Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Ryse riot money machine boom dead Superpele commonwealth Mask power boomers hunk daryl Gear Overhaul vault body khan gauss Reforged ghoul mandalorian wolfenstein NPCs marvel Call
Latest topics
» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened   Emptyby Velken Today at 5:54 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened   Emptyby SgtSpectre Sat May 04, 2024 7:21 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened   Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 5:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened   Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 6:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened   Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened   Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened   Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened   Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened   Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened   Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened   Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened   Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened   Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened   Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened   Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened   Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened   Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened   Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened   Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened   Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HectorSuarezking

HectorSuarezking

Character sheet
Name: Hector calhoun
Faction: Ncr
Level: 68

what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened   Empty
PostSubject: what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened    what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened   EmptyTue Jun 26, 2018 9:04 pm

so i was playing new Vegas yesterday and i was storming black mountain and the craziest thing just happened i was trying to kill a death claw but a nighkin got in the way when i was using vats and i blew the nightkins head off by accident i didn't even see him so i thought it was pretty crazy anyway i ask all of you what was the craziest/funniest or weirdest thing that has happened to you while playing fallout whether it is fallout 1 2 3 new Vegas or 4 i await to see what crazy stories you all share
Back to top Go down
BigRedRandomMan

BigRedRandomMan

Character sheet
Name: Bourbon Freeman
Faction: NCR
Level: 30

PostSubject: Re: what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened    what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened   EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 1:35 pm

I had a similar thing happen to me yesterday when playing through dead money. I was about to kill a ghost person in VATS when another jumped in front and both somehow ended up dead.

irishmarksman92

PostSubject: Re: what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened    what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened   EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 2:28 pm

I was walking along the shorelines of Cottonwood Cove when I saw a group of Lakelurks. I killed all (save one) of them with my scoped rifle. When I killed the last one, his body did something weird.

At first it was stuck in the ground and was violently shaking. Then the body levitated up from the ground and violently started shaking in the air, flying around like a mad witch on drugs. It flew erratically around me then shot off in the distance in the direction of Hoover Dam.

The NCR troops couldn't figure out what they saw that day. Some suffered PTSD from it.

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
celtic_spike

celtic_spike

PostSubject: Re: what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened    what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened   EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 2:50 pm

The Wasteland does funny things to people. Boone's sniping days were over after this

WTAF:

Posterize4VC

Character sheet
Name: Chef Vortivask
Faction: N/A
Level: 999

PostSubject: Re: what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened    what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened   EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 7:56 pm

When I was able to hit on a light switch in Old World Blues, I must've laughed for about 10 minutes.

HectorSuarezking

Character sheet
Name: Hector calhoun
Faction: Ncr
Level: 68

PostSubject: Re: what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened    what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened   EmptyWed Jun 27, 2018 8:05 pm

@"celtic_spike" that same thing just happened in my game but with willow

what is this:
Back to top Go down
Eridonn

Eridonn

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened    what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened   EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 1:16 am

The craziest thing that happened to me was when i was playing FO3, i was shooting some mirelurks in VATS, and dogmeat hopped right infront of the rifle trying to kill a mirelurk to the side of me, blew his fucking brains out. I felt so bad but i hadnt saved for at least an hour before that happened, so i just carried along with my head down

El_Guerito

PostSubject: Re: what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened    what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened   EmptyThu Jun 28, 2018 4:11 am

Craziest thing I've seen in Fallout?
Fair warning, I've never played on pc with a single vanilla, no mod set up.

Fallout 4- I was doing a "the last of us" playthrough, completely overgrown world.

I had found this NPC spawn/overhaul, the deadly series from this mod author, dark raven claw I believe, it's a group of mods covering ghouls, mutants, raiders, gunners, bosses, and the entire commonwealth, the last of which he designed as a replacer file, but I've been using in conjunction with previous npc placers he made, alongside extra spawn mods from the nexus.

I went to Revere station at the beach, and there were about a solid 90 raiders outside, and with the nearby supermutant camp beside Finch Farm, I decided to force a battle, I rendered myself neutral by hiding out/using a cheat holotape mod to render them friendly, and watched.

The raiders were no match, they outnumbered the mutants literally three to one, and yet they couldn't withstand. They were armed to the teeth, armor and all, and not a single one outside the station lived. The battle spread under into the station, where the raiders were finally able to overcome the mutants.

I forgot one thing, I was using this mod, unlocking violence iirc, on my previous survival run, and the raiders accidentally blew off a lock to a door that barricaded them from feral ghouls, I saw two charred ghouls take down 14 raiders, It was honestly one of the craziest things I've ever witnessed in a fallout game.

