Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
Overhaul hunk wolfenstein Armor money Mask machine Ryse Superpele Reforged dead boom Gear marvel mandalorian vault FCOM NPCs Call ghoul daryl commonwealth khan riot boomers body
Latest topics
» Howdy from grandmastoes
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 2:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 5:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 5:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:29 am

» Late Introduction
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:29 pm

» Greetings!
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:01 am

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:48 pm

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:50 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Favorite Fallout moment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LightTofu

LightTofu

Character sheet
Name: Haruka
Faction: Raider
Level: 56

Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 8:13 pm

When you're on the boat to Maryland in Point lookout. It looked so beautiful and I was anxious to find what kind of horrors the land held. And I wasn't disappointed.

It's was an unforgettable add-on for me, I really enjoyed playing it.
Back to top Go down
kdavis1937

kdavis1937

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 11, 2015 8:30 pm

The first time I blew up megaton with my evil character playthrough was one of the first time I felt remorse in a video game. It was then I knew what kind of atmosphere Fallout was all about.
Back to top Go down
RocketTurtle

RocketTurtle

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 5:10 am

Tesvixen wrote:
I think it was the moment I stepped out of Vault 101 and the sun all but blinded me.  That was just a great touch that perfectly symbolized the 'holy crap... this is what's out here??' of that moment IMO.

yes I agree leaving the vault for the first time was amazing.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 11:39 am

The final fight in the side with NCR and the Boomers give you a hand
Back to top Go down
Georgemcm1010

Georgemcm1010

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 11:45 am

Random encounters in fallout 3 were the best moments
Back to top Go down
Coyoteyeah

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 12:03 pm

The coolest moment must have been in Point lookout, when i arrived at the ghouls house. Running around, helping him defend it, with a riot shotgun... It was awesome.

ShanghaiBatz

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level: 1

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 12:18 pm

Stepping out of the vault the first time in FO3 not knowing what the hell is out there really made it exciting for me.
Back to top Go down
AbyssionV2

AbyssionV2

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 12:35 pm

A three way war In Fallout 3 between, Enclave, BoS and the Outcasts. It was awesome, so I just ducked behind a burnt out car to see how it panned out!
Back to top Go down
TheArk

TheArk

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 12:55 pm

Mine wasn't so spectacular as any of those, I have many favourable moments in all the Fallout Series so it's hard to pick but FNV yielded some of the best dialogue and optional choices out of the series in my opinion thus far.

Fallout 1 - Guilty of never playing it. Yet. (Awaits the barrage of hate PMs!)

Fallout 2 - When the Enclave Quartermaster is all up in your business about not having power armor.

Fallout 3 - Liberty Prime destroying the 'Commies' / The look on Sarah Lyons face when you destroy the citadel.

FNV - This was a tough one, however as much of a Legion support as I am nothing quite compares to the line from Boon "Thumbs down you son of a 8!7C4".
Back to top Go down
Hellwalker1221

Hellwalker1221

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 5:05 pm

My favorite moment was the exiting of the Vault in Fallout 3. Just the glow of the light, tone of the tune, and as the light dims the sight of the Capital Wasteland left my jaw dropped for a good two or so minutes." It was at that moment when I realized there we're no borders, no boundaries, no limits, that I was forever devoted to Fallout.

Wolfox66

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 7:39 pm

End of New Vegas , when you can ask to Yes man to throw General Oliver off the dam . This and Benny's crucifiction where the parts I liked the most .

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 10:07 pm

I'm fairly certain that I've already posted here, but I downloaded one of the zombie mods and the Freeside housing mod. I used the terminal to spawn something like 30 zombies, The entirety of Freeside became zombies, and I forgot that you needed to cripple a limb to actually kill them. After about ten minutes of standing on the bus by the Strip North gate, I ran out of ammo in all of my weapons but my pistol (quick shout-out to Millenia for both the M37 Ithaca and the Mateba). I stashed all of my weapons in the Freeside house, so I figured I could make a run for it, it was only a three second walk away, two with sprinting. I made it into the building, and that's when everything went to shit. Every zombie that was around the bus was now in the hallway to my house, I'd turned on the lock, so I had to sprint my way there, reactivate the turret, unlock the door, wait for the door to open enough for me to squeeze through, close the door and make it to the other end of the room to lock the door and keep them in the turret's line of fire. I did it all but keep them out, I had 6 zombies in my house and when they die, they provide huge amounts of radiation. I survived the entirety of that, but was finally killed when I went to the safe by the door to grab more ammo, there were enough dead zombies that I was taking 30 rads a second. It didn't end well, but it sure was fun.
Back to top Go down
opencasketbuffet

opencasketbuffet

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 12:00 am

Fallout 3 - The assault on Project Purity with the Brotherhood of Steel. Though I'm not a fan of East Coast brotherhood, the music, liberty prime, and Lyon's Pride all make that a favorite/memorable moment for me. Gives me goosebumps to this day.
Back to top Go down
TheLastTimelord

TheLastTimelord

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 8:17 am

When you leave the vault in FO3. The blurry effect that happens, like your eyes are adjusting. Then when they focus, that feeling of, "Holy shit. Now what?" when you see that there's an entire world to explore freely. That's what got me hooked.

My Mods:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
djo1984

djo1984

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 12:32 pm

Each game has had its moments, but if I had to choose one overall it was the end-fight in Honest Hearts for vanilla. Overall, though, NBII's final gunfight, as nothing else I think compares to it, and that just goes to show the power of the modding community in the Fallout universe.
Back to top Go down
DutchOperative

DutchOperative

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:39 pm

My favorite aspect of Fallout has always been the environmental story telling. The way in which Bethesda has created a world that feels "lived in". The wasteland has history represented by remnants of those who have fallen victim to its brutality. I remember one particular instance in Fallout 3's Point Lookout dlc where there was a downed plane with a skeleton leaning up against it. The story went that he was a soldier who had sought out the crash in order to retrieve the blackbox but was overcome by a wave of the hostile locals. That unique bit of storytelling didn't drive forward the games narrative in any way but instead existed solely to further the establishment of the history of the wasteland.
Back to top Go down
PunishedSon

PunishedSon

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:54 pm

My favorite moment of fallout was kicking general Oliver off Hoover dam
Back to top Go down
Tuckerthecatfish

Tuckerthecatfish

Character sheet
Name: King C of FI
Faction: The Kingz of FI
Level: 060

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 1:59 pm

Nuking megaton just look at all those well cooked bodies mm mm and moira brown gets a good "tan".

MartinFinnegan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 20, 2015 2:04 pm

Shooting overseer Jacoren dead, then loading last gamesave and doing it again, and again, and again.

fhatton7

fhatton7

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 28, 2015 12:54 am

I'd have to go allllll the way back too fallout 1 in the intro.. The public service announcement is playing on a old TV, detailing about the military mopping up resistance in Canada (a little excessive at times but hey), and ah, look, It's a mister handy commercial.. He's so handy... and then the camera pans back away from the TV and shows you the remains of mankind. The music "maybe" cuts out and your left with the sounds of a graveyard of millions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Fallout moment

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next