Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
marvel vault ghoul daryl mandalorian body NPCs power Ryse riot Overhaul gauss boomers khan boom commonwealth Mask Superpele Call Reforged hunk wolfenstein dead money machine Gear
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 6:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:06 am

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 11:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 2:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 1:33 pm

» schorched enclave officer
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 12:13 pm

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:29 am

» Late Introduction
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 11:29 pm

» Greetings!
Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 4:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Favorite Fallout moment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BoomBewm

BoomBewm

Character sheet
Name: Levski
Faction: Bulgaria
Level: 79

Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 2:39 am

@TheRedShoe Was it your favorite part too when you found them in New Vegas?
Back to top Go down
Fa11outWo1f

Fa11outWo1f

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 3:10 am

Favorite part in F3 was the fight for the Purifier.

In Vegas it was the battle for Hover Dam.

I love big cinematic like fight I guess
Back to top Go down
The Red Shoe

The Red Shoe

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 7:04 am

@Boombewm It was till you came into my life. The horrors of the West Cost Brother Hood is dead to me

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
FieldPyro

FieldPyro

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 8:16 am

Liberty Primes Assault on the enclave controlled jefferson memorial. Was simply amazing.

roofiedwalrus

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 3:05 am

Mine would have to be at level 3 encountering a encleve solider and going fuck I have ten 10mm bullets and a gernade. Tacitfully, using cover and the willifile arround me, I drained his health and lobed the gernade. It rolled next to him and boom. scored a set of power armor to sell and laser rifle in good health. I felt like the lone wanderer after that. On a side note when I got the game new I really didnt play through the right way trying to play it more like a fps game. The second time I really dove into the side quest and enjoyed fallout 3 alot more.
Back to top Go down
TheHulksCousin

TheHulksCousin

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 3:29 am

Throughout my many hours of playing Fallout, lots of great moments have happened, whether it was a hilarious game-breaking glitch or an unbelievable twist in a quest, my favorite would have to be entering the Deathclaw Sanctuary for the first time.

I was only level 13 and I was determined to clear out every deathclaw and pillage the cavern. What followed was a half an hour long fight for my life that left me with no stimpaks or food, all of my ammo gone, fighting deathclaws with a power-fist. It was a defining moment for me that made me realize how great FO3 really was.

blueylucky38

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 5:08 am

hmm I guess my favorite moment in fallout has got to be when I got my first step into the wasteland and I got to go running around the place then I went and killed a raider who had a rifle on him then I went and did the quests and enjoyed that I could control the outcome of some of them Very Happy and yeah I guess that's my favorite moment just playing the game for my first time thanks for reading PEACE! Very Happy

xThat1WhiteKidx

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 5:41 am

My favorite moment was entering the strip for the first time in New Vegas. My favorite moment from FO3 was when I first found Lincoln's Repeater.

ProdigyToby

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 7:13 am

There are several, but one of my favorites is when you have high enough sneak you can sometimes plant live grenades on people through dialogue options.
Back to top Go down
Juzkin590

Juzkin590

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 9:17 am

Everytime i just start up a DLC for the first time. Well, not really Dead Money for me, but OWB i was so happy!

blik9

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 11:35 am

Kicking general Oliver off the hoover dam, or watching my dad die in fo3
Back to top Go down
thesmallprint

thesmallprint

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 2:53 pm

As TESVixen said, stepping out into the sun for the first time was pretty sweet. I swear I explored every inch of Springvale before I started looking for Megaton, and tried to talk to the eyebot.

Also, the first time I noticed my PC fiddling with the bolt on her hunting rifle because it was sticking, that was a really nice detail.

Liberty prime was funny because of the overblown jingoism whilst completely toasting the enemy, but I have to say the first time I shot down a Vertibird I punched the air. I had kind of assumed (because there are no destructible environments or shooting through cover) that the vertiberds would be deus-ex, plot-armoured and invincible, so making one explode was a pretty sweet moment.

In terms of immersion and feeling like a badass though, trying to rescue the kids from Paradise falls, I was checking all my stats and caps to see if I could talk or buy them out, then jsut thought "You know what? fk it, rampage time" and stalking through the camp blasting slavers left and right with my ACR until I ran out of ammo and switched to my pistol.

Mentally imagined this track playing as I did it.

Spoiler:

In NV, I have to say I really enjoyed agreeing to spread Vulpes Inculta's message, then letting him and his men form up into a nice neat line whilst I crouched down behind them with a machine gun and let rip.
Back to top Go down
stormborn

stormborn

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 4:08 pm

thesmallprint wrote:
Liberty prime was funny because of the overblown jingoism whilst completely toasting the enemy, but I have to say the first time I shot down a Vertibird  I punched the air. I had kind of assumed (because there are no destructible environments or shooting through cover) that the vertiberds would be deus-ex, plot-armoured and invincible, so making one explode was a pretty sweet moment

Whaaat, I didn't know you could do that Shocked
Back to top Go down
zparkzter

zparkzter

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 4:38 pm

My favourite fallout moment would be when i was in Andale in my first playthrough. Finally i found a safe and "normal' community of survivors (megaton had a atomic bomb in the centre). I kinda liked the place but my vast movie and gaming experience told me that there will always be a catch somewhere and nothing will ever seem to good to be true. So after spending more time there, my curiosity got the better of me and i decided to enter that shady shack (i was playing a good character so i wont usually do things that warrant bad karma, ie picking red lock doors). And as expected, there it was... a town full of cannibals. I knew it. Disgusted i exited the shack and thought to slaughtering all of them with a shotgun to the face but to my surprise, they surrounded me first. From here, many different results can be obtained. They turn hostile and i slaughter them all together. They become friendly and i slaughter them anyways, individually. Or be nice and get a free batch of strange meat from them daily. Or i could be a cannibal myself and join them. This really made captures the openness of fallout for me.

All of this just in the small little town of Andale. It impressed me on my first playthrough and i got hooked even more from then on :p

Suredude

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 3:02 am

That trippy part of the quest "Walking with Spirits" in Fallout 3.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/c/ModMadness
snakyaxe

snakyaxe

Location : The Dry Golden State of California....Man We really need rain

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 3:05 am

blowing up megaton with the nuke is my favorite especially at nightFavorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 Megaton_explosion_night
Back to top Go down
gaunty14

gaunty14

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 1:37 pm

Not exactly a "favourite" but certainly the most memorable ones are the radio tower culverts and how tragic they are, in particular wandering around the Springvale School for the first time and realising I was walking over dead children was......unsettling.

pwninronan

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 2:36 am

I loved on my first playthrough, reuniting with Benny at the tops. Everything was so suspenseful - and the game presented you with a very hard decision. I let him out of my sight for just one minute, and he was gone. I should've known he had no intention of working with me.

Of course I did a job with Caesar's Legion, and he kidnapped Benny. The reward was I could do whatever I wanted with him. Again, a difficult decision was presented to me. Only this time, it was real. "Crucifixion," I decided.

Best moment for me, by far.
Back to top Go down
gamer9421

gamer9421

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 5:30 pm

My favorite moment was when you beat the enclave in broken steel dlc in fo3 as for the new vegas killing caesar and beating the legion at the second hoover dam battle Very Happy

TheLoneSurvivor

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:18 pm

Fallout 3 becoming a Knight of the Brotherhood Of Steel, Felt good to instantly get promoted to a high rank.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Fallout moment    Favorite Fallout moment  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Fallout moment

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next