Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
boomers commonwealth Gear NPCs machine dead Overhaul Superpele money mandalorian hunk ghoul riot daryl Mask power vault boom Ryse Call khan gauss Reforged wolfenstein body marvel
Latest topics
» A long overdue introduction
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 pm

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 9:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 Emptyby gavin gold Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:22 pm

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 Emptyby HardComma Thu Apr 11, 2024 12:42 am

» Hello from nexus
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 Emptyby CosmoMods Tue Apr 02, 2024 1:52 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 4:11 pm

» Guns you want in Fallout
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 Emptyby Lupinboi Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Tuckerthecatfish

Tuckerthecatfish

Character sheet
Name: King C of FI
Faction: The Kingz of FI
Level: 060

Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 7:30 pm

they took his fish they took his berries they took his land he takes there lives

dtobviousmcduh

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 9:46 pm

No-Bark. Imagine what would he say after a trip across the mojave... Or John McLane, he would be useful in a gun fight, or when you are clearing a building filled with enemies... His clothes are in a mod already, Courier's Cache.

Just an eddit for my own amusement, Nicolas Cage as a companion!
that, would be -CRAZYEE!

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
jaffa_5

jaffa_5

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 10:19 pm

dtobviousmcduh wrote:
No-Bark. Imagine what would he say after a trip across the mojave... Or John McLane, he would be useful in a gun fight, or when you are clearing a building filled with enemies... His clothes are in a mod already, Courier's Cache.

that, would be -CRAZYEE!

imagine if you combine what No-Bark says with the wild wasteland perk in a quest and they turned out to be true that would be pretty cool.

John McLane would be cool too i would want him to make smart ass jokes like he did in the first 3 movies. (you could even throw in some lines from other bruce willis movies that wouldn't feel out of place.)

ok nicolas cage i'm less sure about how that would work. i assume it would be just him shouting lines for his movies.

Back to top Go down
gaw72290

gaw72290

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 10:23 pm

dtobviousmcduh wrote:

that, would be -CRAZYEE!

i can already see it... anytime we're around cazadors or boatflies he'll just start yelling "NOT THE BEES, not the bees!!!"

FuzzedUpDude94

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 10:32 pm

I'd like to see Leon from resident evil with some good voice acting! I would do it but i would need someone to make the mod closed eyes smile I always wanted to do some voice acting for a mod.

Tuckerthecatfish

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 10:39 pm

gary busey as a companion would make fights a lot more funny.

dtobviousmcduh

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 10:49 pm

jaffa_5 wrote:
dtobviousmcduh wrote:

that, would be -CRAZYEE!

imagine if you combine what No-Bark says with the wild wasteland perk in a quest and they turned out to be true that would be pretty cool.

John McLane would be cool too i would want him to make smart ass jokes like he did in the first 3 movies. (you could even throw in some lines from other bruce willis movies that wouldn't feel out of place.)

ok nicolas cage i'm less sure about how that would work. i assume it would be just him shouting lines for his movies.

About Nicolas Cage, i actualy was just thinking in his personality on a character, you know, the way he loses his sh*t, that would be hilarious. But i didn't meant to be taken seriously when i said that, thats why i said "for my own amusemet". I'm still laughting just thinking about it

My Achievements:
Back to top Go down
jaffa_5

jaffa_5

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 10:54 pm

dtobviousmcduh wrote:
About Nicolas Cage, i actualy was just thinking in his personality on a character, you know, the way he loses his sh*t, that would be hilarious. But i didn't meant to be taken seriously when i said that, thats why i said "for my own amusemet". I'm still laughting just thinking about it

Yeah i figured that. and yeah Cage only seems to have 2 modes "normal" and "Compleatly over the top bat shit insane" lol i guess that could work for a companion, i'm actually liking the idea more and more lol

Back to top Go down
NinjaLombax

NinjaLombax

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 2:26 am

Charizard would make an awesome companion.
Back to top Go down
FuzzedUpDude94

FuzzedUpDude94

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 2:27 am

NinjaLombax wrote:
Charizard would make an awesome companion.

Dude i would die closed eyes smile

NinjaLombax

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 8:20 am

There are some Digimon that would make awesome companions too.
Back to top Go down
yougotbeaten

yougotbeaten

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 3:16 pm

I think deathstroke would make the perfect companion in fallout. He's a silent and deadly killer who is adept in guns and swords
Back to top Go down
TheLoneSurvivor

TheLoneSurvivor

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 20, 2015 10:25 pm

Khan from both Metro games would be a good companion he is a strong navigator, who does not always result in conflict. He knows the Metro tunnels better than anyone he helped you through so much in Metro. It would be nice to return the favor to Khan being new in the Mojave

Mr. Crepsley

Mr. Crepsley

Character sheet
Name: Fried Chicken Man
Faction: Factions? pffffffffffffff
Level: 0.0000000001

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 3:16 am

Well if it's anything I'd want to travel with me in my radioactive adventures it's definitely a walrus. C'mon! I'd so want a badass walrus by my side and just rip raiders to shreds!!! It's like Robbaz's Walrus! TongueTril Why not have Walrus travel with us and kill those evvvviiiiilllll cazadores! Walrus would provide extreme help and definitely make my adventures more hysterical! God damn I want an OP walrus like Walrus. lol closed eyes smile

Great Teacher Alex

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 5:01 am

I would love Arnie from Commando to be a companion and whenever you are fighting enemies he would spout his one liners.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 5:23 am

I have this weird urge to make a Super Mario companion.
Back to top Go down
jaffa_5

jaffa_5

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 5:31 am

Tesvixen wrote:

I would love to see that. If it was a mario companion you have to make a quest to rescue peach. you could put a wasteland spin on all the character and trops of a mario game.

Back to top Go down
FuzzedUpDude94

FuzzedUpDude94

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 5:32 am

Tesvixen wrote:

I must admit that would be pretty interesting closed eyes smile

Tuckerthecatfish

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 9:59 am

I want to see a bender companion.

FuzzedUpDude94

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 21, 2015 2:31 pm

thebabyjebus wrote:
I want to see a bender companion.

Imagine the dialog! closed eyes smile I can see it now, kiss my canister jackass!

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next