Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
commonwealth money Gear Mask khan NPCs ghoul marvel gauss dead body Overhaul wolfenstein boomers riot boom Reforged Call hunk Superpele mandalorian vault power machine daryl Ryse
Latest topics
» Hey guys!!!
Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 Emptyby SilverInc Yesterday at 9:39 am

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 Emptyby monke gaming Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:56 pm

» A long overdue introduction
Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 Emptyby noacctname1 Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:54 pm

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 5:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 6:27 am

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:29 am

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BloodySister69

BloodySister69

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other.   Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 5:00 pm

IIHawkerII wrote:
gibons45 wrote:
If someone is supporting a game that has done so much damage to the fallout name and is actively poisoning it with microtransations and rip off subscription plans that do nothing but fix problems that Bethesda made themselves in the hopes that it will make people spend more money on an already full priced game then yes I can say you are not a fallout fan
An actual fallout fan would fight to keep his favorite game free of predatory business practices and nonsensical bullshit!

Have you never played an MMO before? How do you think they pay to keep the game running and maintain it's content flow? Good will and initial game sales? Mate, Subscriptions and Microtransactions have been a part of MMOs forever now and nobody gives a shit about them, they're an accepted part of that model of game. This is before the gaming community went crazy over lootboxes and consumer rights - MMOs are allowed to have 'em.

76 is even cheap as far as MMOs go - Gives out a bunch of free premium currency, doesn't have any RNG lootboxes, gives you a shit ton of currency with your subscription that's far more generous than any other MMO on the market. To say that it's a problem because it's fallout is the shallowest, most close-minded thinking I can fathom. It's a spin-off. An MMO. If you're that butthurt that it dared to be set in the same world as your favorite series then I'd suggest you ignore it for your own sanity.
completely agree with you, thank you.

gibons45

PostSubject: Re: Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other.   Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 6:16 pm

IIHawkerII wrote:
gibons45 wrote:
If someone is supporting a game that has done so much damage to the fallout name and is actively poisoning it with microtransations and rip off subscription plans that do nothing but fix problems that Bethesda made themselves in the hopes that it will make people spend more money on an already full priced game then yes I can say you are not a fallout fan
An actual fallout fan would fight to keep his favorite game free of predatory business practices and nonsensical bullshit!

Have you never played an MMO before? How do you think they pay to keep the game running and maintain it's content flow? Good will and initial game sales? Mate, Subscriptions and Microtransactions have been a part of MMOs forever now and nobody gives a shit about them, they're an accepted part of that model of game. This is before the gaming community went crazy over lootboxes and consumer rights - MMOs are allowed to have 'em.

76 is even cheap as far as MMOs go - Gives out a bunch of free premium currency, doesn't have any RNG lootboxes, gives you a shit ton of currency with your subscription that's far more generous than any other MMO on the market. To say that it's a problem because it's fallout is the shallowest, most close-minded thinking I can fathom. It's a spin-off. An MMO. If you're that butthurt that it dared to be set in the same world as your favorite series then I'd suggest you ignore it for your own sanity.

All they would have to do is make a offline singleplayer version and Bam problem solved but no they wouldn't do that because then everyone would play the obviously superior version and then Bethesda wouldn't be able to rip off gullible retards with too much disposable income and they don't want that now do they
And why the hell would I excuse abhorrent predatory business practices just because other corporations are doing it?
If people like you would stop sucking corporate dick for a second maybe you'd see that your being manipulated to give soulless corporations your money for the digital equivalent of someone jingling keys.

themaster96

themaster96

PostSubject: Re: Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other.   Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 7:17 pm

IIHawkerII wrote:
gibons45 wrote:

With you on this one, I played other MMO's before and had a lot of fun, even if some of them were pay to win, Ragnarok, Mu, Perfect World are good examples. Never played WoW though people say it's great, played ESO, liked it a lot but it got expensive fast, each chapter is like 30-60 bucks, you're not obliged to buy them, you can play the vanilla game, but hey, expansions are nice.
Back to top Go down
IIHawkerII

