Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
farlas816

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:06 pm

Once was rocketed up into the air from Primm, god i love video game phsics!

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:37 am

Watching Yes Man push General Oliver off the Hoover Dam.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roy Batty

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:54 am

I like to pickpocket a grenade into moriarty's pants, for trying to exploit the bond of a son/daughter and their father for caps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheLoneSurvivor

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:19 am

Funniest thing I saw in Fallout is when i was fighting a normal death claw and it suddenly shot up in the sky,this was pretty funny to see from going up to falling back down like nothing happened

ZuExis

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Sat Feb 21, 2015 1:51 am

Funniest Thing I saw was Veronica hitting a Super Mutant 100 feet into the air.

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:25 am

@TheLoneSurvivor wrote:
Funniest thing I saw in Fallout is when i was fighting a normal death claw and it suddenly shot up in the sky,this was pretty funny to see from going up to falling back down like nothing happened

I had the same thing happen to me, only it never came back down. closed eyes smile

While using East Coast Supermutants in New Vegas, on the dock that you were supposed to go to to retrieve the sunken B29 for the Boomers, I found a bunch of them swimming in the water. Mind you, there was around 10 of them, all helpless because they can't use weapons in water.

Lake party!!:

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:18 am

Got into a fight with Benny in his suite, as soon as he pulled his gun Boone grabbed a pool cue and beat him to death with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LW1093

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:28 am

Maud's muggers are on the top of my list closely followed by Dr.Klein's p word.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucianhector

Character sheet
Name: Lucian
Faction: Outer Heaven
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:32 am

Boone's Body disappeared and his fat ugly head was just hovering towards me wherever I went, I made him go back to Novac so he could re-evaluate his life.

You hope hatred might someday replace the pain, but it never goes away.

It makes a Man hideous, inside and out."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr. Crepsley

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:13 am

When my brother went outside I place like 40 mines around his character then pause as soon as I shot one of them and then save.. I see what you did t hehehheehhehehe.... Of course there were some consequences. Big Slap But he literally just kept exploding into the air and there was nothing he could do to stop it! lol

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:40 am

I was playing fallout new Vegas at two in the morning and had just started a new character i was going through the tutorial and i shot a gecko and when i went up close to loot it its tongue was freaking out i was so tired and bored i laughed my ass of for a good 5 minutes just messing with the gecko corpse
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Manan

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:45 am

I've done much funnier, but I do have this ancient video from when I didn't own New Vegas for the PC and also sucked at positioning a camera or adjusting it to light(sorry). Well, I discovered you could drop stuff into the Legion arena and use them in the fight:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kdavis1937

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:00 am

When you first walk into paradise falls and discover what the local populace is like.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jokerxt

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:50 am

About 3 or 4 days ago, I decided that I should play Fallout New Vegas since my Skyrim had a glitch in the script system. As I was playing Fallout, I started doing the quest that requires you to go to Big Mountain. After sniping Super mutants with boone, there was a small hill that led to a short cut up the mountain but then I started hearing this noise of falling rocks. Small little rocks came rushing down, Knocking boone down. As I'm running backwards and laughing because of those deadly small rocks, I turn around facing a huge boulder speeding down the hill towards me with a Super mutant in the distant looking at me. As I get crushed I see the Super mutant just staring at and I know hes saying "Deal with it." That night was the most funniest thing In Fallout that I've seen. Laugh Out Loud

Eetterinakki

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Sat Feb 28, 2015 4:00 am

Sneaking through the Primm pass because I saw some skeletons, expecting something to be there, well, after checking and waiting for a while I didn't see anything so I started running to get to Novac faster...

And sure enough the battle music starts, before I know it a blind Deathclaw runs in from behind a rock and my desperate attempt to turn back is in vain as it slaps my head off in one hit.

Goddamn Deathclaws Vault boy Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
sirvm

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:57 am

Either tip the Brahmins, a LOT.
Or plant a grenade in the pockets of a few unsuspecting people, like Caesar himself closed eyes smile
Boy that was a great day!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
joebenz

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:41 pm

For me is when i see glitches. Mostly protectrons having an ultra seizure and make the sound of pans hitting the floor like crazy

And one time i saw a deathclaw launching for the sky like a rocket and never came back down. The thing is that i never trew a grenade or used a rocket launcher. i was juste walking and it... took off for the moon i guess TongueTril
Back to top Go down
View user profile
redbulls

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:05 am

Shooting Roy Phillips while he yells in the intercom. It always seemed like the common sense thing to do, but it still makes me laugh to this day.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
joebenz

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:39 am

@redbulls wrote:
Shooting Roy Phillips while he yells in the intercom. It always seemed like the common sense thing to do, but it still makes me laugh to this day.

Yeah now i do that too after i know what happens with his quest.
I find it stupid to put him as good when his quest ends bad and every nonghoul is dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jkdsh

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:24 am

The Antagonizer and Mechanist quest takes the cake for me for the funniest thing in Fallout 3. In the aftermath of a nuclear apocalypse and here are two idiots pretending to be superheroes and fighting each other.

In New Vegas, I had just downloaded XRE Vertibird and after multiple failed attempts at landing had successfully landed on one of the service panels or whatever they're called, I hopped out to grab some upgrades and ammo for the death-ray. I went to take off again but the vertibird bugged out and flung me from just south of Goodsprings into Primm, without taking off, and killed me. I didn't know whether to be pissed off that I had to try to land again or laugh at the bug.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout   Today at 10:51 am

Back to top Go down

Funniest thing that you saw or do in any Fallout

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next