Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Info Panel

GUNinsider
Fallout Miami: Mika999
Stay Connected

GUNetwork
Keywords
upgrades Reforged daryl riot Superpele money commonwealth ghoul mandalorian space body Call Gear vault machine dead NPCs Mask boomers boom FCOM khan Ryse hunk wolfenstein marvel
Latest topics
» Your favorite mods for F:NV
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 Emptyby ZedraxStereo Today at 2:44 am

» Whats the Number 1 mod you really want? (NV)
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 Emptyby john96 Yesterday at 5:53 am

» Unpopular Opinion: Too many mods ruin the game
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:43 am

» Who Would Win: Ulysses or Joshua Graham?
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:26 am

» Guns you want in Fallout
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 Emptyby Lupinboi Yesterday at 12:21 am

» black doors in sierra madre bug
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 Emptyby Wɪmzɪkl Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:27 pm

» Any Titanfall mods out their that have the female sniper armor?
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 Emptyby john96 Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:14 am

» Modder looking for gun mods
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 Emptyby Bset Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:33 am

» schorched enclave officer
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 Emptyby Smash96 Sun Mar 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Sup everyone (link funny shorts here)
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 Emptyby DHB00P Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:29 am

» Late Introduction
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 Emptyby Battleclad Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:29 pm

» Greetings!
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 Emptyby Primus_Daibhidh Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:01 pm

» Fallout New Vegas Stuttering And LOD Problems
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 Emptyby gamerdude7892 Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:48 am

» hello, here for porting tips and tricks to fnv
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 Emptyby uxof Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:50 am

» (Fo4) fo76 Steel Dawn Weapons and Armor ports
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 Emptyby DireTheRed Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:52 am

» So I tried my hand at modding...
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 Emptyby Bset Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

» hi i'm new person
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 Emptyby Jackfishproductions Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:00 am

» What Fallout 4 Armor Mod is This?
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 Emptyby Skroge Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:15 pm

» [FNV] Weird facial problem when using Dragbody overhaul
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 Emptyby CommunistDragon Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:18 pm

» [FNV] Some help with placing npcs in wasteland pls
Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 Emptyby TimvorixosGR Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:37 pm

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
_
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
ApexRaptor

ApexRaptor

Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 8:03 am

I would love to see Temuera Morrison play a companion in Fallout 4. That dude seems like he can do some great voice acting in video games if he tried it. Also having a companion sound like Jango Fett and Republic clones is a plus.
Back to top Go down
HaxorusShiny

HaxorusShiny

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 9:04 am

Ajay from Far Cry 4. I've been looking for models but alas, I have found nothing.

GreyKnight666

Character sheet
Name: Justicar Nyxos
Faction: Grey Knights
Level: 146

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 9:50 am

ApexRaptor wrote:

I would love to see Temuera Morrison play a companion in Fallout 4. That dude seems like he can do some great voice acting in video games if he tried it. Also having a companion sound like Jango Fett and Republic clones is a plus.
He voiced the narrator in Battlefront 2, Boss in Republic Commando, and some of the clone voices in Battlefront.
Back to top Go down
MemeMan

MemeMan

Character sheet
Name: John Wrolpe
Faction: Brotherhood of Steel Outcasts (East Coast Commander 2287)
Level: 89

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 EmptySun Oct 11, 2015 2:38 pm

Wilford Warfstache. I really want to see a guy voiced by the one and only Markimoo.
Back to top Go down
baba10110

baba10110

Character sheet
Name: Character
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 4:18 pm

Michael Jackson, to dance the "Moon Walk".
Back to top Go down
Grimmex

Grimmex

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 7:41 pm

even though i haven't played the game and only watched it, i think it would be awesome to have Joel from The Last of Us as a companion. He seems like he could handle himself. I like the way you guys think, you've got some great ideas for companions that i would have not thought of!

Archangel470

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 8:55 pm

Holy hell. I've been looking through the whole thread and there are some very cool ideas for companions!

I would especially love to see Delta Squad from Star Wars: Republic Commando though, and I wouldn't mind seeing some Mass Effect companions, either.

myuhinny

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 8:58 pm

I think Moira Burton would make a good fallout companion. There is one file of her where her outfit is dirty and tore up and she has dirty skin which I think would help her fit in better.
Back to top Go down
GreyKnight666

GreyKnight666

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 11:49 pm

Archangel470 wrote:
Holy hell. I've been looking through the whole thread and there are some very cool ideas for companions!

I would especially love to see Delta Squad from Star Wars: Republic Commando though, and I wouldn't mind seeing some Mass Effect companions, either.