IIHawkerII

Character sheet
Name: Conroy El Cadera
Faction: Independant
Level: 49

PostSubject: Re: Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other.   Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 31, 2021 7:39 pm

gibons45 wrote:
All they would have to do is make a offline singleplayer version and Bam problem solved but no they wouldn't do that because then everyone would play the obviously superior version and then Bethesda wouldn't be able to rip off gullible retards with too much disposable income and they don't want that now do they
And why the hell would I excuse abhorrent predatory business practices just because other corporations are doing it?
If people like you would stop sucking corporate dick for a second maybe you'd see that your being manipulated to give soulless corporations your money for the digital equivalent of someone jingling keys.

The floor is open, you're totally free to tell me how they'd finance further updates for the game. And I hate to break it to you, bub - But a 'shitty' MMO isn't gonna suddenly become a great singleplayer game because you made an offline version - Literally the only difference would be that you wouldn't have other people to play with. closed eyes smile

Rapid fire points!

1- People spend their money as they like, it's their business. Not yours. Cast stones all you want, but I'm willing to bet my entire life's saving that you've made some 'retarded' purchases in your life.
2 - Ah yes, they're completely soulless, only caring about making as much money through microtransactions and subscription fees as possible, that's why all the DLC is free and why the company's forseeable future is full of nothing but (No live service) singleplayer games with a couple of co-op dealies thrown in.
3 - You should excuse them because it's logical? Again, have you never played an MMO? This is how they work. Refer to my above statement, you're more than welcome to educate me on how you would finance an MMO's development.
4 - Pro-tip, if you wanna make a credible argument and actually engage with people on this website, don't mud sling and throw around ridiculous crap like 'Oh, you disagree? You're sucking corporate dick'. Notice how I haven't done that? I'd expect the same courtesy. You can disagree with something without being polar opposite to the point - Just because I don't agree that 76 is disgusting doesn't mean I love it. It's called being a centrist and generally not belonging to a think-cult.

And I find, on my way to death and happiness,
that my heroes, my heroes dress in black.
Back to top Go down
themaster96

themaster96

PostSubject: Re: Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other.   Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 2:38 pm

gibons45 wrote:
IIHawkerII wrote:
gibons45 wrote:

IIHawkerII wrote:
gibons45 wrote:

The floor is open, you're totally free to tell me how they'd finance further updates for the game. And I hate to break it to you, bub - But a 'shitty' MMO isn't gonna suddenly become a great singleplayer game because you made an offline version - Literally the only difference would be that you wouldn't have other people to play with. closed eyes smile

Rapid fire points!

1- People spend their money as they like, it's their business. Not yours. Cast stones all you want, but I'm willing to bet my entire life's saving that you've made some 'retarded' purchases in your life.
2 - Ah yes, they're completely soulless, only caring about making as much money through microtransactions and subscription fees as possible, that's why all the DLC is free and why the company's forseeable future is full of nothing but (No live service) singleplayer games with a couple of co-op dealies thrown in.
3 - You should excuse them because it's logical? Again, have you never played an MMO? This is how they work. Refer to my above statement, you're more than welcome to educate me on how you would finance an MMO's development.
4 - Pro-tip, if you wanna make a credible argument and actually engage with people on this website, don't mud sling and throw around ridiculous crap like 'Oh, you disagree? You're sucking corporate dick'. Notice how I haven't done that? I'd expect the same courtesy. You can disagree with something without being polar opposite to the point - Just because I don't agree that 76 is disgusting doesn't mean I love it. It's called being a centrist and generally not belonging to a think-cult.

Which is interesting and ironic because the whole point of the thread was to understand the situation with toxic fans, nothing like a real life example to set up the mood.
Back to top Go down
gibons45

gibons45

PostSubject: Re: Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other.   Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 3:40 pm

IIHawkerII wrote:
gibons45 wrote:

Rapid fire points!

