Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
gauss money dead marvel vault Call Reforged hunk Gear riot commonwealth khan ghoul body boom wolfenstein power Overhaul mandalorian Mask daryl Superpele NPCs boomers Ryse machine
Latest topics
» The Fallout TV show destroyed NV. I'm done with Todd.
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 Emptyby gavin gold Today at 5:00 pm

» Just a tired engineer with too little free time
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 Emptyby Velken Yesterday at 12:54 am

» Not new, but been a long time
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 Emptyby john96 Sat May 04, 2024 12:31 am

» Hey everyone, I've missed this place so much.
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 Emptyby Xehonort Wed May 01, 2024 1:33 pm

» Hello, can anyone help me with the load order?
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 Emptyby Elean Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:21 am

» Hey guys!!!
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 Emptyby SilverInc Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:39 pm

» The Legion are fascists, let's discuss it.
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 Emptyby monke gaming Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:56 am

» A long overdue introduction
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 Emptyby Athallah Akbar Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:46 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 Emptyby Nicward Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:50 pm

» Howdy from grandmastoes
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 Emptyby Apoc Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:06 pm

» armor slot changing in creation kit
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 Emptyby Meno Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:22 am

» {Multi Choice POLL} Fallout 3 or Fallout NV music?
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 Emptyby HardComma Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:42 pm

» Hello from nexus
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 Emptyby noacctname1 Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:54 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:06 pm

» The Next fallout
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:01 pm

» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 Emptyby BellToadTall Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:55 pm

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 Emptyby CosmoMods Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:52 pm

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 Emptyby Evmeister Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:11 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 Emptyby Lupinboi Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 9:27 am

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
kdavis1937

kdavis1937

Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 EmptySat May 02, 2015 11:31 am

Easy, it would have to be Boba Fett. We already have his armor as a mod why not throw on some voice acting or add some voices from a series and BOOM! Greatest bounty hunter ever!
Back to top Go down
happysheep

happysheep

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 EmptySat May 02, 2015 12:27 pm

Mike, Saul or Heisenberg from Breaking Bad/Better Call Saul. I love each character and think they'd fit perfectly in the Fallout world. Mike as a Merc, Saul as some con artist on the strip, and Walt controlling some drug trade.
Back to top Go down
f20b10

f20b10

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 EmptySat May 02, 2015 4:21 pm

Michael Jackson. It would be great. I have no reason, like, at all. I just wanna see him XD
Back to top Go down
jokerside

jokerside

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 EmptySat May 02, 2015 8:15 pm

i want to see jackson aswell as bad as youdo
Back to top Go down
rko32

rko32

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 EmptySun May 03, 2015 4:53 am

Maybe Jade aldemir from Dying Light
Back to top Go down
Alex10006

Alex10006

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 EmptySun May 03, 2015 5:06 am

is there a gabeN follower mod if so please link

Merged this post to the companions topic. It did not need to be its own topic.

gartheon

Location : C/Mariana pineda nº6 ,Otivar,Granada,Spain, Europe,Earth planet,Solar system, Milky Way, Universe , Somewheeeere ooover the raaaimbooow¡¡¡¡

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 3:21 pm

Robert neville from I Am a Legend film, he is just an ordinary man , on a city full of dangers, but he's very human, and that is definitely what makes him the perfect companion for me, im not looking for overpowered heros, or legends, (i know it sounds funny due to the film's name closed eyes smile ) but normal people . (And if i had to choose a legend or overpowered hero, i would choose either or samus , sarah kerrigan (any , plagued or before being plagued) or Nova from starcraft series.

Gone Fishing  Daddy is busy right now....
Back to top Go down
DatGooz

DatGooz

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 3:26 pm

Liam Neeson, no one in the wasteland would ever fuck with me, or Phil Coulson, love that guy.
Back to top Go down
TeeLoz

TeeLoz

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 4:00 pm

Monkey man from Hey Arnold would be the bomb

Mlias

Mlias

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 5:01 pm

would love to see the reaper from dungeon keeper as a companion
Back to top Go down
Swooya

Swooya

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 7:05 pm

Revolver Ocelot, MGS3.
With a few lines from that game on him he'd be a nice companion, if not, an enemy with a real quick draw.

Back to top Go down
MartinFinnegan

MartinFinnegan

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 7:20 pm

Remember "New Vegas Bounties"? So there's a alternative way to end the first chapter by siding with judge Richter. And that's how you start "New Vegas Killer" mod. I really wanted Bobby Bass to be a companion. Oh my god. Everything he said during NVK was priceless. Imagine him as your companion. And since i'm a huge fan of Billy Drago, might as well add him to this list. We do lack a sinister/evil companion mods don't we?

fate6

fate6

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 7:24 pm

I have been wanting an Elizabeth companion since BioShock Infinite was released....

Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 Elizabeth1

Maybe one day someone far more skilled then I will port her over to Fallout ;_;
Back to top Go down
LtTripitZ

LtTripitZ

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 8:06 pm

For me HK-47 from Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic would be absolutly awesome as a comapnion Very Happy And we could make up a lore friendly story about him or something, like the military was working on a secret project under the table and they only managed to make 1 robot before the war or something like that Very Happy

I mean come on! It would be awesome to have him as a companion! Very Happy

mpac28

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 8:39 pm

If I could have a companion, I would want Mr. Popo from Dragonball z. How cool would it be to have popo teach people the pecking order? (if you get the reference)

Back to top Go down
Swooya

Swooya

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 9:20 pm

mpac28 wrote:
If I could have a companion, I would want Mr. Popo from Dragonball z. How cool would it be to have popo teach people the pecking order? (if you get the reference)

Can't go wrong with team four star, popo's bits always had me laughing. xd
Back to top Go down
damcall

damcall

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 EmptyTue May 05, 2015 11:36 pm

I'm a huge Arnold fan, and I would love to see characters like Dutch, the Terminator, Douglas Quaid (Total Recall), and Ben Richards (Running Man) as companions and/or playable race. The companion would say random one liners from his movies in game. I would definitely donate to see this happen. Imagine this your ready to confront Benny,than Douglas Quaid shouts "Benny, screw you!"    

Last edited by damcall on Thu May 07, 2015 7:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mpac28

mpac28

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 8:16 am

Swooya wrote:
mpac28 wrote:

Can't go wrong with team four star, popo's bits always had me laughing. xd

lol how funny would it be if companion popo sadi all his lines from tfs?
Back to top Go down
damcall

damcall

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 8:33 am

LtTripitZ wrote:
For me HK-47 from Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic would be absolutly awesome as a comapnion Very Happy And we could make up a lore friendly story about him or something, like the military was working on a secret project under the table and they only managed to make 1 robot before the war or something like that Very Happy

I mean come on! It would be awesome to have him as a companion! Very Happy

Excellent idea , I would love to hear him call some muties meat -bags.

19eccho

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 EmptyTue May 12, 2015 7:08 pm

I would like to have a top quality version of Joel and Ellie from the Last of Us. They were such a great duo and it would be awesome to have them at my side in Fallout. If anyone knows how to survive an apocalypse its them, considering they are pretty much the only people who survived that entire game haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next