Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Finnisher

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:52 pm

The storyteller from Shoddycast's Fallout lore videos.
Quick introduction to the character:

I've heard there's one or two mods already, but imagine this: The storyteller, fully voiced by the original voice actor and TTW compatible, would comment on any location that you would go to, spouting trivia about the location and/or things connected to it. Kinda like the companions in FNV, but just doing that with a lot more locations. That would of course require a lot of work, but it would be pretty amazing and immersive.

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:18 pm

I want Spartan Locke as a Follower. a Message to hopper31.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gav07Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:51 pm

@Finnisher wrote:

I've heard there's one or two mods already, but imagine this: The storyteller, fully voiced by the original voice actor and TTW compatible, would comment on any location that you would go to, spouting trivia about the location and/or things connected to it. Kinda like the companions in FNV, but just doing that with a lot more locations. That would of course require a lot of work, but it would be pretty amazing and immersive.

ShoddyCast made it themselves, and he comments on locations and it is THE voice actor @finnisher
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdlhAFs0OMZmByUo_TV735w
Finnisher

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:43 pm

@gav07Gaming wrote:
@Finnisher wrote:

ShoddyCast made it themselves, and he comments on locations and it is THE voice actor @finnisher

Hmm... So it appears. Popped up on Nexus few months back i see. Well, that's awesome. Gonna download it. Thanks.

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:27 am

Can we please get Ellie from "The last of us" that would be the best companion mod ever.

My Achievements:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AlphaCenturion09

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:52 am

Another Goris like companion. I mean there are deathclaw companion mods but seeing one in the base game would be even better.

My Achievements:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ProGamerCat

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:25 am

A realistc Version Roger from American Dad Very Happy
Because of his dirty jokes and the shit he would do.
Maybe he would open a cage full of ghouls behind my back Very Happy
And he would look different every Day.

HaroldBatman

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:50 pm

I would actually really like the goat from goat simulator, as it can pretty much do whatever a companion can, but while being a goat and also having the ability to do things nothing else can do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
alexacireale

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:32 pm

A "Fancy" Mudcrab in Fallout. Hopefully have some crazy AI overhaul like the dog so I could tell it to pinch people I don't want to get close to or to pick up a wrench.

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:14 pm

Lara Croft, lol no brainer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NinjaLombax

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:52 pm

One of the first characters I want to make a companion is a Deathclaw. They are so awesome in this game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Today at 9:49 am

Back to top Go down

Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15