Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
marvel power boom daryl riot boomers wolfenstein machine money body khan mandalorian gauss hunk NPCs Call ghoul commonwealth Reforged Ryse Gear Mask dead Superpele vault Overhaul
Latest topics
» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
What is your favorite Vault Suit design?  Emptyby monke gaming Yesterday at 11:56 pm

» A long overdue introduction
What is your favorite Vault Suit design?  Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
What is your favorite Vault Suit design?  Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
What is your favorite Vault Suit design?  Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
What is your favorite Vault Suit design?  Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
What is your favorite Vault Suit design?  Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
What is your favorite Vault Suit design?  Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
What is your favorite Vault Suit design?  Emptyby noacctname1 Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
What is your favorite Vault Suit design?  Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:06 pm

» The Next fallout
What is your favorite Vault Suit design?  Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
What is your favorite Vault Suit design?  Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
What is your favorite Vault Suit design?  Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
What is your favorite Vault Suit design?  Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
What is your favorite Vault Suit design?  Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
What is your favorite Vault Suit design?  Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
What is your favorite Vault Suit design?  Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
What is your favorite Vault Suit design?  Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
What is your favorite Vault Suit design?  Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
What is your favorite Vault Suit design?  Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:29 am

» Late Introduction
What is your favorite Vault Suit design?  Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 1:29 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

What is your favorite Vault Suit design?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheThompsonBoss

What is your favorite Vault Suit design?  Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite Vault Suit design?    What is your favorite Vault Suit design?  EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 8:19 pm

So, over the years we've had several variations on the Vault Suit in different Fallout games. From the slim spandex version in FO1 and 2 to the more fabric jumpsuit style of FO3 and NV to another spandex version with a more sci-fi feel to it in FO4 to finally a sort of combination of FO4 and FO3's design in FO76. So, I'm wondering...What is everyone's favorite Vault Suit design?

I'm just gonna go on record now and say my favorite Vault Suit design is FO76! To me, it's just perfect. We get the more spandex look of FO4, but with the more jumpsuit/baggy look from FO3 and NV. When I first saw the FO76 teaser trailer I was more hyped to wear the Vault Suit then the new(Or technically old) Pip-Boy. It's that good in my opinion! I'm honestly surprised that no one has attempted to recreate it and post the mod on the Nexus. Yes, I know someone did port the FO76 Vault Suit on here for a time(I think her files are now gone though), but I mean actually recreated it from scratch and placed it on the Nexus as a Vault Suit replacer or something. But yeah, to me the FO76 Vault Suit is the best!

But what are your thoughts? Do you agree with me or do you prefer one of the other looks from the various games? Let me know your thoughts! Smile
Back to top Go down
IIHawkerII

IIHawkerII

Character sheet
Name: Conroy El Cadera
Faction: Independant
Level: 49

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Vault Suit design?    What is your favorite Vault Suit design?  EmptySat Aug 28, 2021 8:50 pm

Fallout 3, hands down for me. Gritty, techy looking while still having a realistic amount of wiggle room. Perfectly fits the artstyle of Fallout, imo - Plus you have the great addition of the Utility suit as well. =D

And I find, on my way to death and happiness,
that my heroes, my heroes dress in black.
Back to top Go down
Sirdanest

Sirdanest

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction: Dependent
Level: Basement

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Vault Suit design?    What is your favorite Vault Suit design?  EmptySun Aug 29, 2021 10:17 am

I like the proto vault suit mod from fallout 4.
Back to top Go down
spymuffin

spymuffin

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Vault Suit design?    What is your favorite Vault Suit design?  EmptyFri Oct 01, 2021 9:35 am

Personally very into the Fallout 76 suit, as a midpoint between the 3 and 4 suits.

Though, and this is very hyperspecific opinion: I like the typography on the back of the Fallout 4 suits better. Those thick '1's, hmm.. Nice.
Back to top Go down
someguynamedrob

someguynamedrob

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Vault Suit design?    What is your favorite Vault Suit design?  EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 7:04 am

Personally I prefer the FO3/NV denim and leather look. I agree with IIHawkerII that it just has the right "feel" for the Fallout universe, as it looks like it's made from roughly the same kind of textiles used for the rest of the pre-war clothing.
Back to top Go down
elfwall

elfwall

Character sheet
Name: Joe Barber
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Vault Suit design?    What is your favorite Vault Suit design?  EmptySat Oct 02, 2021 11:57 pm

Defınetly the "Armored Vault Suit" from 3/NV. It has so much character and tells a lot about the wearer. Here we see a man/woman who went into the vaults when the bombs fell. With hope for the future of himself/herself and their loved ones who came with them. Probably went through hell with all the shit Vault-Tec put them through. And they finally left that vault only to see their country in ruins.

So they had to adapt to this new hellhole for the sake of survival. The shoulder pad and all the makeshift gear they have on them symbolizes this. But they still carry that younger naive boy/girl with them. Just a tiny bit. The fact that they put all this gear on top of the vault suit must be a reminder to themselves, where they came from, where they belong to, and what's waiting for them when/if they go back. The vault suit in this context almost has a badge of honor feel like "I survived all this shit that happened in this vault".
Back to top Go down
someguynamedrob

someguynamedrob

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Vault Suit design?    What is your favorite Vault Suit design?  EmptySun Oct 03, 2021 6:25 am

elfwall wrote:
The vault suit in this context almost has a badge of honor feel like "I survived all this shit that happened in this vault".

"I survived Vault-Tec, and all I got was this lousy jumpsuit."

In all seriousness though, for all the flak that Bethesda gets from classic fans for retcons, the armored vault suits look like a great interpretation of the suit the original Vault Dweller is wearing as they walk out into the desert at the very end of Fallout 1. Full credit where it's due
Back to top Go down
zombie123

zombie123

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Vault Suit design?    What is your favorite Vault Suit design?  EmptySat Jul 15, 2023 8:57 pm

I think I'd have to go with Fallout 76's jumpsuit. I prefer the sleek look over the baggy jumpsuits from 3/NV.
Back to top Go down
dlc-Emerald

dlc-Emerald

Character sheet
Name: dillywilly
Faction: Institute
Level: 37

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Vault Suit design?    What is your favorite Vault Suit design?  EmptyWed Aug 02, 2023 9:00 am

i like the vault suit style from 76 the best but the giant numbers from 1&2 are the best numbers

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Vault Suit design?    What is your favorite Vault Suit design?  Empty

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Vault Suit design?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1