Gaming Underground Network

Come for the Mods, Stay for the Community!

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Info Panel

Profile Image Guidelines
December 2016
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
ApexRaptor

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Sun Oct 11, 2015 9:03 am

I would love to see Temuera Morrison play a companion in Fallout 4. That dude seems like he can do some great voice acting in video games if he tried it. Also having a companion sound like Jango Fett and Republic clones is a plus.

"War never changes, ladies and gentlemen, deal with it."

Titles:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
HaxorusShiny

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:04 am

Ajay from Far Cry 4. I've been looking for models but alas, I have found nothing.

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:50 am

@ApexRaptor wrote:

I would love to see Temuera Morrison play a companion in Fallout 4. That dude seems like he can do some great voice acting in video games if he tried it. Also having a companion sound like Jango Fett and Republic clones is a plus.
He voiced the narrator in Battlefront 2, Boss in Republic Commando, and some of the clone voices in Battlefront.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MemeMan

Character sheet
Name: John Wrolpe
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel Outcasts (East Coast Commander 2287)
Level: 89

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:38 pm

Wilford Warfstache. I really want to see a guy voiced by the one and only Markimoo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
baba10110

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:18 pm

Michael Jackson, to dance the "Moon Walk".

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:41 pm

even though i haven't played the game and only watched it, i think it would be awesome to have Joel from The Last of Us as a companion. He seems like he could handle himself. I like the way you guys think, you've got some great ideas for companions that i would have not thought of!

Archangel470

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:55 pm

Holy hell. I've been looking through the whole thread and there are some very cool ideas for companions!

I would especially love to see Delta Squad from Star Wars: Republic Commando though, and I wouldn't mind seeing some Mass Effect companions, either.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
myuhinny

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:58 pm

I think Moira Burton would make a good fallout companion. There is one file of her where her outfit is dirty and tore up and she has dirty skin which I think would help her fit in better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreyKnight666

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:49 am

@Archangel470 wrote:
Holy hell. I've been looking through the whole thread and there are some very cool ideas for companions!

I would especially love to see Delta Squad from Star Wars: Republic Commando though, and I wouldn't mind seeing some Mass Effect companions, either.

You can get half way with a clone commando mod I found. I'll upload it to mediafire, as I no longer have the original link. Comes with Delta squads armor, four MP armor combos, night, desert, and aquatic camo armor as well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archangel470

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:52 am

@GreyKnight666 wrote:
@Archangel470 wrote:

You can get half way with a clone commando mod I found. I'll upload it to mediafire, as I no longer have the original link. Comes with Delta squads armor, four MP armor combos, night, desert, and aquatic camo armor as well.

I already have that mod from Cpt.Rex. Don't upload it anywhere, as that would be breaking the rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreyKnight666

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:54 am

@Archangel470 wrote:
@GreyKnight666 wrote:
@Archangel470 wrote:

I already have that mod from Cpt.Rex. Don't upload it anywhere, as that would be breaking the rules.

Ah got it. Glad to know who it came from, at least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Archangel470

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:55 am

@GreyKnight666 wrote:
@Archangel470 wrote:
@GreyKnight666 wrote:
@Archangel470 wrote:

He didn't actually fully make it. It's more or less a reupload of xxshepardxx's mod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GreyKnight666

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:57 am

@Archangel470 wrote:
@GreyKnight666 wrote:
@Archangel470 wrote:
@GreyKnight666 wrote:
@Archangel470 wrote:

He didn't actually fully make it. It's more or less a reupload of xxshepardxx's mod.

Well, the more we know and all that. Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
notsobrown96

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:34 am

Riddick. He was in one of the older games. It would be cool to see him again

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:32 am

@notsobrown96 wrote:
Riddick. He was in one of the older games. It would be cool to see him again
I think there's actually a Riddick follower on this site.

EDIT: Completely forgot to answer the question.
Someone I'd like in FNV...How about Jason Voorhees? As far as I know earth looks like a wasteland in Jason X. Or maybe Captain Rex? There's a lot of stuff that ties Star Wars to our Earth, after all (Anything from that one comic where Han & Chewie land on Earth, over the Soul Calibur crossover, all the way to E.T. and Xenomorphs appearing in the Star Wars franchise). Or Snake. Just...Solid Snake. Dude's badass.

Legend

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:46 pm

Would it be bad if I was to say "My wife"? TongueTril

But no seriously, I once attempted to script my wife into the game with rather strange... results. She likes being portrayed as "white as a ghost"-skinned, but could never really figure out how to set up custom textures. Either way, if I had to choose... I wouldn't half-mind seeing the Elite Follower from the old J.S Black's "Lost Helljumpers". Famous one from back in the day... you met him by the riverside nearby Rivet if I recall correctly. He was rather too dumb to die, but that paid off in spades considering he could tank just about anything that stood in his way.

He was first met in Fallout 3, if Rivet was any indication.

Vanilla-wise though... I'd like to travel with Boone again. Who knows? Maybe he killed so many Legion, he had to snipe a path east towards Boston, and that path might bring him to the Sole Survivor?

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:21 pm

@Legend wrote:

I don't think so. Isn't it kind of normal to make/have a loved one in a role-playing game? I've seen some mods that put wives/husbands/girlfriends/boyfriends/pets/whatever in both Fallout and Skyrim. Hell, I made two myself (One for FNV and one for Skyrim. They're both dogs).
Then again, you probably weren't serious with that.

Legend

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:05 pm

@zoro4661 wrote:
@Legend wrote:

I don't think so. Isn't it kind of normal to make/have a loved one in a role-playing game? I've seen some mods that put wives/husbands/girlfriends/boyfriends/pets/whatever in both Fallout and Skyrim. Hell, I made two myself (One for FNV and one for Skyrim. They're both dogs).
Then again, you probably weren't serious with that.
As I said, I actually did... just couldn't get the "ghost" textures right... so I eventually gave up. If I was to attempt to mod my pets into the game, I'd have waay too many followers...

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:18 pm

Mila Kunis' character from Book of Eli
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gav07Gaming

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:58 pm

Preston Garvey in New Vegas or The Family Guy Chicken
AlChestBreach as a voice in my head would be nice too TongueTril
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdlhAFs0OMZmByUo_TV735w
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Today at 9:16 pm

Back to top Go down

Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next