Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Mask power Ryse body vault Superpele money NPCs Gear riot gauss boomers wolfenstein machine marvel daryl Overhaul mandalorian boom Reforged commonwealth khan ghoul Call hunk dead
Latest topics
» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 Emptyby Xehonort Today at 7:33 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 Emptyby CrossDressiNate Today at 11:20 am

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 Emptyby Elean Yesterday at 3:21 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 Emptyby snuffles Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hey guys!!!
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 5:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 2:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:14 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Favorite Fallout moment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
rebillion76

rebillion76

Character sheet
Name:
Faction: BOS
Level: 30

Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:54 pm

In New Vegas my favorite moment would be arriving in Vegas for the first time, seeing all the people and the bright lights, is like nothing you ever see in fallout. In fallout 3 i would say stepping out of the Vault for the first time like many others have said, just gives you a feeling of how big the wasteland is and how you can explore it all.

Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 Gunetw10
"Leaving this world isn't as scary as it sounds"
Back to top Go down
Sinister

Sinister

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:59 pm

My favorite moment would have to be roaming around tranquility lane. Something about that area really intrigued me, I always enjoy playing there the most.

dtobviousmcduh

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:05 pm

I have 2 favorite moments, like @pwninronan said, when you is talking to Benny, he convinced you of working with you -the way he said his play, i like Benny, i am a fan of Matthew Perry so, like Benny was predictable for me- but, when he lets you in the room, i got such an urge feeling that something was very wrong, so i went to the other rooms to search for enemies, entered the kitchen, when i hear a noise coming from the elevator, i got shivers up my spine, drawed my switchblade-was the only weapons i had as holdout, and hide myself, until they came and i stabbed them to death with it, i felt like a real badass, i wasnt hit not even once, and it was my first time there... Going down the elevator, those guys saying that Benny run away...

And the second is walking with a broken leg, i use hitman47101 animation, so it looks more realistic, no med kit, no doctor bags, when i encountered in one part a bunch -and i mean a LOT- of cave tunnelers, i had my ammunition counted, if i killed 1 or 2 i would use all my ammo, shoot the legs of whom i could, took my bowie knife, and i manage to survive the attack, with a little health-just reminding that i play with realistic damage, any damage that the cave tunnelers made i would have died- and i kept walking after that, tired, hungry -havent ate in quiet some time, as in the devide food are really scarce-, hurt... It was the most hardcore experience i ever had in New Vegas, playing Lonesome road, with only what i find in the divide, it was a challenge

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
Dienekes

Dienekes

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:05 pm

So far, my favorite moment has been the fight to rescue Riley's Rangers in D.C. in Fallout 3. That was an intense mission for me early on, probably in my first week or so of having the game. I felt like I was struggling to survive, but it was very satisfying to be gaining ground on the super mutants. I also loved my first encounter with real booby traps in the game like grenade clusters and the baby carriages. It was kind of my baptism by fire for Fallout, and always kind of stuck in my mind.
Back to top Go down
teegfonv

teegfonv

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:14 pm

My favorite moment is actually from a mod, the Warzones mod for New Vegas. In Barstow the NCR are hugely outnumbered by the fiends, the boss of which has a grenade launcher. I was with Willow and Niner, both of which were unconscious from a grenade. I was crippled in my right arm, and right leg. I was also running low on ammunition. After dumping my last BREN clip into the fiend boss, I was out. At this point I pulled my sidearm, THe RHINO M1 revolver, and put all three rounds into him. Still he didn't die. Out of nowhere a NCR heavy trooper started backing me up. The fiend boss killed him, but it game me enough time to grab a laser RCW from a dead fiend and Finish the boss off...Felt like such a showdown moment.
Back to top Go down
flamenx01

flamenx01

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 10:33 pm

dtobviousmcduh wrote:
I have 2 favorite moments, like @pwninronan said, when you is talking to Benny, he convinced you of working with you -the way he said his play, i like Benny, i am a fan of Matthew Perry so, like Benny was predictable for me- but, when he lets you in the room, i got such an urge feeling that something was very wrong, so i went to the other rooms to search for enemies, entered the kitchen, when i hear a noise coming from the elevator, i got shivers up my spine, drawed my switchblade-was the only weapons i had as holdout, and hide myself, until they came and i stabbed them to death with it, i felt like a real badass, i wasnt hit not even once, and it was my first time there... Going down the elevator, those guys saying that Benny run away...

