Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
wolfenstein marvel vault body riot mandalorian NPCs commonwealth Ryse Mask space daryl boomers ghoul machine khan Call hunk money dead Superpele FCOM Gear boom Reforged upgrades
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Which faction do you hate the most?  Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Which faction do you hate the most?  Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Which faction do you hate the most?  Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Which faction do you hate the most?  Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Which faction do you hate the most?  Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Which faction do you hate the most?  Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Which faction do you hate the most?  Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Which faction do you hate the most?  Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Which faction do you hate the most?  Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Which faction do you hate the most?  Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Which faction do you hate the most?  Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Which faction do you hate the most?  Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Which faction do you hate the most?  Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Which faction do you hate the most?  Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Which faction do you hate the most?  Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Which faction do you hate the most?  Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Which faction do you hate the most?  Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Which faction do you hate the most?  Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Which faction do you hate the most?  Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Which faction do you hate the most?  Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Which faction do you hate the most?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spoofy

Spoofy

Character sheet
Name: El Greco
Faction: NCR
Level: 50

Which faction do you hate the most?  Empty
PostSubject: Which faction do you hate the most?    Which faction do you hate the most?  EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 5:02 am

I really hate the Brotherhood of Steel. All they really do is just hoard tech for themselves. Their western chapters don't trade with anyone or just interact with the general public overall, and heir existence is based on greed and self benefit and have barely shown any altruistic behaviors at all, as well as hindering the process of rebuilding America itself. Mr. House is basically the same thing, and I don't quite like him either.

Although the Enclave are responsible for many evils in the wastes, such as the creation of FEV and it's (potential) release, The Brotherhood of Steel (western chapter) aren't exactly that far out in their attempt in hoarding a power source in Helios One. The systems there could've gone to power a greater amount of New Vegas and Freeside, while the Brotherhood could've easily tried to use it for a weapon, and for what? They aren't exactly threatened in the Mojave Wasteland and if the western chapter was big enough, who was to say they wouldn't be the third faction fighting over Hoover Dam?

I might just let them live in my current playthrough, but I've blown them up the last two times. If the Brotherhood's actions are actually good for the wasteland, I'd like to know why.

darkstyler

darkstyler

PostSubject: Re: Which faction do you hate the most?    Which faction do you hate the most?  EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 7:27 am

I don't like the legion of Caesar because they act like...psychopaths and I don't like psychopaths. That's why I kill them when as soon I see them, (am I also a psychopath ? Hmmm I need to think about it...). They also wear robes, may be to run faster, but they look so ridiculous dressed like this with feathers on their head, (it looks like red chickens). At least I see them from far in the scope of my rifle, (am I also be a coward ? Hmmm I need to think about it ...)

Which faction do you hate the most?  Sig-1214Which faction do you hate the most?  Bande-21Which faction do you hate the most?  Bande-22Which faction do you hate the most?  Bande-23Which faction do you hate the most?  Bande-24Which faction do you hate the most?  Bande-25
Back to top Go down
https://www.gunetwork.org/t16839-tutorial-on-how-to-mod-your-hea
TigerVS

TigerVS

Character sheet
Name: RedOctober

PostSubject: Re: Which faction do you hate the most?    Which faction do you hate the most?  EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 8:18 am

I dont like Railroad. They looks stupid in war with Brotherhood and Institute. When everyone fight among themselves, they just steal a synths and let them free. If we kill everyone in Railroad, then nothing happend(.

IIHawkerII

Character sheet
Name: Conroy El Cadera
Faction: Independant
Level: 49

PostSubject: Re: Which faction do you hate the most?    Which faction do you hate the most?  EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 9:05 am

The Brotherhood of Steel- Specifically those presented in Fallout 4. The thing is- In New Vegas, I hated the NCR... Not how the looked- But how they acted, the whole 'HOOAH' soldier trope mentality or whatnot. It got me to side with House or Caesar most of the time as they felt less generic. But Maxson's chapter? Oh boy! They took that soldier angle and ramped it up to an eleven, which frankly hurts to play given my love for the Brotherhood in Fallout 3, where they felt almost like tech priests or somesuch.

And I find, on my way to death and happiness,
that my heroes, my heroes dress in black.
Back to top Go down
njmanga097

njmanga097

Character sheet
Name: Captain Wick
Faction: Wildfire
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which faction do you hate the most?    Which faction do you hate the most?  EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 9:26 am

Commonwealth BoS. Biggest jerk in the wasteland, thinking they're some sort of savior when they're just making shit worse for everyone. Local farmers were already having a hard time growing crops and then here comes power armor kids forcing these hardworking people to "donate" crops. I'm glad I killed these people on my first complete playthrough Rambo Shooting
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/noel.manga.art
DonEsteban

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which faction do you hate the most?    Which faction do you hate the most?  EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 10:30 am

Railroard. Stupid people thinking machines can be human
Back to top Go down
The Rabid Dog

The Rabid Dog

Character sheet
Name: Niko
Faction: Myself
Level: Over 9000 Chromosomes

PostSubject: Re: Which faction do you hate the most?    Which faction do you hate the most?  EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 10:33 am

@njmanga097 that aside that they're fucking nazis, racists and totalitarians, the new enclave if you think about it.

I hated the NCR, i've never side with them, i don't know, it's because they're trying to revive the old world's government with all the shit that implies, and i already hate the current system.

ahyuser001

ahyuser001

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which faction do you hate the most?    Which faction do you hate the most?  EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 3:00 pm

The Railroad.

Because they want to rescue toasters and toasters are evil.

