redbulls

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 5:03 am

joebenz wrote:
redbulls wrote:
Shooting Roy Phillips while he yells in the intercom. It always seemed like the common sense thing to do, but it still makes me laugh to this day.

Yeah now i do that too after i know what happens with his quest.
I find it stupid to put him as good when his quest ends bad and every nonghoul is dead.

One of the first mods I installed for FO3 was the Glock 10mm mod. It literally had a 10mm Glock and boxes of ammo next to him so this made it even more hilarious.
Back to top Go down
joebenz

joebenz

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 12:19 pm

redbulls wrote:

One of the first mods I installed for FO3 was the Glock 10mm mod. It literally had a 10mm Glock and boxes of ammo next to him so this made it even more hilarious.

Lol yeah like if the game was saying "shoot this guy i'll give you a gun and ammo" TongueTril
Back to top Go down
liljonesy04

liljonesy04

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 5:38 pm

Just a few days ago I was trying to kill Benny at the tops but they took all my guns and all I had was two frag grenades so I talked to him and my speech was not high enough to convince him to come up with me so I took a few steps back, unpinned the grenade and gave it a good toss right into the face of one of his guards with my amazing throwing aim and it bounced off him who is now pissed off and shooting at me and came right back to me and blew up at my feet. Grenade physics at its best. Thumbs Up

Back to top Go down
LtTripitZ

LtTripitZ

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 7:57 pm

My most funniest momment in Fallout wa when i met Muggy in the Old World Blues DLC. I've had many more hilarious moments but my conversation with Muggy had me pissing myself Smile

Last edited by LtTripitZ on Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BlackTemplar

BlackTemplar

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 8:12 pm

A few years back, my brother and I used to play Fallout 3 religiously. Once we had to wake my stepdad for work, so I went to my suite in Tenpenny Tower and placed all my mines inside the bathtub, then shot them with the MIRV. This with the volume on the TV and in-game cranked all the way up. He didn't wake up, but it was pretty damn funny on how loud it was.

AriZona_RanGer

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 04, 2015 7:15 pm

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
RocketTurtle

RocketTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 7:01 am

I think putting mines, grenades or c4 in peoples pockets is pretty funny. Even funnier when the bomb goes off.
Back to top Go down
hollowtips18

hollowtips18

Character sheet
Name: Courier 7
Faction: NCR
Level: 38

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 9:35 am

i put lots of c4 in front of veronica then detonate them just to see her fly to space lol. It never gets old.
Back to top Go down
damcall

damcall

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 9:53 am

If you have Raul as a companion during Come Fly with me quest, he will make this comment : "Don't eat me,eat the smooth skin...sorry boss." I almost fell off my chair when I heard this.

alexander6666

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 1:44 pm

When I infiltrate The Fort, and put a bullet in Caesars head.
Then i sit on his throne and feel like a bad ass
Back to top Go down
Tarantula

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 3:09 am

I was walking in Fallout 3,and suddenly,a corpse flew by me like a leaf in the wind. I had to pause the game because I was laughing so hard.

Back to top Go down
BlackTemplar

BlackTemplar

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 3:12 am

I always get a kick out of seeing ants glitch their abdomens in the ground but still attempt to attack me. All you see is this spazzing thorax and twitching head making its way towards you and I laugh every time I see it.

Hellwalker1221

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 5:28 am

Oh this is easy. I accidently mini-nuked my entier squad of companies in New Vegas, at the construction area killing them all instantly. I proceeded to get raped up my ass by daddy Death Claw. "Sigh"

MartinFinnegan

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 7:32 pm

Remember that outhouse in Modoc and what was lying beneath it? Heh heh. So do i... Funny how nobody even tried to clean it up afterwards.

Fury

Fury

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 10:38 pm

First time when I played FO3, had no idea how dumb the AI was so I gave Jericho a Fatman, I lost it at the fact that the game had also saved right as I got hit. Laughs ensued and a lesson was learned to say the least.

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next