>People spend their money as they like, it's their business. Not yours.
oh ok so if someone starts giving money to criminals or terrorists or drug dealers that perfectly fine by you because you know it's their business. Not yours!
I'm not going to make excuses for people who are giving money to a "game" that is actively harming the Fallout series they can go to hell.

>Ah yes, they're completely soulless, only caring about making as much money through microtransactions and subscription fees as possible, that's why all the DLC is free and why the company's forseeable future is full of nothing but (No live service) singleplayer games with a couple of co-op dealies thrown in.
none of that excuses the fact they are taking advantage of morons to line their pockets and considering 76 was still a huge shitshow i doubt they are going to put out their plans to maliciously monetize their games and cut out anything they can to sell back to people

>You should excuse them because it's logical? Again, have you never played an MMO? This is how they work. Refer to my above statement, you're more than welcome to educate me on how you would finance an MMO's development.
oh ok so its perfectly fine as long as everyone else is doing it then!
slavery - A ok in your book!
murder - Not a problem in the world according to you!
Rape - happens everywhere so its bad so says you!
well fuck that noise I'm not going to just ignore something horrible just because its common or because its the norm

>Pro-tip, if you wanna make a credible argument and actually engage with people on this website, don't mud sling and throw around ridiculous crap like 'Oh, you disagree? You're sucking corporate dick'. Notice how I haven't done that? I'd expect the same courtesy. You can disagree with something without being polar opposite to the point - Just because I don't agree that 76 is disgusting doesn't mean I love it. It's called being a centrist and generally not belonging to a think-cult.
you're the one making excuses for and defending a multi-billion corporation so yes you are sucking corporate dick!
and I have no intentions of being nice to someone poisoning something I care about.
but then again it doesn't what I say people like you will continue to be idiots and give money to horrible products regardless of the consequences.

TLDR fuck 76 fuck its predatory business practices and fuck anyone supporting it!

themaster96

themaster96

PostSubject: Re: Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other.   Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:49 pm

I don't think you're thinking rationally anymore, because you're arguments are trying to make the person feel bad for thinking differently than you and to make others shame them. It's a very old technique, if you can't beat a person's argument, attack it, good old Argumentum ad hominem. Perhaps you should learn to discuss things politely first, if you can't deal with reality nor reason with things using logic and want to thrown a tantrum, go ahead, but... You're just going to make yourself look childish and unplolite
Back to top Go down
IIHawkerII

IIHawkerII

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other.   Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:54 pm

gibons45 wrote:
TLDR fuck 76 fuck its predatory business practices and fuck anyone supporting it!

Not gonna quote all that - But boy, oh boy! Would you look at that... Wild, sweeping accusations and enormous hyperbole comparing MMO games to rape and drug running. Oh, No Mutants Allowed - Never change, please. Honestly - Are you sure you're not FandomTribal? You REALLY sound like FandomTribal. I know I've asked you this before and you've denied it - But you two have the same smell about you, a very unique, pungent smell.

So, gonna just ignore all the ridiculous bullshit you tacked onto my questions and reiterate. =D

1 - People are allowed to buy shit from 76 if they want. You've bought dumb shit in the past that's just as open to judgement. End of story, finito. None of this 'Drug running' bullshit, seriously - How can you look at that and think that's a reasonable length to take it to? Bloody nutter. closed eyes smile

2 - So, conspiracy theories, gotcha. It's not like we have a good idea of what their next game is, in terms of mentization - right? *Stares at Deathloop coming out in like a month with no live service or MTXs*. Worst we'll probably get is a creation club for Starfield and ES6, assuming it won't be killed this November by Skyrim's anniversary edition.

3 - Noticed you're dodging my question here, friend - Remind me how you'd fund an MMO's continual development, please? Oh and yes, feed me more bullshit hyperboles, they definitely make a strong argument. Mmmm - FEED ME.