Fallout New Vegas- "Wasteland warzone"

Boone went absolutely insane on the Fort and Cottonwood cove, as in resorting to unarmed once he finally ran out of ammo, and yet he lived. I had a ton of spawn points set up via mods, and yet he got through them all, even Caesar himself. One man took out the entire legion to the tune of "Jingle Jangle Jingle."
Back to top Go down
doughboy856

doughboy856

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened    what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened   EmptyWed Jul 04, 2018 11:56 am

I had both NCR and Legion hit squads come after me at the same time, I got tag teamed but thankfully I had a save just before that and was prepared for them next time. Still got rekt tho and had to find another way around them haha.
Back to top Go down
lone_oasis

lone_oasis

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened    what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened   EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 5:11 am

Goddamn trog jump scared the hell out of me and the stairs were so low that I actually fell off and went back to my recent save. I just stopped playing the game after that and went to sleep. Rare occurrence like this only happens in Bethesda games.
Back to top Go down
The Moped Mariachi

The Moped Mariachi

PostSubject: Re: what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened    what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened   EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 5:25 am

I was looting some fiends I killed and taking their armor to sell, and when I took off the armor of a female fiend her tits stretched out to about half a mile and then my game crashed. It's what i get for installing nude mods, but I eventually fixed it.
Back to top Go down
ahyuser001

ahyuser001

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened    what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened   EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 4:14 pm

When a legion assassin told me that I am marked for death my Caesar but they just walk off and I was like "... weren't you supposed to kill me?".

But after a few seconds they killed me by shooting me in the back with their sniper rifles(because I had x3 damage on) and I was like "why you sneaky ******".

Will there be enough Dakka?
Back to top Go down
Innershadow

Innershadow

Character sheet
Name: DJ
Faction: Bullet Club
Level: Honestly no clue I've been out here too long man.

PostSubject: Re: what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened    what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened   EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 10:11 pm

I had something slightly similar to lone_oasis happen to me i was just wandering around Quarry Junction and when I walked in the back side closer to the Deathclaw nest I looked around and saw that there where only baby deathclaws no normals, alphas or momma's. So when the babies attacked, me and Niner killed them. Not 3 seconds later I hear him yell "You think you can take me?" I turn around i'm face to crotch with momma and the gangs right behind her. She bitch smacks me into little chunks and in the corner I see Niner running away to save his own ass. Since then even around Deathclaws I've never seen a companion flee but who can blame him that was a whole lot of nope that no one would wanna deal with.

scrab20

Character sheet
Name: Gnae Icci Brute
Faction: Caesar's Legion
Level: 14

PostSubject: Re: what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened    what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened   EmptyThu Oct 18, 2018 10:44 pm

On fallout 4 receiving a grenade on my face, after hitting me, exploding in the moment closed eyes smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened    what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened   EmptyFri Oct 19, 2018 1:06 am

FO4 -on the deck of the USS Constitution talking with the 'Captain', Heather is just standing off by the rail and Catherine is talking with the Captain. I have the camera pulled back for screen shots and see the whole thing happen...

Another bot by the rail moves and unintentionally bumps Heather. She instantly gets pissed and open fires causing the entire robot crew to go hostile. We just happen to be carrying high power weapons at the time. When it was over all the bots were dead and both Heather and Catherine needed a half dozen stimpaks.

We were only there to get briefed on our next mission to get the boat's rockets working. It's never happened before and I couldn't trigger it again. It was hilarious. I did post some screens recently just before it all went to hell in a hand basket.
Back to top Go down
gakusangi

gakusangi

Character sheet
Name: Vapor Snake
Faction: Dead Fox
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened    what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened   EmptyThu Jan 23, 2020 4:16 pm

One dumb thing that cracked me and my little brother up playing FNV not too long ago...

I arrived at Primm, and use both the Tamer's clothing pack and the increased faction spawns mod. So when I went in, I got into a huge gunfight, with like a dozen convicts or more. The firefight goes on for a bit, with people tossing bombs and bullets flying all over the place. Finally, I get down to me and the last few people and from out of nowhere, this ***hole wearing a Vault Boy Mascot helmet rushes out and blows my up with dynamite. It kills him too, but my character bounces in the air, lands on their side and just lays there for a bit...thinking about how it had to be THAT GUY that got him, of all the people there. It was the ***ker in the Vault Boy mask that blows me up and leaves my ears ringing, with nothing but his stupid - grinning - face flashing over and over in my mind.

We cracked up pretty hard over that for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened    what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened   Empty

Back to top Go down

what is the craziest/funniest thing that has happened

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1