Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
hunk mandalorian commonwealth gauss Overhaul ghoul Mask boomers Ryse dead NPCs power daryl wolfenstein Superpele Reforged boom Gear body khan Call vault riot money machine marvel
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
What did you name your character? - Page 3 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Yesterday at 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What did you name your character? - Page 3 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
What did you name your character? - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What did you name your character? - Page 3 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What did you name your character? - Page 3 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What did you name your character? - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
What did you name your character? - Page 3 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What did you name your character? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
What did you name your character? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What did you name your character? - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What did you name your character? - Page 3 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What did you name your character? - Page 3 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
What did you name your character? - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What did you name your character? - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What did you name your character? - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
What did you name your character? - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
What did you name your character? - Page 3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What did you name your character? - Page 3 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
What did you name your character? - Page 3 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
What did you name your character? - Page 3 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What did you name your character?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
HassellHoffman

HassellHoffman

What did you name your character? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you name your character?   What did you name your character? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 8:56 pm

My current character I named Miller after the guy in the Metro series just because he was always one of my favorite characters.
Back to top Go down
magnumrifthd

magnumrifthd

Character sheet
Name: Aialeth Vanukuri
Faction: None
Level: 60

PostSubject: Re: What did you name your character?   What did you name your character? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 9:13 pm

Kieran Manzi, it's a parody of my best friend, Karin's name

JimmySky

JimmySky

PostSubject: Re: What did you name your character?   What did you name your character? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 9:38 pm

My current character I named "Captian Dixi" lol!

Decker2468

Decker2468

PostSubject: Re: What did you name your character?   What did you name your character? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 10:09 pm

I named my character Damon because I like the name.
Back to top Go down
Delineator

Delineator

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What did you name your character?   What did you name your character? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 10:54 pm

I named my character Elizabeth. It wasn't too generic, and I was trying to avoid using the name of anybody I was friends with.

Paladinx829

Character sheet
Name: Samael
Faction: Galapagos
Level: 50

PostSubject: Re: What did you name your character?   What did you name your character? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 10:59 pm

Fen.

Short for Fenrarke Tarkington

There is a long family line of Tarkingtons, and every hero shares the name Fenrarke.

So it's safe to assume if you find a Fen Tarkington in a game, it's me.

https://www.f-list.net/c/samael%20tarkington
gaw72290

gaw72290

PostSubject: Re: What did you name your character?   What did you name your character? - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 11:38 pm

it really depends for me... if im male, then it really depends on what TV show im really into at the time. Ive been: Isaac Lahey (Teen Wolf), Jamie Lannister (Game of Thrones), Miles Straum (LOST), and Steve McGarrett (Hawaii 5-O).

And as for my female characters, Im pretty much "Alana Morgan", named after two of my favorite female athletes Alana Blanchard (surfing) and Alex Morgan (soccer)

nick85

PostSubject: Re: What did you name your character?   What did you name your character? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 12:22 am

I only play male characters to immerse myself so I go with Nick, Azriel or Vergil.
Back to top Go down
Multech

Multech

PostSubject: Re: What did you name your character?   What did you name your character? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:45 am

I name all my characters (in any game which allows naming) after me. Multech!

Soju

Character sheet
Name: ----------------------
Faction: ---------------------
Level: ----------------------

PostSubject: Re: What did you name your character?   What did you name your character? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:53 am

Named most of my Fallout characters Leo Huynh, Leo is my nickname my friend gave me when I first came to the US for better pronunciation, figured I kinda like it, and Huynh is my last name closed eyes smile.

pwninronan

PostSubject: Re: What did you name your character?   What did you name your character? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 1:58 am

I've gone through many playthroughs with different names, some including my own, ones borrowing from other fictional characters, or simply, "Courier Six."

However, my very favorite was "No-Name." It was obviously inspired by Clint Eastwood's the Fistful of Dollar's Trilogy. I found it fun to pretend like the Courier was so rattled from the two gunshots, that he couldn't even tell the Doc his own name.
Back to top Go down
GamerRaizen

GamerRaizen

Character sheet
Name: Marcus Adeyemi
Faction: Followers of the Apocalypse
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What did you name your character?   What did you name your character? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 2:05 am

I typically name my characters after the type of play through. My current character is named Slade. Bounty Hunting Sniper.