Yay another Benny fan. I loved that bit. I didn't get it on my first few playthroughs since I always did the speech option or black widow way. The thing I like about Benny is that despite being an antagonist and always tricking you I could never hate him. There is just something so loveable about him.
Back to top Go down
JayKode

JayKode

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 1:09 am

My Favorite part was returning to megaton after you detonated the bomb there, it was Extremely Gloomy and unrecognizable.

shoothemup

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 1:17 am

when I first realized that my female character had a beard ... no comment
Back to top Go down
fsufan23

fsufan23

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 1:37 am

setting off the megaton bomb in Fallout 3

Ulfr1c

Ulfr1c

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 1:45 am

Dodging Powder Ganger dynamite while listening to Big Iron on the radio.

CarlsonsRaiders

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 2:30 am

First exiting Vault 101 in Fallout 3, into the bright, yet desolate new world of the Capital Wasteland. Gave me chills the first time it happened.
Back to top Go down
Timulika

Timulika

Character sheet
Name: Kerr
Faction: Independent
Level: 50+

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 4:04 am

Tesvixen wrote:
I think it was the moment I stepped out of Vault 101 and the sun all but blinded me.  That was just a great touch that perfectly symbolized the 'holy crap... this is what's out here??' of that moment IMO.

Exactly! I just stood there looking around...amazed. A smile slowly spread across my face and I never stopped playing.
The same is true for New Vegas; I just stood on Doc's porch slowly turning from side to side taking it all in: the circling crows, the tumbleweed blowing through town. I said "HO...LY...CRAP!" And so began my 2nd love affair.

kingswat

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 4:50 am

the final battle for fallout 3 probably my alltime favorite ending to a game
Back to top Go down
Ulfr1c

Ulfr1c

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 5:01 am

kingswat wrote:
the final battle for fallout 3 probably my alltime favorite ending to a game
Liberty Prime really made the ending for me. He was the single most American robot i ever knew.

G Vegas Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 9:24 am

I would say it was interesting to be able to blow up Megaton in Fallout 3 and getting that sweet sweet revenge on Benny in FNV

Ceane

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 10:02 am

As with most people in the thread, exiting Vault 101 for the first time, with the way the light temporarily blinds you. Can't think of a favourite in New Vegas though. Probably Benny's reaction to seeing I was alive the first time I went to the Tops.

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
BlackTemplar

BlackTemplar

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:59 am

The drinking contest with Cass was definitely my favorite event, even though it was just a dialogue option. Used to make it a priority to get those twelve bottles of whiskey for it. Never grows old.

BoomBewm

Character sheet
Name: Levski
Faction: Bulgaria
Level: 79

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 12:22 pm

God i sure havent commented in this topic for a long time now.
One of my most favoiret moments was when me and my four companions attacked the Legion fort and i was like ''We are the sons of Easy Pete and we will kill you all'' and it was epic really all of my companions died but it was for the greater good of me.Another thing is when a Powder ganger attacked me with a dynamite...it looked like he was saying ''Allahu Akbar'' then he died and i got crippled.
Back to top Go down
Hect0r

Hect0r

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 3:31 pm

Legion assassins attacked, blew up car, and they flew away never to be seen again. Would do again if I had the chance
Back to top Go down
s0mbo1

s0mbo1

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 7:42 am

I love the original ending of Fallout 3, it is one of the best written heroic sacrifices in recent gaming memory
From a mod in Fallout 3, I love the atmosphere of the first area in the first AQFH, it set the tone for the series and fit perfectly into Fallout.
From New Vegas, I sincerely love when all the expectations about Ulysses's name being based on Odysseus went away and you realize he based his name on Ulysses S. Grant
From a mod of New Vegas, the conversation with Zimmer in The Inheritance, how Quentin Tarantino hasn't bought the rights to make a movie of that mod yet I do not know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Fallout moment

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next