Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
commonwealth ghoul boomers marvel mandalorian Overhaul Call riot boom Mask gauss Ryse money body power daryl machine dead wolfenstein khan Reforged Superpele Gear vault hunk NPCs
Latest topics
» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 Emptyby MarcoH Yesterday at 7:19 pm

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 6:33 pm

» Not new, but been a long time
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 Emptyby CrossDressiNate Wed May 01, 2024 10:20 am

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:21 pm

» Hey guys!!!
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
farlas816

farlas816

Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:28 pm

I think that players should be able to fight if they want, but the main point would be questing, adventuring and role playing together.

warframe

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:35 pm

That actually sounds interesting, I personally enjoyed the solitude of single player fallout. If that was a direction they chose to go I hope whoever does it does not make it like the Elder Scrolls MMORPG.
Back to top Go down
Snarken

Snarken

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 10:55 pm

I feel as though adding multiplayer to a Fallout game would somewhat ruin the atmosphere and gameplay experience, as the game was meant to have a sense of "lone wanderer" in it.

I do like the idea of roaming around the Wasteland with a fellow traveler, though... but I guess companions can fill that role. Laughing

warframe

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 11:04 pm

Snarken, that's exactly how I feel about it. It would seem less in the spirit of fallout with too many people running about. Even just one more player with you would in my opinion take from the experience.
Back to top Go down
The Red Shoe

The Red Shoe

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 11:34 pm

If it was ran as servers of 10 or 15 people each and had many servers to choose from then I think I would enjoy it very much because while it isn't over populated you also have to chance to make friends and companions with real people.

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
warframe

warframe

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 12:28 am

I get what your saying, and that makes sense. for 10 or 15 players they should double the size of the New Vegas map to compensate for that human element. I could dig running into a another player every once in a long while, not knowing if hes friend or foe, Ala DayZ. But they already have a few games that play in that style already.

Edit: Cannot express the importance of a decently sized map to prevent each server from being a constant respawn death match.
Back to top Go down
midnight1996

midnight1996

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 1:34 am

fallout 4 should not be Online for story mode and the single player should get at least 95% of the devs attention. if they add a multiplayer sandbox then that's one thing, but they should make multiplayer optional not required.
Back to top Go down
xThat1WhiteKidx

xThat1WhiteKidx

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 3:17 am

As long as it doesn't interfere with the single player. Maybe if they add a separate mode for co-op like Bioware did with Mass Effect, but other then that i'm completely against multiplayer.

gasmasklover

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 3:23 am

No... In a way.... Fallout is supposed to be a lonely game with adventure like the Elder Scrolls but with a helpless survival feel. Don't get me wrong it's not a sin but in a way it's not like Fallout. You are a survivor, a waste-lander wandering the wastes with a hunting rifle and a bottle of nuka cola. Let's not make it a xp grinding, money grabbing piece of shit. Some games should not die like some... others have. Now something like The Last of Us multiplayer might be okay but again it can't mess with Fallout it's self. If it does you are going to ruin the game.

Back to top Go down
http://burnie.com/
farlas816

farlas816

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 5:26 pm

First off, what about your companions? Second, it would be the exact same game play, except when in co-op, instead of loading back when you die, you just wake up in a town, something like red dead redemption's multiplayer

TheLaziestSloth

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 6:44 pm

It makes me sad to see people just instantly say "NOP NOP NOP. WRONG." right off the bat :/

What if it was implemented like so: Drop-in-drop-out co-op, which was only available if you had an AI follower AND you toggled the "Allow Co-op" option to on? Then there was privacy, IE "Public", "Friends only", "Invite only". Essentially making it so if you still want to retain the lone wanderer feel, then you by all means can do that, but the co-op is just a fun little feature added on-top. Free-roam with a guy tagging along to help you out, maybe if they help you they even get to keep the XP they earn in their adventure for their courier?

Just a thought. I don't really think I'd use it but I hate that people just instantly say no without even giving it any thought :/

PREPARE TO DIIIIE!
Back to top Go down
farlas816

farlas816

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 6:51 pm

Thanks, because I really like this idea, and I see you really thought about it's mechanics, more then I have even. Yeah, I'm thinking something something like co-op in Saints Row.

Shadowthief

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 06, 2014 11:48 pm

I would think, too keep the single player aspect, of its predecessors but have a multiplayer option where you and some friends can explore, and fight the monsters of the waste together. Kind of like co-op.
Back to top Go down
GenJohnWilliam

GenJohnWilliam

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 12:04 am

I was thinking online for fallout should be like GTA 5 that way we have online and our story mode

co op would be fun to like assassins creed unity
Back to top Go down
ninodeawesome

ninodeawesome

Character sheet
Name: Dorian
Faction: Independent
Level: 26

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 10:03 pm

Yes I think they're should be but I think it should be completely optionally because forced anything can ruin a game like the forced cat woman missions on Arkham City

Kommandant-hillbilly

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 10:29 pm

I can only see co-op for fallout, that's just me though.

Antracite

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 10:52 pm

No, not at all. Seeing other players jumping around would kill immersion.
I've never been much for multiplayer.
Co-op would be nice though, to a degree.
Back to top Go down
Dragunslayer

Dragunslayer

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:10 am

As much as I'd like to say yes and have a Co-Op function on it, as several have already pointed out, this would make modding the game difficult. There's a ton of issues that would result from it, especially when you start taking into consideration all the different mods that can be done. Everything ranging from simple retextures to things that change the entire feel of the game.

It would end up having to be a trade off, mods or some form of multiplayer. While I'm sure many would love to be able to explore whatever desolate area they'd have us in next, many more would not want to give up their mods for that ability.

SuperDemonBoy15

Character sheet
Name: Crowder
Faction: FOJ
Level: 7812

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 2:19 am

I would say an online MP like GTA5 has, and online co-op. Split screen would be nice too.

Try out my other Realism overhaul for New Vegas!

FNV-PROJECT REALISM
Back to top Go down
farlas816

farlas816

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 3:31 am

Dragunslayer wrote:
As much as I'd like to say yes and have a Co-Op function on it, as several have already pointed out, this would make modding the game difficult. There's a ton of issues that would result from it, especially when you start taking into consideration all the different mods that can be done. Everything ranging from simple retextures to things that change the entire feel of the game.

It would end up having to be a trade off, mods or some form of multiplayer. While I'm sure many would love to be able to explore whatever desolate area they'd have us in next, many more would not want to give up their mods for that ability.
Yes, but don't rule it out, think of things like gmod, that people have all different mods for, but still have their game mode servers. Also, I don' think texture replacers would be a huge deal, like how two people can play minecraft together who have different texture packs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?   Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think Fallout 4 should have online or not?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next