MorningCoffee
Back to top Go down
Manan

Manan

PostSubject: Re: What did you name your character?   What did you name your character? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 2:37 am

On my first playthrough, I'll generally just name my character after myself - Dave. Then, for some reason, once I become familiar with a game/my mod setup, I feel inclined to use Manan, which really bears no significance besides a funny story(Manan was some random name I came up with in 1st grade after being taught the dangers of the internet. I was thoroughly convinced that using my first name on the internet=abduction).
From there on after, I'll usually name my character after whichever video game/TV/movie character I feel inclined to recreate ingame - for Fallout, it's generally Samus; there are plenty of good modding resources out there to recreate her.
I'll occasionally just play it like the Sims and make a character with random stuff that I like, and rename them after I've made them. I remember last time I made a red haired guy and ended up naming him Chrono later, haha.
Back to top Go down
kpnut

kpnut

PostSubject: Re: What did you name your character?   What did you name your character? - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 2:49 am

Male characters I usually name Zack and I keep one male character per game. This name goes all the way back to when I was 7 and had Pokemon Silver, I heard the name and liked it so it's stuck with my male characters ever since (that means I've been using the name Zack for my characters for 14 years.)

As for my female characters, one is always called Cris any others usually get whatever female name I can think of off the top of my head.
Back to top Go down
http://thecristatorship.jimdo.com/
ClarenceBoddicker

ClarenceBoddicker

PostSubject: Re: What did you name your character?   What did you name your character? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 27, 2015 11:32 pm

I play two characters in New Vegas. A Mojave Delight named Mia and a Daughters of Ares named Sin6.7.

KILMAAT

PostSubject: Re: What did you name your character?   What did you name your character? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 12:27 am

mi chraracter is milkydaddy

comment 2:

is so funny

Please do not double post again next time. Just edit the previous post if you feel like want to add something. Doing this again will be considered as spam. I've given you a -rep for violating it over and over again.
- alonewolf003
Back to top Go down
thesmallprint

thesmallprint

PostSubject: Re: What did you name your character?   What did you name your character? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 3:03 pm

Manan wrote:
Then, for some reason, once I become familiar with a game/my mod setup, I feel inclined to use Manan,

Manaan, or Manannan mac Lir is a Celtic pre-Christian god of the sea, after whom the Isle of Mann is named, and probably Anglesey too (or Ynys Môn: its proper name in Welsh). Now you have an extra layer to your made-up name!

For my characters, there are some recurring names: usually Celtic or old English in origin: Rickard, Luain, Owen.

For female characters, those who are mages (like my Warden in DA) tend to be called Lanis; the name of Boudica/'Boadicea's daughter in Manda Scott's historical novels.

Scouts are called Codi (another Celtic girl's name, though it's usually used for boys these days in the US. It means 'helper', so it's kind of fitting for a scout)

Warriors/ more dignified and serious characters are Arien (the name of the Sun in Tolkien's Legendarium, also very close to an old Breton-Celtic name.

And for those who need a modern name (like Fallout characters) I go with Zoey Archer. Just has a nice sound to it.
Back to top Go down
IV WOLF IV

IV WOLF IV

PostSubject: Re: What did you name your character?   What did you name your character? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 6:52 pm

I named my courier Gideon Matkovich.
My great-grandfathers last name was Matkovich and he was a turncoat for Finland during the Winter War.And I Gideon is my first name so I figured that would work.

Ghost_1021

Character sheet
Name: Hroth Gunnerson
Faction: Minutemen
Level: 38

PostSubject: Re: What did you name your character?   What did you name your character? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 8:11 pm

For the longest Time I went with Samuel Reynolds, it just popped into my head. But now my Courier is named Sandman, I always play him as an NCR ranger. In Skyrim my character is Tiradan (named after a ranger of the north from lotr lore)

DesertRanger2281

PostSubject: Re: What did you name your character?   What did you name your character? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2015 1:10 am

My Courier would be named Lazarus, a young gun from California looking to do good wherever he goes, from Arroyo to the edge of Arizona.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you name your character?   What did you name your character? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What did you name your character?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next