Will there be enough Dakka?
Back to top Go down
Hoppyhead

Hoppyhead

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which faction do you hate the most?    Which faction do you hate the most?  EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 6:11 pm

I hate the Powder Gangers. A bunch of criminals who has and continue to do horrible things to people. I enjoy being the Angel of Death to them.
Also same for the Feinds I love murdering all Fiends for the same reasons.
If they wouldn't respawn I would single handedly eradicate both factions.

Rjay47

Character sheet
Name: Jacob Page

PostSubject: Re: Which faction do you hate the most?    Which faction do you hate the most?  EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 6:18 pm

I don't  like the vanilla Minutemen because they're so badly implemented, boring and Annoying to work with, plus the general armor is garbage.
Back to top Go down
101stAirborne

101stAirborne

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which faction do you hate the most?    Which faction do you hate the most?  EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 9:08 pm

I absolutely hate the BOS in Fallout 4. They were just jerks, and Maxson was basically a dictator forcing people to like the BOS.
Back to top Go down
Heisenberg

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which faction do you hate the most?    Which faction do you hate the most?  EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 9:31 pm

I equally hate Caesar's Legion as much as I do the Minutemen. While the disadvantages of a Legion ending certainly outweigh the advantages due to the Legion being a typical bad guy faction with almost no redeemable qualities, the Minutemen are the complete opposite to this. The Minutemen instead are the typical goody-two-shoes militia that seemingly destroy all who oppose them while hanging on the shoulders of the player/sole survivor. 

They both are two factions I felt needed more exploration and detail, but at least I can say for the limited writing for the Legion that they were better written, the problem is that I can't see any of their motives and everything they do seems like a giant step back instead of forward. As for the Minutemen, I can see why they exist, but they don't do anything, they rely on the SS for everything and there are no benefits to being their leader other than the cool looking armor you get once you discover the Castle's armory.
Back to top Go down
ghostbled

ghostbled

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Which faction do you hate the most?    Which faction do you hate the most?  EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 5:00 am

Caesar's legion is for sure one of mine, I mean how much can you like a bunch of rapist? Caesar's explanation for his atrocities regarding the Hegelian dialectic seems to me like little more than an excuse to do as he so pleases. I also generally feel like they'd fail no matter what. There's a reason the Romans died out in the first place and their methods are in no way something that would work in the wasteland. Their existence seems ridiculous to me, overall.

However, I also can't stand the BoS. They seem to act in only extremes. Between just letting the group almost rot in bunkers in New Vegas and the way they behaved in Boston, I just can't get behind them anymore.

Spoofy

Character sheet
Name: El Greco

PostSubject: Re: Which faction do you hate the most?    Which faction do you hate the most?  EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 11:12 am

I always thought that the NCR was America's best shot of returning to what it was. However, with their lack of knowledge on Old World Technology, naive thinking as well as the wrong people being in power; i.e General Lee Oliver. I always thought Hsu would do a better job in terms of how he reacts to the problems being faced (power, resources, ect.)

The NCR sure has their flaws, but then again they're better than Legion, and less evil than the Enclave. The NCR hasn't committed any real acts of evil other than General Oliver sending men to die to guarantee is own success.

Tyls

Tyls

Character sheet
Name: Madwolf
Faction: Independant
Level: Ultimate

PostSubject: Re: Which faction do you hate the most?    Which faction do you hate the most?  EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 12:55 pm

The Railroad. I don't understand why they exist. By letting synths in life they kill humans indirectly...

Legend

Character sheet
Name: Legend
Faction: Brotherhood of Plastic
Level: Windows 10

PostSubject: Re: Which faction do you hate the most?    Which faction do you hate the most?  EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 8:25 pm

I'd say Raiders. "But Legend... Raiders aren't a faction!" But... they are! In.... some odd, and rather twisted way.

The Minutemen want to help people... vigilantes with a sense of justice in a war-torn world,
The Brotherhood while they can be pompous douchebags, want to purge disease and filth....
The Railroad want to provide humanity for human-made slaves....
The Institute wishes to restore humanity to a pre-war Era, by any means.

Raiders? They just want to destroy, and pillage, and maim, and take until there's nothing left. Raiders are.... they're like cockroaches.... or sand.

Some Raiders are even organized (like the ones at the at the Saugus Ironworks). They're dangerous, and a huge threat considering their end-goal.

Riddell26

Character sheet
Name: Commander Doom
Faction: Grand Army of The Republic
Level: 0-3

PostSubject: Re: Which faction do you hate the most?    Which faction do you hate the most?  EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 12:37 pm

That is a tough one. I want to hate the Enclave due to their motives alone, but their reaction to the mutated mainland life is just human nature. Humanity fears what it doesn't know and to them everything is alien it isn't anything like they remember and they just want to bring back the world they lost no matter the cost. The brotherhood in a way can be seen as just as naive as well. Yes their crusade to keep dangerous technology out of the wrong hands is noble but consequently they ignore the fact that the tech can be used to better the wasteland as well. A wise man once said technology is neither good nor evil, its all about the motives of the wielder. Then there is the Institute again the same pitfall as the brotherhood, they refuse to share the their tech to better the world and on top of that they essentially bread a slave race that is fully self aware. I can keep going on with the NCR, Raiders, Railroad, etc. But i'm already writing out a speech Which faction do you hate the most?  1f605 to the point I hate the Railroad they do nothing constructive they just wipe synths minds and let them free. Look at what happened in Libertalia, they have no idea that they are playing with fire. They act based solely on emotion with next to no logic. I'm just waiting for a synth Hitler to come along and start putting non synths into camps.

"They grow up loyal to the Republic, or they don't grow up at all."
―Alpha-17
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which faction do you hate the most?    Which faction do you hate the most?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Which faction do you hate the most?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1