You can get half way with a clone commando mod I found. I'll upload it to mediafire, as I no longer have the original link. Comes with Delta squads armor, four MP armor combos, night, desert, and aquatic camo armor as well.
Back to top Go down
Archangel470

Archangel470

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 11:52 pm

GreyKnight666 wrote:
Archangel470 wrote:

You can get half way with a clone commando mod I found. I'll upload it to mediafire, as I no longer have the original link. Comes with Delta squads armor, four MP armor combos, night, desert, and aquatic camo armor as well.

I already have that mod from Cpt.Rex. Don't upload it anywhere, as that would be breaking the rules.
Back to top Go down
GreyKnight666

GreyKnight666

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 11:54 pm

Archangel470 wrote:
GreyKnight666 wrote:
Archangel470 wrote:

I already have that mod from Cpt.Rex. Don't upload it anywhere, as that would be breaking the rules.

Ah got it. Glad to know who it came from, at least.
Back to top Go down
Archangel470

Archangel470

Character sheet
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 11:55 pm

GreyKnight666 wrote:
Archangel470 wrote:
GreyKnight666 wrote:
Archangel470 wrote:

He didn't actually fully make it. It's more or less a reupload of xxshepardxx's mod.
Back to top Go down
GreyKnight666

GreyKnight666

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 EmptyMon Oct 12, 2015 11:57 pm

Archangel470 wrote:
GreyKnight666 wrote:
Archangel470 wrote:
GreyKnight666 wrote:
Archangel470 wrote:

He didn't actually fully make it. It's more or less a reupload of xxshepardxx's mod.

Well, the more we know and all that. Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
notsobrown96

notsobrown96

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 13, 2015 1:34 am

Riddick. He was in one of the older games. It would be cool to see him again

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 9:32 am

notsobrown96 wrote:
Riddick. He was in one of the older games. It would be cool to see him again
I think there's actually a Riddick follower on this site.

EDIT: Completely forgot to answer the question.
Someone I'd like in FNV...How about Jason Voorhees? As far as I know earth looks like a wasteland in Jason X. Or maybe Captain Rex? There's a lot of stuff that ties Star Wars to our Earth, after all (Anything from that one comic where Han & Chewie land on Earth, over the Soul Calibur crossover, all the way to E.T. and Xenomorphs appearing in the Star Wars franchise). Or Snake. Just...Solid Snake. Dude's badass.
Back to top Go down
Legend

Legend

Character sheet
Name: Legend
Faction: Brotherhood of Plastic
Level: Windows 10

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 2:46 pm

Would it be bad if I was to say "My wife"? TongueTril

But no seriously, I once attempted to script my wife into the game with rather strange... results. She likes being portrayed as "white as a ghost"-skinned, but could never really figure out how to set up custom textures. Either way, if I had to choose... I wouldn't half-mind seeing the Elite Follower from the old J.S Black's "Lost Helljumpers". Famous one from back in the day... you met him by the riverside nearby Rivet if I recall correctly. He was rather too dumb to die, but that paid off in spades considering he could tank just about anything that stood in his way.

He was first met in Fallout 3, if Rivet was any indication.

Vanilla-wise though... I'd like to travel with Boone again. Who knows? Maybe he killed so many Legion, he had to snipe a path east towards Boston, and that path might bring him to the Sole Survivor?

Character sheet
Name:
Faction:
Level:

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 4:21 pm

Legend wrote:

I don't think so. Isn't it kind of normal to make/have a loved one in a role-playing game? I've seen some mods that put wives/husbands/girlfriends/boyfriends/pets/whatever in both Fallout and Skyrim. Hell, I made two myself (One for FNV and one for Skyrim. They're both dogs).
Then again, you probably weren't serious with that.
Back to top Go down
Legend

Legend

Character sheet
Name: Legend
Faction: Brotherhood of Plastic
Level: Windows 10

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 6:05 pm

zoro4661 wrote:
Legend wrote:

I don't think so. Isn't it kind of normal to make/have a loved one in a role-playing game? I've seen some mods that put wives/husbands/girlfriends/boyfriends/pets/whatever in both Fallout and Skyrim. Hell, I made two myself (One for FNV and one for Skyrim. They're both dogs).
Then again, you probably weren't serious with that.
As I said, I actually did... just couldn't get the "ghost" textures right... so I eventually gave up. If I was to attempt to mod my pets into the game, I'd have waay too many followers...

Mr_Lowrie

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 8:18 pm

Mila Kunis' character from Book of Eli

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 21, 2015 8:58 pm

Preston Garvey in New Vegas or The Family Guy Chicken
AlChestBreach as a voice in my head would be nice too TongueTril
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/gavinmurphy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion   Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who would you like to see in Fallout as a companion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next