4 - And anyway - Serious time, here's the caveman tribalism junk. It seems there are two kinds of people in your world. Those that would gleefully Lee-Harvey Oswald Todd Howard at E3 and those that live only to polish his wang. Never have I said I /like/ microtransactions or that I even like 76 - I simply see why they exist and don't go out of my way to put down or attack people that do enjoy or partake in them. I've never even said I personally take part in them or even own 76 - But you've leapt to that because your brain only has those two camps to offer.

If you're going to self-professedly troll and attack people over it here - Perhaps we should save ourselves time and just get a moderator in here?

Back to top Go down
themaster96

themaster96

PostSubject: Re: Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other.   Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 5:57 pm

Yeah I don't think reasoning is going to work here, once the cursing start, the discussion is basically over and has been transformed into a one sided fight.

Also

Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 Raw10

Seriously the irony is almost palpable at this point, it couldn't be better. I'm sorry if I look like an ass, but I couldn't resist posting this meme.
Back to top Go down
Tastys

Tastys

PostSubject: Re: Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other.   Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 9:02 pm

Don't worry he's just going through one of the stages of grief. I've accepted that the fallout I want is not likely to return (Unless Microsoft lets Obsidian develop another one) but that is just my feeble wish. I personally don't see the point in hating Fallout:76 fans, Bethesda is a whole other story. I personally hate the practices Bethesda is trying to insert into their games and feel they disserve the hate.
Back to top Go down
IIHawkerII

IIHawkerII

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other.   Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 9:29 pm

Tastys wrote:
Don't worry he's just going through one of the stages of grief. I've accepted that the fallout I want is not likely to return (Unless Microsoft lets Obsidian develop another one) but that is just my feeble wish. I personally don't see the point in hating Fallout:76 fans, Bethesda is a whole other story. I personally hate the practices Bethesda is trying to insert into their games and feel they disserve the hate.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I don't think Obsidian can make a good fallout game anymore - They've fallen behind even Bethesda. If you've played the Outer Worlds, you know what I'm talking about - They've fallen off the horse and broke both legs.

Back to top Go down
themaster96

themaster96

PostSubject: Re: Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other.   Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 5:05 am

IIHawkerII wrote:
Tastys wrote:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I don't think Obsidian can make a good fallout game anymore - They've fallen behind even Bethesda. If you've played the Outer Worlds, you know what I'm talking about - They've fallen off the horse and broke both legs.

Damn, It's that bad? I didn't play Outer Worlds but one of the complaints I heard was that it was too short
Back to top Go down
IIHawkerII

IIHawkerII

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other.   Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 6:36 am

themaster96 wrote:
Damn, It's that bad? I didn't play Outer Worlds but one of the complaints I heard was that it was too short

I think so anyway, but I'm sure others would be more generous. (Likely due to the public standing of it's competition at the time. Seriously, when the game came out - Every 9/10 / 10/10 review on Metacritic mentioned Bethesda or 76, you could feel the seething. Folk were happy to put Outer Worlds on a pedestal it didn't deserve to fight Bethesda during the lowest depth of their PR crisis.)

But aye, Outer Worlds has a whole laundry list of issues that I'm sure is addressed in a few topics on GUN. But the short TLDR bullet points reasoning is...

1 - Boring world design that's always A to B with nothing in between.
2 - Cringey marvel-esque, quirky humor and dialogue
3 - Severe lack of enemy, weapon, etc variety
4 - Useless tacked on Skill / perk system that does nothing but provide the illusion of depth. Most skills and perks do nothing and some are completely redundant, only there to pad out the list. You're looking at imagination the likes of +5% health, +5% damage, +5% bullet time, etc, etc.
5 - Loud, in your face themes and messages. The entire game, the whole way through, Outer Worlds will loudly shout in your face 'Corporations are bad and incompetent', even when you play the corporate path - Which is genuinely insulting to one's intelligence.
6 - The planets start out strong but very quickly plateau into a repetitive slog of 'Help corpo or anti corpo solve problem, kill the other, rinse, repeat'.

In my eyes it's basically a higher budget version of 'ELEX' or 'Bound By Flame', which are low budget, low quality indie RPGs. It doesn't even come close to what they were trying to sell it as. "New Vegas in Space".

Back to top Go down
themaster96

themaster96

PostSubject: Re: Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other.   Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 6:46 am

Well thats a shame, been itching for a new RPG, perhaps Starfield might be good, I sure hope so, because one of my problems with FO4 was the lack of depth of RPG elements, well that and the fact that the "R" of "RPG" pretty much doesn't exist, well unless you do want to roleplay as the worried father, want to roleplay as an Enclave Remnant or Survivalist? Well tough shit, you can't.

What about Wasteland 3? Any good?
Back to top Go down
Tastys

Tastys

PostSubject: Re: Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other.   Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 12:59 pm

IIHawkerII wrote:
Tastys wrote:

I know, but hopefully all the bad decisions where done by the higher ups in the company and Josh didn't have a say in it.

Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 15531210

Back to top Go down
themaster96

themaster96

PostSubject: Re: Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other.   Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 02, 2021 1:31 pm

Tastys wrote:
IIHawkerII wrote:
Tastys wrote:

I know, but hopefully all the bad decisions where done by the higher ups in the company and Josh didn't have a say in it.

Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 15531210

Damn...That actually explains a lot, an agenda that comes with a game. Each Fallout enforces the main dillema of the series "War, War never changes" and it delivers it beautifully through each game, and thats the art of it, it's a game that comes with a message, not the other way around.
Back to top Go down
Ballout

Ballout

PostSubject: Re: Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other.   Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 2:41 am

I may have missed something here, but the people in that photo above are NOT the original creators of Fallout.
They would have been infants or not even born when FO1 came out. And sorry to be blunt, but they look like the radical activist types that have destroyed the industry.

Don't hate other FO gamers, particularly the old schoolers who started with 1.  I do, however detest the one-sided extremists who wormed their way into gaming and are ruining classic franchises with their extremist agendae.

edit - Gibons45 hit the nail on the head.  If 76 suddenly had a single player option I run with it and never touch the MP again.
Someone brought up the mod that made Tarkov SP, would absolutely love to see that happen with 76.
Back to top Go down
IIHawkerII

IIHawkerII

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other.   Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 4:08 am

Ballout wrote:

edit - Gibons45 hit the nail on the head.  If 76 suddenly had a single player option I run with it and never touch the MP again.
Someone brought up the mod that made Tarkov SP, would absolutely love to see that happen with 76.

This is kinda confusing as a statement, as 76 is right now - You basically can play it single player, it's more or less designed that way. The only real difference is needing an internet connection. That might sound like Hyperbole, but as far as I'm aware it's super common to play the game completely on your own and almost never run into other players. And that's in the free, public mode.

Back to top Go down
Tastys

Tastys

PostSubject: Re: Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other.   Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 10:25 pm

Ballout wrote:
I may have missed something here, but the people in that photo above are NOT the original creators of Fallout.
They would have been infants or not even born when FO1 came out. And sorry to be blunt, but they look like the radical activist types that have destroyed the industry.

Don't hate other FO gamers, particularly the old schoolers who started with 1.  I do, however detest the one-sided extremists who wormed their way into gaming and are ruining classic franchises with their extremist agendae.

The Pic was more about how Obsidian has changed as a company. Not about Fallout itself, sorry for the confusion.
Back to top Go down
Ballout

Ballout

PostSubject: Re: Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other.   Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 03, 2021 11:50 pm

Tastys wrote:
Ballout wrote:

The Pic was more about how Obsidian has changed as a company. Not about Fallout itself, sorry for the confusion.

Ha, now worries, I get confused easily. I see what you did t
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other.   Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Fallout Fans Hate Each Other.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next